In this Discussion

I have no idea who most of you people are...

Comments

• QUOTE (Stany @ Jun 14 2007, 03:44 PM)
    One of my clients burned me a copy of that! It's a sweet record.

well, in that case YOU also win at life. the rest of you, get on it!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 14 2007, 09:28 PM)
    you win at life.

Indeed to do!
  • I've been an OK Go fan for about a year and a half. I just joined the forums, though, and been posting around lately, but haven't really gotten to know anyone yet... so, hey!

My name's Shalu. I like OK Go, food, traveling, being awesome, smart people, grammar, The Office, dogs, funny movies, and Johnny Depp. In that order. I live in this barren wasteland called Indiana and can't wait to leave. I'm younger than probably most of you. I love to procrastinate and obsess over things. I'm sort of a music snob... and also a spaz. I love meeting new people. I overuse adverbs and talk too much. I'm a crazy agnostic liberal and love to argue, but otherwise I'm pretty down-to-earth... or so I like to think.
  • if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jul 8 2007, 03:24 PM)
    if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Fifteen. smile.gif
  • ahhh. i'm fourteen.

nice meeting you.

:]
  • a bit about myself:

My name's Melissa and i'm fourteen years old. i live in oklahoma, and its actually not that bad. I love art, especially painting and sculpture. i like nature, being outdoors and swimming. I do weird things, and ask too many weird questions. I have a sister, she's 17. She does in fact have an account on this forum (missaggie). I love sunflowers, strawberries, and nights under the stars. i'm not going to lie to you, my favorite band of all time is the strokes. OK Go comes in second. i've seen OK Go once, and that was with snow patrol. i have a huge crush on my chiropractor's intern. wub.gif

Julian Casablancas is the best looking human on this earth.
  • My name's Courtney and I'm fifteen. I love music - I love singing and dancing but find that I've no talent in either. I'm opinionated, but once you do something nice for me, I'll owe you basically my life. And I like to be funny, though sometimes I just overdo it. My sister Chelsea-tastic (she got that from me, hehe) is on the JC....My favorite artist is Paolo Nutini. I like to think I'm smart. And i'll never try to offend anyone.
  • Yo. I'm Krista, 17, from Nevada. First off, I just wanted to point out how difficult it is to keep everyone's names straight around here. I am trying, though! 0_o So if I don't address you personally (as in I use your username or just quote you), I promise I'm not being all "oh I don't need to make any effort to get to know these people because they suck and I'm just here to say what I want to say". Because basically, these boards absolutely rule, as do the boardies! biggrin.gif Anyway. I am sort of an actor, but also not. I'm in my school's Thespian troupe, but I haven't been too active. That should change when school starts up again this fall (I'll be a senior. Woo-hoo?) as I've been made co-historian. We've had kind of a crappy troupe up until the end of last year, so we're hoping to make things awesome this year. I'm majorly obsessed with Friends (the show), Psych, LOST, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, OK Go, and The Beatles. And that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as my obsessions go. tongue.gif
  • Glad to meet ya Krista I'm Melissa or you can call me agentnumone if you forget no worries smile.gif
  • Awesome. Very nice to meet you, Melissa. biggrin.gif
  • hi Krista! I'm Mia, as my username points biggrin.gif hope you have a great time in these boards!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 16 2007, 09:57 AM)
    I'm majorly obsessed with Psych

yes i edited that a lot. but i'm totally obsessed too. smile.gif welcome krista!!!!
  • Ooh I can remember Mia! Sweet. tongue.gif

Okay Katie, does the word 'pineapple' mean anything to you? Or banana? tongue.gif Or...

Anna Banana
    Would like to hear Venus by
    Bananarama

? biggrin.gif

That, conveniently enough, is a haiku!
  • Hi Krista!
    My name is Theresa biggrin.gif

i am also obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean!!!!

lol

nice to meet you!!!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 16 2007, 09:57 AM)
    Yo. I'm Krista, 17, from Nevada. First off, I just wanted to point out how difficult it is to keep everyone's names straight around here. I am trying, though! 0_o So if I don't address you personally (as in I use your username or just quote you), I promise I'm not being all "oh I don't need to make any effort to get to know these people because they suck and I'm just here to say what I want to say". Because basically, these boards absolutely rule, as do the boardies! biggrin.gif Anyway. I am sort of an actor, but also not. I'm in my school's Thespian troupe, but I haven't been too active. That should change when school starts up again this fall (I'll be a senior. Woo-hoo?) as I've been made co-historian. We've had kind of a crappy troupe up until the end of last year, so we're hoping to make things awesome this year. I'm majorly obsessed with Friends (the show), Psych, LOST, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, OK Go, and The Beatles. And that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as my obsessions go. tongue.gif

PSYCH!
    (and Pirates!)

Hello, Krista. =) I'm Shalu.
  • Hola biggrin.gif I forgot to post here yesterday when I came... I'm prone to forget important stuff and remember insignificant details you see lol... I just discovered OK Go a few weeks ago on youtube by accident (looking for Miguel Bosé oldies, found out someone had made a video out of a million ways and amante bandido) and I thought those guys were just hilarious...and a bit afterwards found myself unable to get their tunes out of my head so I ended up here through their Wikipedia article...oh, btw, I'm really interested in creating decent Ok Go articles at Wikipedia; I have written quite a few biographies for musicians before and it would be awesome to get the OK Go article to be featured at the main page someday... the only problem is, I don't really know that much about OK Go...yet...so here I am biggrin.gif

ah yes, a few things about myself, my name IS Rosa actually ( okay, so it's the short form, you don't want to memorize all of this: Rosamelia Martínez Torres)....I just couldn't believe it when I heard Here It Goes Again, the singer (which I believed was Tim at the time) saying something Rosa this and that...yikes! I just had to look for those lyrics and I ended up caught by the tide you know... I think OK Go's music is so much FUN! and omg, that ping-pong video is hysterical. laugh.gif laugh.gif I love people who have a great sense of humor and are smart without being serious or up-tight about it....that's just soooooo boring...and believe me, I know about conceited and uptight people...I'm a law student (currently on summer vacation).

I saw a few pages back someone around here speaks Portuguese? well, I can't write a whole lot in Portuguese but I sure can read it; actually Spanish is my mother tongue; I'm from Colombia you see...you should have seen me rolling on the floor when Dan was doing his Shakira impression laugh.gif

un abrazo,
    Rosa
  • uhh dan was doing a shakira impression?!!?! please tell me more.

btw, welcome to the boards! i'm melissa!
  • The video of it is posted a bunch of times in the OK Go section.