In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

Comments

• hmm. apparently u did. and ewww! boys have cooties remember?!! always douse them in bleach first! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 24 2006, 09:27 PM)
    hmm. apparently u did. and ewww! boys have cooties remember?!! always douse them in bleach first! laugh.gif

Hmm, I don't think I'd douse Damian with bleach, it would get rid of his lovely man smell. smile.gif wub.gif
  • more like poo smell...
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 24 2006, 09:35 PM)
    more like poo smell...

Whatever! I've smelled him and he smells nice.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:59 PM)
    yesterday I noticed he had a Motion City Soundtrack sticker on his door. He's not indie, he's mainstream, sadness. sad.gif

wow, that's not hipster/indie pretentiousness right there. MCS isn't really that mainstream--and they have a much more unique sound than a lot of "credible" indie bands.

So instead of reading 100 pages that I need to do for an exam tomorrow, I watched 2 (yes 2) movies--Ameican Graffiti and Fiddler on the Roof (which is like 3 hours long). I am a pro at procrastination.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 25 2006, 02:39 AM)
    wow, that's not hipster/indie pretentiousness right there. MCS isn't really that mainstream--and they have a much more unique sound than a lot of "credible" indie bands.

I agree! And I'm sure I've got recent stickers of them around somewhere, and I was first introduced to them back when they were only known in MN.. maybe it's just sticking with a band as they become more popular. But really, who cares what people listen to? Let's not become elitists ourselves..
  • blahh i have a prelab due for chem tomorrow, and it just occurred to me that i should take out my lab book so i can have it all ready to work on tomorrow morning. (even though i really should have finished it tonight)

and yeah...the darn thing is DEFINITELY missing. garrrrrr

and the stupid thing is that if i had found out that it was AWOL say....3hours earlier, i might have been able to borrow a friend's. now i have to wake up early and try and either track down my own lab book or find someone to mooch off of for a day until i actually do find mine.

hmm hopefully it isnt lost for good. maybe my ta has it...that'd be wonderful.

but blahh. procrastination is a bitch. and karma too i guess, though i can't think of anything horrible that i've done recently.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 24 2006, 09:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=54783
    But really, who cares what people listen to? Let's not become elitists ourselves..

I concur. Music snobbery = suckage.

I finished that Portuguese paper! Now only 30 million other things to do before the end of the semester, wooo!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 25 2006, 12:54 PM)
    I finished that Portuguese paper! Now only 30 million other things to do before the end of the semester, wooo!

Hurray for jedi_grrlie! She rocks the casbah! And she can bellydance. How cool is that?

Bleh, 5 more pages to write. This public health class is a bullshit waste of my time!!! I have more important things to study, like how to give injections. What do you guys think. Should I be an expert on bullshit or an expert on how much anesthesia to give you? What's more freakin important! Ah, sorry. Just had to vent. I feel a lot better now. I'll go back to working and smoldering in my own frustration.

(Jedi_grrlie, you're so lucky your going to see Ok Go this week! biggrin.gif Can I pretend to come too? unsure.gif )
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2006, 03:42 PM)
    Hurray for jedi_grrlie! She rocks the casbah! And she can bellydance. How cool is that?

Bleh, 5 more pages to write. This public health class is a bullshit waste of my time!!! I have more important things to study, like how to give injections. What do you guys think. Should I be an expert on bullshit or an expert on how much anesthesia to give you? What's more freakin important! Ah, sorry. Just had to vent. I feel a lot better now. I'll go back to working and smoldering in my own frustration.

(Jedi_grrlie, you're so lucky your going to see Ok Go this week! biggrin.gif Can I pretend to come too? unsure.gif )

I hope you arnt this angry when you ARE giving injections. Lol.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 25 2006, 03:47 PM)
    I hope you arnt this angry when you ARE giving injections. Lol.

Lol!!!! laugh.gif You just made my day! You just made me feel a whole lot better, and for that you get the secret $10,000 I've been hiding! tongue.gif

I bet you are rich with dental history.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2006, 03:52 PM)
    Lol!!!! laugh.gif You just made my day! You just made me feel a whole lot better, and for that you get the secret $10,000 I've been hiding! tongue.gif

I bet you are rich with dental history.

