In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• Totalgeek42 said:
    Also, YKYOW you see a strange correlation between OK Go fandom and Dr. Who fandom...

Rightt?  It's like they're both for quirky, generally intelligent (or at least have their own opinions and know how to explain them) people.  And theres a considerable cross-over.

Which is good.  Cuz they're my two favorite things.  xD

What correlation? There's no correlation here!

Oh, wait.

http://www.okgo.net/community/message-board/general-discussion/dr-who-photos-news-videos/page-3/

(it's a bit neglected, it needs some love)

and

Laugh

YKYOW - You have to think about things to talk about at work that are NOT OK Go related. Or with new family members. So they don't think you are obsessed. So, you end up being quiet.

• When you're battling on Face Book over which Andy is better. Andy Sixx from Black Veil Brides, or Andy Ross from OK Go?

You make Miis for all of them on your Wii. Because it's fun.

• YKYOW you gather your friends and a bunch of fellow tumblr people and do this:

( I hope you guys like it too!)

• That is adorable! So much win.

• laeticia said:

YKYOW you gather your friends and a bunch of fellow tumblr people and do this:

That's so cool! :D Amazing work!

You know you're obsessed when you draw them all the time. Doodling? You won't notice it, but when you're finished, you'll look down and see Tim and Andy dancing under a disco ball.

• OH. When you draw THIS:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/365/0/f/theme_90_by_mixlemaxle-d364okk.jpg

( It was for a challenge, but I still find it hilarious. I don't know why. )

• daisychains said:

OH. When you draw THIS:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7.....364okk.jpg

( It was for a challenge, but I still find it hilarious. I don't know why. )

OMFG 

CAN'T 

STOP

LAUGHING

aaaaand, thanks y'all!

• I. Loved. That.  Video. :-D

Great job ladies (and gent)! 

Skylar, you are not the singular male boardie.  Just the only one currently active.  But Pandy and Joe are still around on Facebook.

• Haha, I think later in that same clip I made a comment saying I meant active one - or in a different clip that I didn't send.  I've seen the other guys when searching through old threads, but I haven't seen one while active myself, so.. xP

And I'm definitely the singular gay male boardie, which I definitely said either later in that clip or in another one, so.  >>

Although now I wish I could specify. D:

• I only told you so you wouldn't feel too alone.  Although, if they're not active, you're still pretty much alone.  So who knows why I said it, other than me carrying the torch for the-board-that-was.

• Lmao, fair enough

YKYOW you spend a whole day just reading Things I've Learned from Women Who've Dumped Me.. (and your only break is after you've already finished Damian's essay.  Cuz obviously that was the most important one)

• You know you're obsessed when you've made up a 'disease' called the OK Go Fangirl/guy disease.

And you've affected two of your friends.

• daisychains said:

You know you're obsessed when you've made up a 'disease' called the OK Go Fangirl/guy disease.

And you've affected two of your friends.

Lmao, I'm also at two.  :D

YKYOW you feel the need to check every day to make sure there isn't some announcement about when they're starting to record.

It's gotta be coming soonn.. they seem pretty done with touring.  >.>

Edit: I know they need to write first, for the record.  But they could at least have an estimate.  >> << >>

• laeticia said:

Oh gosh that's so hilarious! I want to be in the next one! (And I totally would have been in this one too, but I had no idea what was going on, even though I'm in the OK Go spam network on Tumblr.)

And Jade, my favorite part HAS to be your accent, it's absolutely wonderful.

• Aleatory said:
    laeticia said:

Oh gosh that's so hilarious! I want to be in the next one! (And I totally would have been in this one too, but I had no idea what was going on, even though I'm in the OK Go spam network on Tumblr.)

And Jade, my favorite part HAS to be your accent, it's absolutely wonderful.

GEEZ, I've been spamming it on tumblr all december, like, literally ASKING PEOPLE PLEASE to be in it. Skylar was totally in it last minute AND SAVED MY LIFE, he totally made the difference. But at that point I was going c-razy with the bits missing off the script I'd wrote.

Ugh, I should've decided to de-lurk back then, it sure would've been easier... :/

Thanks again for your nice comments, hahaha. IT TOOK ME A LOT TO EDIT IT given the fact that YES, I STILL USE WINDOWS - which means, freaking windows movie maker shutting off every freaking 5 minutes and not saving my work

• laeticia said:

MADE. OF. WIN!

Seriously, that is AWESOME!

Okay, next time, I'm stealing a video camera from someone and participating. Just stealing one. Just have to. And screw busy holiday time.

• laeticia said:

YKYOW you find out Tim responded to this video, and you no longer hear anything your friend is saying on the phone. Several minutes of not hearing her later, she says she will just talk to you tomorrow, and you tell her that's a good idea because obviously.

YalsoKYOW this happens. I just joined a brand new fan forum for a group that I love, but I want to remain completely anonymous for now because it could be a bit awkward. Since I normally use my real name online, I had to come up with a totally new username. I went with TwentyThree and am just going to sign posts with "23." I just had to incorporate my love for OK Go in some way.

• KristaMichelle said:
    laeticia said:

YKYOW you find out Tim responded to this video, and you no longer hear anything your friend is saying on the phone. Several minutes of not hearing her later, she says she will just talk to you tomorrow, and you tell her that's a good idea because obviously.

YKYOW this leaves you giddy all night.  AND HE CALLED US AWESOME.  :D

• Totalgeek42 said:
    KristaMichelle said:
    laeticia said:

YKYOW this leaves you giddy all night.  AND HE CALLED US AWESOME.  :D

And if anyone knows AWESOME, it's Tim! Wink