In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Daisychains. I hope you get better soon.
  • daisychains said:

That would be the best care package ever. D: It would be lovely to have it right now. *headdesk of lymph node infection*

Get well soon! We don't want our boardies sick!
  • Sunnyside said:

YKYOW your life is very busy and you don't have enough time to obsess properly but still when you have a sick day in bed all you do is visit the boards, watch OK Go videos, and browse Flickr for new photos. There should be an OK Go "Get Over It" care package available with "I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe" chest rub, "You're So Damn Hot" thermometer, "1000 miles Per Hour" tissues, "C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips" cinnamon tea, "There's A Fire" hot water bottle, "The Fix is In" headache pills,  and a "This Too Shall Pass" blanket.

There REALLY should! Though then I'd be crossing my fingers hoping I get the flu so I can talk someone into getting it for me, so maybe not. Not that crossing my fingers is really necessary working at a day care.

• YKYOW you take a picture of another band's monitor because of the colors used on the cords.

• YKYOW you go to the NYC lego store, on a day you know the band's in NYC, and think, as you walk there "there's a tiiiiiiiiny chance..."

And then you see a pinkberry and laugh because of the HTF video.
  • Y also KYOW a compliment to your socks is one of the highest you can get.
  • Totalgeek42 said:

Y also KYOW a compliment to your socks is one of the highest you can get.

YES.  Never miss the details. And don't forget the bright coloured pants. Red is the colour of preference Wink
  • YKYOW you're singing the lyrics in your room, but you're smiling so much that you can't word the words right.

Also, If I ever go to America, I'm going to a pinkberry. I don't care if I don't like yogurt, I will go where Tim goes. LOL
  • YKYOW you make a rubber band ball out of your fandom of Pee-Wee Herman, but the colours of the ball resemble something else...

• YKYOW

-You see a VH1 special of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, and get excited whenever OK Go talks about one of them.

-You've done the "A Million Ways" dance all by yourself in your bathroom

-You see a one-take video and refer to it as "OK Go style"

-You watch a Rube Goldberg video just to play "This Too Shall Pass" along with it

-You imagine fictional characters in OK Go videos.
  • YKYOW

You see this shot of Catherine Tate and David Tennant and the first thing you think is, “Whoa, nice Kulash Power Stance there, David”

• YKYOW you spend a total of about three hours forcing your friend to watch as many videos as possible and listen to your OTBCOTS record.
  • violetchaos364 said:

YKYOW

You see this shot of Catherine Tate and David Tennant and the first thing you think is, “Whoa, nice Kulash Power Stance there, David”

No way.  The legs are not nearly far apart enough.
  • DJRose said:

violetchaos364 said:

YKYOW

Of course they're not. No one else could do that.  He's not The Kulash, he's The Tennant, who has other charms. Wink

But, I look at a picture of David and I still am reminded of Damian? Pretty damn impressive, since I have only been aware of OK Go for least than two years. Laugh
  • violetchaos364 said:

DJRose said:

violetchaos364 said:

YKYOW

Of course they're not. No one else could do that.  He's not The Kulash, he's The Tennant, who has other charms. Wink
    But, I look at a picture of David and I still am reminded of Damian? Pretty damn impressive, since I have only been aware of OK Go for least than two years. Laugh

I've been DEDICATED (not obsessed) to OK Go for 8 months and even I know that almost no one is able to do the Kulash Power Stance except Mr. Kulash himself. It takes a great amount of flexibility, balance, power, and hotness to pull it off.
  • He once told me it ran in his family.  :D
  • Lmao I'm afraid to even ask how that came up.

Also, Tennant isn't doing the inward foot thing, soooo...
  • My friend came with me to an OK Go concert once and was amazed by the Kulash Power Stance.  She likes to tease me about it.  I told Damian about that and he started explaining that it ran in his family.  This conversation was around 2 years ago.
  • I want to have that conversation with him XDD

If I ever meet him again, I'm going to bring it up. Smile
  • YKYOW you're reading Sherlock Holmes and Watson describes sitting in an easy-chair.

~shall we recline in my easy chair... we'll take the fastest way to get us there...~

That's gonna be stuck in my head all day now.  xD