In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

Comments

• Well, you could always come and visit me in June. That would be punishment: putting up with your whining 24/7? I'd rather listen to Yoko Owno's new cd.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 08:54 PM)
    putting up with your whining 24/7? I'd rather listen to Yoko Owno's new cd.

Woo-hoo! Someone hates Yoko Ono as much as I do. You truly are fabulous, Ms. Karleigh
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 11:54 PM)
    Well, you could always come and visit me in June. That would be punishment: putting up with your whining 24/7? I'd rather listen to Yoko Owno's new cd.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
  • I prefer Miss, it makes me seem less old. Yes, yes I am Fabulous.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 11:58 PM)
    I prefer Miss, it makes me seem less old. Yes, yes I am Fabulous.

Some lady called me "Ma'am" recently. I got really upset.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:59 PM)
    Some lady called me "Ma'am" recently. I got really upset.

I like it when people do that, it makes me feel more important. I hate it when people i don't know call me dude or hey you. grrr. mad.gif
  • When people call me "ma'am" it usually means they're about to yell at me.
  • When my mom calls me Karleigh Amanda Sherer, I know I'm in for it.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 12:04 AM)
    When my mom calls me Karleigh Amanda Sherer, I know I'm in for it.

I'm so used to my mom calling me "Baby Girl" that it's really weird for me when she actually calls me by my name. I feel weird sending her emails and signing them "Katy" 'cause that's not what she calls me.

I know that when my dad does the " *sigh* Nicole....", I've made him upset and/or frustrated. :\
  • See, my parents rarely yell at me because they know i'll just yell back. The worst is when they go, "Karleigh, we are so disappointed in you." Gah, I feel like I want to die. It's like, please kill me, the guilt is too much.
  • DAMMIT GUYS! I was supposed to be doing my project for the last hour, and instead I wound up on here again.....ughhhhh....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 30 2006, 02:25 PM)
    DAMMIT GUYS! I was supposed to be doing my project for the last hour, and instead I wound up on here again.....ughhhhh....

Jedi_grrlie! Why didn't you tell me? Come on now, if I had known sooner, I would've started to nag you like an old jewish mother hen. smile.gif
  • AP tests can lick my nonexistent balls.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 30 2006, 08:57 PM)
    AP tests can lick my nonexistent balls.

HA. I remember that feeling.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 30 2006, 08:57 PM)
    AP tests can lick my nonexistent balls.

Which ones are you taking?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 1 2006, 07:45 PM)
    Which ones are you taking?

I took French today (which I failed miserably). Stats is tomorrow (and I am sufficiently freaking out). Then I have English Lang. and Macro/Micro Econ next week.

Hoorah.
  • I took Bio my junior year and French and English Lit. my senior year. tongue.gif
  • I took English Lit and Comp, US History, and there were some other ones I forgot. I heard that the foreign language ones are impossible, good luck!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 2 2006, 12:58 AM)
    I took English Lit and Comp, US History, and there were some other ones I forgot. I heard that the foreign language ones are impossible, good luck!

Oh, US History! I took that too. I could have jumped for joy when I saw the document-based question- it was on the effects of the French and Indian War and how it lead up to the Revolution, and if there's one period of history I know about it, it's the Rev. War! (I thanked my mother profusely for making me interested in reenacting after that.)

The French exam I took wasn't so bad. Actually, maybe it was. Well, no. I knew I hadn't studied as much as I should have for it, and that's why I got a four instead of a five. Um. Yeah.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 2 2006, 04:58 AM)
    I took English Lit and Comp, US History, and there were some other ones I forgot. I heard that the foreign language ones are impossible, good luck!

Oooh, nice array of APs to you. Unfortunately, I don't think I did so well on my French. I also went in cold and really haven't given as much as a rat's ass for the course in general (which was probably a bad move on my part seeing as I'm going to be living in Montreal for the next four years. Tant pis). Still, I don't need it for credits. I took it simply because it was an obligation.

The stats test today murdered the left hemisphere of my brain (my right seems to be fairing alright though).

On a plus side, my guyfriend and I, in a fit of bordom in the back of the class, began playing strip rock-paper-scissors. However, seeing as we were in a classroom as others were taking an AP test, we couldn't read full nudity without disrupting the rest of the class. I lost my sweatshirt, belt, both shoes, and jewelry before we stopped. 'Twas WAY too much fun for its own good.