I just got all of my dental work done about a two months ago. Im just glad it is over for a while. rolleyes.gif
  • I start seeing real people in June. I hope you'll eventually be on the list. You don't have to be a patient. You can just stand there and assure the person in the chair that I'm not crazy. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2006, 06:42 PM)

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

But I have to get a lot of work done for the first part of this project that's due on Thursday, because I do NOT want to be up 'til 4 am post-concert working on it! Unless Damian wants to help me with it. Then that's cool.

Ummm, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to bring the guys. I was thinking of baking cookies, but I don't think I'll have time, and that's a mite bit too involved. Maybe I'll just get them trinkets. Also, I need to make a list of stuff to ask them, lol. So many people have been bombarding me with questions to ask or things to say! Ha. I feel like this month's Boardie rep.

Maybe I'll make a sign that says "OK Go loves the Boardies" and have them take a pic with it for all of you guys, since y'all rock the world. Procrastinatron would have a much harder time dealing with me if it weren't for the Boards...

Anywho. I should probably do work now.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 25 2006, 06:12 PM)
    IT'S TOMORROW!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

But I have to get a lot of work done for the first part of this project that's due on Thursday, because I do NOT want to be up 'til 4 am post-concert working on it! Unless Damian wants to help me with it. Then that's cool.

Ummm, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to bring the guys. I was thinking of baking cookies, but I don't think I'll have time, and that's a mite bit too involved. Maybe I'll just get them trinkets. Also, I need to make a list of stuff to ask them, lol. So many people have been bombarding me with questions to ask or things to say! Ha. I feel like this month's Boardie rep.

Maybe I'll make a sign that says "OK Go loves the Boardies" and have them take a pic with it for all of you guys, since y'all rock the world. Procrastinatron would have a much harder time dealing with me if it weren't for the Boards...

Anywho. I should probably do work now.

Yes, go do your work. Wow, that sign idea is so cool! Go for it! Can't wait to hear about how the show was.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 26 2006, 01:12 AM)

You're awesome. Just so you know.

Have a completely KICK-ASS time.

I should be doing AP work since I'm going to New Hampshire for 3 days to attend a drama festival. My parents seem to equate missing two days of classes with AP FAILURE!!!!1!! and it's been hard to convince them otherwise. Still, I've refused to miss any of the festival. This very well might come back and bite me in the ass, but I love theatre far more than I hate missing two days of review for stats.

My friend and I are planning to make a "scholar fort" on the bus up (5 hour drive!) for studying purposes/.. but it's far more likely to become a "cookie party" fort. Oh well.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 25 2006, 06:12 PM)
    Maybe I'll make a sign that says "OK Go loves the Boardies" and have them take a pic with it for all of you guys, since y'all rock the world.

If you do that I will offically declare you THE COOLEST OK GO FAN EVER! I am will force others to accept that fact also. smile.gif
  • random fact concerning my procrastination: I feel no need to do work when my friends suprise me with popsickles at our outdoor "rollerblade party" (meaning the three of us go around the teen center parking lot teetering on our new skates as the other kids and our director [who pointed out that I accidentally purchased "trick skates," making it more difficult for my movement and also the unfortunate fact that my blades have NO breaks] just laugh).
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 25 2006, 09:24 PM)
    I should be doing AP work since I'm going to New Hampshire for 3 days to attend a drama festival. My parents seem to equate missing two days of classes with AP FAILURE!!!!1!! and it's been hard to convince them otherwise. Still, I've refused to miss any of the festival. This very well might come back and bite me in the ass, but I love theatre far more than I hate missing two days of review for stats.

My friend and I are planning to make a "scholar fort" on the bus up (5 hour drive!) for studying purposes/.. but it's far more likely to become a "cookie party" fort. Oh well.

What kind of drama festival?
  • It's the New England Drama Festival. Our play won one of the two spots to go to this by winning the Connecticut Drama Association Festival. There are schools from all over New England.

Honestly, I have no idea what it really is. I'm just super excited to be spening 3 days with my theatre group (they're all insanely awesome people) and a group of rowdy theatre kids in general.