In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• Truth: Im afraid that the guy I like/love only wants to get in my pants...even though 1. we're not going out 2. we're waaaaayyyy underage (I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY FIRST KISS DAMMIT!...i think i shouldve though) Im also afraid that when the time comes I wont be able to stop myself and say no...since this whole time i havent been able to.....aaanndd to make matters worse....Im scared that if I tell him anything he's gonna think i feel sorry for him ....and i dont....(he's sick...i wont go into details though)
    I like/love him alot for who he is.....

Truth: I was fat (and still am!!) but i lost some weight...but now i cant look myself in the mirror because of whats left....it sucks...

Truth: I go over what I say on the forum over and over again just to make sure I wont get anyone mad at me....

annnddd for liiiggghhtteerrrr truuutthhsss

Truth: I have alot of flea bites in "embarrassing places" because of my dogs.....and im afriad to scratch...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 3 2006, 11:26 PM)
    I'd love to be a famous singer, even though I can't sing. I'll have to make do with marrying one.

Well, I guess I could marry you, but I get to wear the dress!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 4 2006, 02:26 PM)
    hahaha that made my night. I'll give you him if I can have Sheppard.

I want that kind of job, too, and I'd love to be a famous singer, even though I can't sing. I'll have to make do with marrying one.

BITCH WHAT ABOUT ME? ... I'll take Richard Dean Anderson.

Truth: I actually don't like meeting famous people that I like because I'm afraid they'll be arseholes and my adoration for them will be shattered forever, like so many people I know who have met their idols.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:50 AM)
    Truth: I want a job that allows me to play on the internet all day and get paid for it.

It's actually awful. I would rather have things to do. It makes me feel guilty. However, I have nothing else to do so if I wasn't on the computer, I would be sitting around staring at the television or whatever. I just want them to like me. That's all.

Truth: Thinking about his smile makes me happy.

Truth: The Arcade Fire's Rebellion (Lies) gives me chills. I love this song so much.

Truth: All I want right now is a backrub.

Truth: I'm so incredibly excited that it's Friday. So excited that I'm afraid keeping it in will cause me to spontaneously combust would be pretty cool, albeit painful.
  • Truth: Im extremely happy, because today begins Texas's tax free weekend...holiday....thing.
  • Truth: I believe a good friend of mine is in a relationship with a con man and I don't know how to tell her. I don't think she'd listen to me and it would suck if I were wrong. However, every background search I've done on the guy has brought up nothing so he's at least lying about his identity. If she found out I ran a background search on him she'd probably feel betrayed.
  • God is crepping me out with all the uber-detective stuff.

Truth: It is official, thursday nights are THE BEST nights ever haha. Wooooo!!
  • Truth: God studies journalism and journalists are just detectives with no authority wink.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:31 AM)
    Well, I guess I could marry you, but I get to wear the dress!

As long as you're okay with me wearing a top hat and a coat with tails, then let's get married!
  • truth: im cold and hungry, i had some soup earlier, but im still hungry
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 4 2006, 11:35 AM)
    As long as you're okay with me wearing a top hat and a coat with tails, then let's get married!

Woo! I'm like a mail-order bride!

Truth: I'm thinking of becoming celibate just so I don't have to worry about finding someone.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 3 2006, 11:26 PM)
    hahaha that made my night. I'll give you him if I can have Sheppard.

fair trade
    you may have sheppard ^^
  • Truth: I'm addicted to ebay.
  • truth: i feel guilty after ive been shopping with my mom, because i feel like i spent too much.
  • Me too, but she gets joy out of making me so happy.

Truth: I think I use Q-tips way too much.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 05:36 PM)
    Truth: I think I use Q-tips way too much.

once a day is fine but more than that. well then you might have an obsession.

Truth: i think i might have a mental illness but dont know about it...
  • Truth: i cried when I heard "the origin of love" for the first time (rufus wainwright version)....
    Truth #2: I back in the day waited in line at a MALL to see JOEE - the local GTA bad dance artist **shudders** who I am convinced is a homosexual or at least into wearing women's panties...
  • truth: i actually consider all you guys here at the forums to be my family. you all know more about me than most people do and were all very open about our selves. if one of you were to die i would work very very hard to get a plane ticket to go to your funeral. i love you guys..

(i probably sound like a stalker freak right now)
  • you dont sound like a stalker freak....your comment is actually very nice...biggrin.gif

hahah in a kind a twisted (i'm kidding) way but the message is appreciated! we heart you!!!

Truth: i once ate 3 entire tubes of raw cookie dough in one sitting....
  • Truth: I hate talking on the phone. It makes me nervous and feel like I need to entertain. However, I also love getting phone calls because it makes me feel loved.

Truth: I'm embarassed when I get giggly because my voice gets all weird. I am especially embarassed around my guyfriend when I get like this. It makes me feel too girly.

Truth: I'm so happy it's the weekend. I already saw some friend who I haven't seen in a long time and I could not stop smiling. It was wonderful.

Truth: Facebook makes me happy because I can talk to kids from McGill. It gives me hope that I will make friends.