In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• truth: im extremely paranoid
  • truth: i don't use deoderant
    truth: i turn men gay (or so it would seem, one day on myspace i decided to search for boys who had crushes on me over the years and the ones i found had their orientation as gay or bi...)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 2 2006, 08:32 PM)
    if by fat, you mean hot, then yes, you are...

Truth: You are the first person to my recollection to ever call me hot.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 2 2006, 08:41 PM)
    Truth: I have a difficult time in relationships because I'm worried that I like the guy far more than he likes me.

Truth: In my case, it's true.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 2 2006, 09:57 PM)
    truth: i think have an addictive personailty...i get obsessed... but have few obsessions

Me too. Hence me being on these boards 24/7, and myspace, and facebook, and watching lost, and checking my email and....

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 2 2006, 10:08 PM)
    truth: im extremely paranoid

Truth: For a long time, I thought I was in my very own Truman Show, and really, there hasn't been much proof to show me I'm wrong.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 2 2006, 10:13 PM)
    truth: i turn men gay (or so it would seem, one day on myspace i decided to search for boys who had crushes on me over the years and the ones i found had their orientation as gay or bi...)

Truth: I knowingly fall in love with gay men so I don't get hurt.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 3 2006, 06:59 AM)
    truth: I watch Stargate and Dark Angel on Monday nights with my mom and ignore phone calls/tell my friends I'm at work so I don't have to be social.

w00t! I just bought Stargate SG-1 Season 3 on DVD Box Set. I heart Michael Shanks and only hope that any man I marry looks as hot at 50-something as Richard Dean Anderson does.

Truth: I hate that my Stepmother has been granted citizenship to my country when she hasn't even lived here, has nothing to contribute to the country and as far as I'm concerned just plain doesn't deserve it. I believe her citizenship ceremony will be the culmination of her families plans to marry their daughters off to stupid white men with more money than brains and that soon after she will divorce my father, take his money and move her entire family to this country.

Deep down, I'll never like her because I'll always believe the reason she married my father was for his money, his skin colour and his country.

Stupid man.
  • Truth: I want nothing more than to do something amazing with my life. I can't stand the thought of growing up to be mediocre and boring... sitting around my house with a cat. I want to travel and explore.

Truth: My friend just returned home from a 3-week backpacking adventure thing. Yesterday, I went to my teen center and thought I saw her car parked outside. I was so excited to run inside, tackle her, and demand stories that I cuold barely get my keys out of the ignition. I ran up the stairs in a tizzy only to find she wasn't there. It was just some other woman's car. I masked my disappointment by watching project runway with my friends.

The thing about the entire thing that made me nervous was that if I was this excited to see a good friend after only a 3-week seperation... how am I going to survive college?
  • Truth: Its thursday and that can only mean I get to spend tonight kissing a (not-so) random (not-so-strange) stranger haha. Wooo!
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 3 2006, 07:14 AM)
    w00t! I just bought Stargate SG-1 Season 3 on DVD Box Set. I heart Michael Shanks and only hope that any man I marry looks as hot at 50-something as Richard Dean Anderson does.

YES!! haha I completely agree. And I'm a history major so the fact that Daniel can speak all sorts of ancient languages is so cool that he's my ultimate hero. Do you watch Atlantis? Cause I think Sheppard is a hottie. I wish there really was a Stargate....

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 2 2006, 09:46 PM)
    truth: i am a huge nerd. i watch both stargates religiously.

word. I love you both.

QUOTE (e 5170a @ Aug 2 2006, 07:46 PM)
    truth: I’ve watched the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice easily over 1000 times. My friend got me the new version with Keira Knightley last weekend, and I’ve already watched it 13 times. tongue.gif

Have you seen the A&E version with Colin Firth? It's absolutely amazing and I've seen that a million times and can quote every line--despite the fact that it's like 6 hours long (it was a miniseries)......I have no life.

And I definitely want to spend my life doing something cool. I respect women who do it but the idea of spending my life taking care of a house and kids doesn't interest me in the least. Possibly cause I don't like children haha.
  • truth

this thread is horribly emo

im also a hipocrit with a broken soul..
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 3 2006, 05:02 PM)
    with Colin Firth? It's absolutely amazing and I've seen that a million times and can quote every line--despite the fact that it's like 6 hours long (it was a miniseries)......I have no life.
    And I definitely want to spend my life doing something cool. I respect women who do it but the idea of spending my life taking care of a house and kids doesn't interest me in the least. Possibly cause I don't like children haha.

haha that is the BBC version.

I also love all things stargate. Also Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel and anything remotely embarassing. However I havent watched any of them for a very long time as I've been away from home.

and andy its spelt hypocrite lol smile.gif
  • Truth: I hate all the slavic kids in my Physics class... Not because they are evil, or have done anything wrong to me, but because they are so unbelieveably Beautiful and at the same time smart.

