In this Discussion

I have no idea who most of you people are...

Comments

• I'm Ashley. I've only just started posting on here about a month ago, but I've been on the JC for a while now. I'm young, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan of OK Go. My dream is to one day open for them, but considering the fact that they're huge now, and I doubt I'll ever be all that successful in music, I'll just have to settle for going to their shows and pretending I'm up there with them wink.gif.

Oh! And I'm terrible at spelling so I'm sorry in advance. rolleyes.gif
  • I'm Courtney, and I am 14 years old, but I'll be fifteen in 33 days. (And I love being 14.) I'm currently stuck in the home of the Alamo, but I used to live in Hawaii, California, and other places. I like art and thinking that I'm smart. (That rhymes.)
  • I'm Katie. I'm 15 and I've been in the JC for a little while and just jumped on here. Im sarcastic and apparently pretty funny [not to sound conceited ha ha]. I love football and soccer and really dont like snow and winter anymore. Im definatley getting out of Ohio someday. Wow that was pretty random info but hey thats how I am
  • I'm Dani, I'm 16, live in Canada. I don't even have an account on the JC and I don't really remember how I found my way here...

I've played the piano for 10 years and guitar (kind of) for 6 months. (I want a Takamine... I'm stuck with a beginner's Oscar Schmidt right now, the thing is made of plastic or something. It doesn't resonate AT ALL. Whyyyy) I used to play the clarinet. 7 years of that horrid thing. I quit about a year ago because the clarinet is for losers. Just kidding. But I truly dislike wind instruments. Playing them, I mean. They're fun to listen to and conduct but make me play one and I will make your ears bleed.

I like making music much more than I like listening to it. OK Go's acoustic version of AMW inspires me every single time I hear it and it has spawned within me a great love for the rockenspiel. cool.gif
  • Well you're awesome, because of piano (I'm sure other things make you awesome too but yeah). happy.gif
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Mar 9 2007, 09:01 AM)
    ~using parenthesis
    ~sarcasm
    ~good grammar

THANK YOU!!
    I hate bad grammar, it gets me really annoyed. And the English are awful at it too. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm Alice (Electra's my middle name - I answer to either)
    I'm 17 and I live in London, my obsession with OK Go has been dubbed 'unhealthy' by friends and relatives and I want to become a doctor. I'm also obsessed with a tv program called Green Wing smile.gif

I only joined the JC recently and the forum even later (how come that's always the way...?) and I'm hooked already smile.gif
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Mar 9 2007, 09:27 AM)
    I know Latin is supposed to help with Portugese, but does it really? I mean, obviously it would help a little vocabulary-wise, but Latin grammar is nothing like the grammar in any other language, so I really wouldn't think it would help that much...

I'm American, and I like Canadians

Latin only helps ina way that you get fammiliarized with the sound and the way people speak (this is my personal opinion of course) but the some words are very simmilar...

That was a generalization, so it's not exactly correct most of the times tongue.gif
  • Hi everyone....
    I'm Mia. I'm 25 soon to be 26. I live in Southern California. I will be graduating soon with my Master's in Environmental Sciences. I love OK Go and things that are OK Go related. biggrin.gif
  • hello i'm Sam, i'm from good old britania (whooo-hoooo!!!!) i'm 22 and currently in my final year studying for a BA(Hons) in Interior Design

i joined the board ages ago (thats an understatement it was a year and half ago) but i've been so busy with uni this is my first post laugh.gif
  • ^^^ That is crazy that this was your first post, after a year and a half later. Wow, you show real dedication to your schooling to have never post in here. This forum sucked me in, sadly sad.gif but I enjoy it smile.gif .
  • QUOTE (princess of POSES @ Apr 15 2007, 01:05 PM)
    hello i'm Sam, i'm from good old britania (whooo-hoooo!!!!) i'm 22 and currently in my final year studying for a BA(Hons) in Interior Design

i joined the board ages ago (thats an understatement it was a year and half ago) but i've been so busy with uni this is my first post laugh.gif
    Oooh, an old-new-bie. biggrin.gif Welcome to the boards. I'm Dani.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 15 2007, 06:44 PM)
    ^^^ That is crazy that this was your first post, after a year and a half later. Wow, you show real dedication to your schooling to have never post in here. This forum sucked me in, sadly sad.gif but I enjoy it smile.gif .

Haha yeah - I've done bugger all school work and i blame a lot of that on the boards biggrin.gif

Hi, princess of POSES smile.gif
    I'm Alice, but you can call me Electra if you like. It's all cool, dear.
  • hi rocksugar, dani and Electra *waves hysterically*

i am now ready for this board to take over my life!!!

p.s. electra, i love your avi, he looks so cute in it
  • Hi Sam! *waving back* You can call me Mia. smile.gif
  • Hey Sam, I'm Kayleigh. Hope you stick around!
  • QUOTE (princess of POSES @ Apr 15 2007, 07:33 PM)
    p.s. electra, i love your avi, he looks so cute in it

Hehe thanks, princess tongue.gif
    I do quite like that pic myself... obvious reasons
  • hey sam, i'm darbie, i've been coming to this board every day for the last four and a half years of my life, that's how addictive it is...
  • hola everyone..
    i feel i should post in here since, after 60 or so posts, i still don't know as many of the awesome people on here as i would like...

i'm ellie. i'm 16, from london. been an OK go fan since....septemberish. i have a really obsessive personality and tend to get obsessed with lots of things. like how i owned both OK go's albums within like five days of knowing who they were. i do have a LOT of obsessions.

i actually joined this board in like october, but since i didnt feel hardcore-fan enough to post until a few weeks ago, my posts per day count is never exactly gonna be impressive...biggrin.gif
  • I'm Carin, I've been an OK Go fan for awhile and on the board for awhile too ...though I don't really come around much anymore. I'm from NH and study Psychology at University of New Hampshire. Right now I am living in Regent's Park in London and studying at Regent's College ...but only for 20 or so more days and then it's back to the States. Someone should kidnap me and keep me here (London). I like it more.
  • welcome to all the new people

this thread is kinda redundent for its origonal purpose though....