In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

Comments

• So, pretty much all by Friday, I need to finish:

- Two major history projects.
    - Two lab reports and a poster advertising my favourite element on the periodic table. ( rolleyes.gif )
    - Two art projects and a major semester anthology for the course.

GUNNNGHHH.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 2 2006, 10:49 PM)
    So, pretty much all by Friday, I need to finish:

- Two major history projects.
    - Two lab reports and a poster advertising my favourite element on the periodic table. ( rolleyes.gif )
    - Two art projects and a major semester anthology for the course.

GUNNNGHHH.

Oh, you wanna' see my list? This is what needs to be done before next Friday:

*Portuguese presentation- 5 May
    *Portuguese final paper- due by 11 May
    *Read Maupassant's "Boule de Suif," "Le Lit 29," "Le signe," and "L'Odysee d'une fille"
    *Read 10 chapters of Zola's Nana
    *Compte-rendu on Nana- due 8 May
    *LOTS of redrawings (Restoration, Georgian, Empire, Romantic, Crinoline)- due by 11 May
    *Final Costume Project- due by 11 May
    *Two response papers on two plays- due by 11 May
    *Read Sexton, Carter, Broumas, and Donohughe and study/research for Fairy Tales final
    *Take Fairy Tales final- by 12 May

Umm, plus pack and sleep.

Yeah, so, I'm totally just gonna work at a car dealership or something and never EVER EVER go to college.
  • the work that you two girls need to do, just looking at it makes me violently ill. blink.gif I have to go make some vomitus now in your honor
  • Let's be dentists, Katy.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 2 2006, 11:50 PM)
    Let's be dentists, Katy.

HAHAHAHA. Tim dentists or Tempe dentists?
  • ..Timpe dentists!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 2 2006, 08:54 PM)
    ..Timpe dentists!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    ah, how hillarious you two are!! I can just tell that both your mouths are rich with dental history. Timpe! Seriously, we've got to use that someplace somehow.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 2 2006, 11:54 PM)
    ..Timpe dentists!

I have to say, I thought you'd merely misspelled "Tempe" for a sec there, haha.
  • Can I be a Timpe dentist, too?

Dude, this week is so bad for me: I have to pack, get ready to leave, study for 2 impossible exams, and write 3 papers. School is fucking me up the ass.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 3 2006, 07:10 AM)
    Can I be a Timpe dentist, too?

Dude, this week is so bad for me: I have to pack, get ready to leave, study for 2 impossible exams, and write 3 papers. School is fucking me up the ass.

Whoever is sick of school, I hereby make you a Timpe dentist like me! Or, if you prefer, you can assist Tim and Tempe till you get the hang of how to do it.
  • Dude, I so should be packing and/or studying right now.
  • I just read 10 pages of French! In half a hour! Go me! It's the only thing I've done all day!

Actually, I made a bunch of new OK Go icons. But that's not going to get me a decent grade on my finals...
  • Watching Hoodwinked outweighs my want to study for AP English.

Studying is for looooozerz.
  • So I just made a mix list for the audiochallenge LJ comm. instead of doing more reading, booya!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 3 2006, 06:22 PM)
    Watching Hoodwinked outweighs my want to study for AP English.

Studying is for looooozerz.

Is that a good movie?
  • This has to do with stress caused by school and procrastination, so it's relevent:

Like every year during finals, my eye is twitching and I've developed a stye. I hope it goes away by the 8th so I don't meet the guys with a puffy twitching eye.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ May 4 2006, 05:40 AM)
    Is that a good movie?

it's alright. I don't think it's as awesome as everyone said it was, but it certainly has some beautiful moments. The whole "making fun of the fairy tale" thing is, though often overdone, still rather clever.

I think I just have a weird sense of humor; Stella and Scrubs is more my type. I go for the odd things.
  • Please kill me, please kill me, please kill me, please kill me....
  • EXACTLY what's going through my head right now.