Damn jealousy is a fickle mistress.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 3 2006, 04:31 PM)
    truth

this thread is horribly emo

True, but sometimes people need a place to let go of what's hurting them. I found this true at a sleepover with some friends. We are all happy people, but it was so nice to let out what was troubling us and get hugs and comfort. This thread is t show that no one is alone.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 3 2006, 05:23 PM)
    Truth: I hate all the slavic kids in my Physics class... Not because they are evil, or have done anything wrong to me, but because they are so unbelieveably Beautiful and at the same time smart.

Damn jealousy is a fickle mistress.

Trust me, in a couple of decades, they won't be so beautiful. I'm Ukranian and, seeing all my olderfemale relatives, realize my skin will erupt with moles and get all saggy and I'll probably start wearting headscarves. Slavs age quickly.

Truth: I've been listening to the White Stripes a lot lately but it makes me feel guilty because I'm afraid my White Stripes-loving friend will think I'm trying to copy her style. I just like the music.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 3 2006, 01:51 PM)
    True, but sometimes people need a place to let go of what's hurting them. I found this true at a sleepover with some friends. We are all happy people, but it was so nice to let out what was troubling us and get hugs and comfort. This thread is t show that no one is alone.
    Trust me, in a couple of decades, they won't be so beautiful. I'm Ukranian and, seeing all my olderfemale relatives, realize my skin will erupt with moles and get all saggy and I'll probably start wearting headscarves. Slavs age quickly.

Truth: I've been listening to the White Stripes a lot lately but it makes me feel guilty because I'm afraid my White Stripes-loving friend will think I'm trying to copy her style. I just like the music.

I'm sure its not -that- bad. I see beautiful older slavs on the subway all the time.

And they will still be smart after those decades.

But man, they are so beautiful, they put me to shame.

And headscarves are very rad.

Don't worry about the WS thing. Loving them is hardly a style. Its too easy to love them to be, I mean White stipes love is almost universal.

Truth: I brose the free magazines at my school only for MSTRKRFT interviews or advertisements. I AM THE LAME! Someone please get me a hobby.

Truth: I have a whole month until my next semester of regular term school starts. And I'm scared that the time off won't be as awesome as the semesters of school I had during the summer.

Truth: If I fail Physics, I may just go into depression.
  • truth: i'm seriously gullible

truth: i seriously like one of my best friends (a bloke) and have done for hmm, at least 4 years!!! stupid or what?

truth: i'm scared about moving to london, i'm not street smart at all

truth: i haven't had a really really good friend who i can talk to about anything for about 4 years, i find it hard to trust people after i fell out with someone in my year which made me a black sheep of the year, this girl then locked me in a room, to make up with me by telling me everything was my fault and she had every right to be a bitch!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 3 2006, 12:47 PM)
    haha that is the BBC version.

I also love all things stargate. Also Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel and anything remotely embarassing. However I havent watched any of them for a very long time as I've been away from home.

and andy its spelt hypocrite lol smile.gif

Oh okay, it was aired on A&E here. haha

and I loved those shows too, I watch reruns all the time.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 4 2006, 02:02 AM)
    YES!! haha I completely agree. And I'm a history major so the fact that Daniel can speak all sorts of ancient languages is so cool that he's my ultimate hero. Do you watch Atlantis? Cause I think Sheppard is a hottie. I wish there really was a Stargate....

w00t. I don't think Atlantis has really been screened in Australia much. At least, if it did I must've been axed quickly or I wasn't aware it was on because I think I've only ever seen half of one episode.

I really wish there was a Daniel Jackson. I would totally hunt him down and take him for my lovah. This leads into my next truth.

Truth: More often than not I crush on fictional characters than real people.

This means either one of two things:
    1) I am really, really sad
    2) All the men in the world suck.

I'm going for option number 2.
  • DANIAL JACKSON IS MINE!!! *angry face*
    when he died like the first 3 times, i cried
  • Truth: I still believe that I will be a famous actress/singer.
  • Truth: Work makes me feel like a poop because I finish what I'm assigned and end up playing around online for a good 4 hours at LEAST. I don't know what to do with myself and I adore the people there so much that I don't want to let them down. I finish my work... but I'm so parinoid about it.

Truth: I can't wait for the weekend.
  • Truth: I want a job that allows me to play on the internet all day and get paid for it.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 3 2006, 11:00 PM)
    when he died like the first 3 times, i cried

hahaha that made my night. I'll give you him if I can have Sheppard.

I want that kind of job, too, and I'd love to be a famous singer, even though I can't sing. I'll have to make do with marrying one.