In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

1789101113»

Comments

• I'm so tired right now, I'm about to pass out in thirty seconds. My hands are shaking slightly. Ugh. This is bad. But I have to stay up and finish this thing, and THEN I get to get up at 7, go to class from 8:30 to 9:30, give this oral presentation, go to class from 12:30 to 4. And I'd sleep all night, but I have a play to go to. Thankfully it isn't until 9 pm.

*falls over*

*dies*
  • Aww, I hope you catch up on your sleep sometime! Are your classes in french?

And btw I have a physics final tomorrow and instead I'm on here.
  • GO STUDY!!!!
  • Wait, it's like 3AM over there. geez, you're up late. don't die, everyone will be sad then. and I hope your hands stop messing up on you.

BUT YAY FOR PROCRASTINATION!
    I have a web design assignment due in 4 hours, so I figure I should make somewhat of an attempt to not procrastinate.

That being said...Let's talk about stuff that will totally distract me! Like..cheese or bongos or something!
  • juice me.
  • I've got a "notebook" along with some other random assignment due tomorrow, admittedly it's not due for thirteen hours, so maybe, based on this group's standard, it doesn't fall into the category of procrastination, but if you keep in mind that other students have been working on it for ten weeks, and I haven't started it, you may change your mind.
  • 10 points for you!

As for me, I'm not working today, and I'm here instead of doing laundry, and washing dishes.... but it's frigging cold outside, and I don't wan't to walk outside, not even to check if there's anything in the mailbox... and I also feel too lazy to make any food *le sigh* I'm hopeless smile.gif hehe
  • Calc 2 midterm on monday.

It's known for being the most failed math course at McGill.

Awesome.

(I did study for about 4.5 hours today, but that's hardly enough and I still feel like the most divergent series of them all. SEE? I CAN'T EVEN MAKE MATH JOKES.)

I might just hit myself in the head with a cudgel.

Or drink hot chocolate. Whatevs, yo.
  • GET A WALKIE TALKIE... I'm obsessed with the ones my dad bought yesterday... he's gonna get me a red one tomorrowz so YAY... anyways... it's a great way to procrastinate, for serious.
  • So I was going to get up around 9 or 10 today and study, study, study for my grammar final tomorrow.

Um. However, this plan was thwarted by the fact that I went to be at 6 am and slept 'til 12:30. (I failed in my duties to be Barry's alarm clock. Though I'm not so thrilled by being employed as his alarm clock as of late...) And then I had to take a shower. And then I had to go make an appointment with the scary foot doctor lady.

So I didn't start studying 'til 5 pm. Ooops.
  • Yay for this thread!!
    I have 3 exams, a huge problem set and paper to do for next week, then 2 more exams the week after. But I do not feel like doing anything right now.
    PROCRASTINATORS UNITE TOMORROW!

Well, I'm repeating myself, so I better add something...I love this thread!
  • Oh wow...
    I've spent my whole life procrastinating, unable to express this problem to my friends because no one in England uses the word.
    Oh jeez, I feel so liberated! happy.gif

So I have many exams coming up and coursework and I haven't done any revision yet.
    Because I simply can't be bothered.
    Wooop and a half!
  • the word procrastinate comes from the Latin word "cras" which means "tomorrow"
    fitting, isn't it?

I haven't been procrastinating lately, mostly because I have had nothing to do all week... all my teachers put everything in the week before vacation, so this week has been really breezy. Quite fun, actually.
  • Procrastination is the greatest finding ever. I've been so busy for so long, that it's really quite time for me to get some deserved rest.