In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• do u go on the spoc market at g4.com?

i love it there
  • the spock market? no! but i think i really really want to now!

truth: im a little itchy right now
  • truth: I’ve watched the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice easily over 1000 times. My friend got me the new version with Keira Knightley last weekend, and I’ve already watched it 13 times. tongue.gif

truth: the only type of chili I’ve ever really liked is Stagg Classic.

truth: I really want to write with a Clorox bleach pen on a shirt and see how it turns out. I wanted to write "mediocre people do exceptional things all the time", but the more i think of that line, the more depressing it seems sad.gif
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Aug 2 2006, 07:46 PM)
    truth: I really want to write with a Clorox bleach pen on a shirt and see how it turns out. I wanted to write "mediocre people do exceptional things all the time", but the more i think of that line, the more depressing it seems sad.gif

It is kind of depressing, but when Karleigh pointed out to me what the song is really about, it put it in perspective. It's really telling off whomever the song was written about, and basically saying, "You think you're so great and amazing, but you're just like everyone else. People who are far less amazing, far less intelligent, far less talented, far more mediocre than you have done far more exceptional things than you, and you're not so great." The line is a great, universal truth, but it's not really directed at the listener; it's directed at whomever the protagonist is talking about.

I actually take comfort in it, because I know that, hey, even if I am a mediocre person, I can still do exceptional things. You don't need to be an amazing person to do something, and people who think that are blind to that truth.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 2 2006, 07:06 AM)
    Truth: I judge my fat customers. I'm sorry, but I do.

I judge ugly and fat people even though I am one.
  • stfu, you're not ugly at all.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 08:19 PM)
    stfu, you're not ugly at all.

Well no, but I'm fat.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 2 2006, 08:22 PM)
    Well no, but I'm fat.

if by fat, you mean hot, then yes, you are...

truth: i used a lot of commas in that sentence...
  • Truth: I have a difficult time in relationships because I'm worried that I like the guy far more than he likes me.
  • truth: I wish I had a heart wrenching/ adorable truth to share with you guys like you do...

tonetoile, that truth was adorable.
  • truth: i am a huge nerd. i watch both stargates religiously. i play rpg's my favourite tv channel is the G4 tech tv channel. and im not affraid to admit it ^^
  • truth: I don't know what a rpg is...
  • Truth: I hate whipped cream, sour cream, frosting, cream, cream, cream makes me scream, scream, scream...
  • truth: i think oknow is weird for not liking cream

truth: i can't stop biting my lip
  • Truth: I can't wait until I'm no longer an "Oscillating Fan", I don't really get Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's humour on that one...
    truth: i think oknow is weird for not liking cream

truth: i can't stop biting my lip

aww. but why? do you like chapstick a little too much? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 2 2006, 09:21 PM)
    aww. but why? do you like chapstick a little too much? laugh.gif

haha... maybe... but the heat melted my chapstick... sad.gif
    haha... maybe... but the heat melted my chapstick... sad.gif

stupid heat. melty chapsick. grrr. well, I offer you cherry koolaid chapstick to soothe holey lips.

truth: Treadmills, escalators, and anything of the like scare me sometimes.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 2 2006, 08:51 PM)
    truth: I don't know what a rpg is...

role playing game

as in sortof pretending you have powers.

i think you would make a fine gamer
  • hahahah i have actually played those.

truth: i think have an addictive personailty...i get obsessed... but have few obsessions