In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

Comments

• scrubs is delicious
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ May 4 2006, 10:28 PM)
    scrubs is delicious

I watched that for the first time last night. 'Tis amusing.
  • tis more than amusing!
  • The first time EVER!???
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 5 2006, 02:34 AM)
    I watched that for the first time last night. 'Tis amusing.

a-WHA!? Nowai. It's one of the few shows that I still completely laugh out loud to.

Strangely enough, Bill Lawrence, the writer of Scrubs (and Spin City) came from the town and was once on the editorial staff of our school's literary magazine (which I am currently a part of). Dr. Cox was based on one of our old teachers, Robert Cox. I guess my town is pretty cool sometimes.... sometimes.
  • Ugh. Seriously, who does my history homework think it is.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 4 2006, 11:46 PM)
    Ugh. Seriously, who does my history homework think it is.

A silly bitch, that's who. Maybe we could murder our assignments together and blame it on bananas or something.
  • I'm in. Now we must compile some fake news reports about killer produce.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 4 2006, 11:19 PM)
    I'm in. Now we must compile some fake news reports about killer produce.

the phrase "killer produce" just reminded me of the time i had a dream i was in a grocery store, and the killers were having a concert in the produce section... unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 4 2006, 09:26 PM)
    the phrase "killer produce" just reminded me of the time i had a dream i was in a grocery store, and the killers were having a concert in the produce section... unsure.gif

Oh!!! That would be so cool! I'd so go to that grocery store.
  • You know what a killer form of procrastination is--going out and getting wasted instead of studying for the two finals you have the next day.
  • ^^It's true, almost TOO true. Another good one is failing out of school, that always seems to work.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 4 2006, 10:52 PM)
    The first time EVER!???

Yes, for the first time EVER. You can thank Kikky's away message for informing that it was on, and me going, Huh, I don't feel like doing my homework anyway...

Guys, I'm doing really badly at this whole "not posting on the Boards 'til after finals and possibly Hawai'i thing." I was going strong for the first few days, but now.....Procrastinatron returns!
  • Well too bad, we missed you.
  • Does anybody want to study for me and then take my quiz on gums, gingivitis, and periodontitis? Pleazzzz? unsure.gif
  • I don't want to do my prompt book. I don't want to do my prompt book. I don't want to do my prompt book.

I'm such a lazy director.

I don't even remember how I blocked this. Whoops.
  • I just took my last AP test of my life today. What a wonderful feeling. Esp. since I didn't bomb it.

And now, I get to go to Oklahoma! Ooh yeah... exciting!
  • Prompt book update (not that anyone cares, I just like chronicling the current bane of my existence): almost done with beats/units/blocking.

Now for character analysis while watching Scrubs.

Mmmm.

Also, congrats on the last AP test Spongie!! I have my last 2 on Thurs. They're going to massacre me with their furious graphs and odd economic reasonings.
  • AP tests? You guys are so smart! I'm so jealous.
  • I am about to inflict massive hallwrath on my keyboard.

awoiegh pobweoph 'po n g0p-hgn;aohg olksn pihsanrp oghoawy'ok bf'iodz' y;io'u7vcuov'pgv[op'f8c8'po9obp
    zd ht9-
    oznhb
    { Zrd
    bh9td 9
    g ptdz /,

That was oddly satisfying.