In this Discussion

I have no idea who most of you people are...

Comments

• thanks guys for the warm welcome, i'm already addicted to this place laugh.gif
  • I'm still very much losted, I don't know any of the new peeps, so I guess I'll say hi to all here... hi.
  • ^^ hey smile.gif
    Oooo... you're one of the old school legends?

I'm Alice / Electra.
  • haha I didn't know I was a legend lol, but go ahead love me, make me the master of your souls biggrin.gif

I'm Pearl hence the name tongue.gif, tis a pleasure meeting you Alice
  • Hi Pearl laugh.gif

My name is Theresa.

You can call me Teesa or Teese if you want.

and to anyone else on the boards you guys can call me that too! So you don't get confused between me and dietpepsidrunk. Of course you probably wouldn't because she is so much cooler.
  • Sup Tess Teesa Teese.
  • Not much Pearl just chillin wink.gif

How about youuu!?
  • Same, I was watching Eragon (oh yeah), but I think I sort of spaced out and missed about 40 minutes.... and I think I'm gonna get smoke poisoning, some dumbass was burning stuff in their backyards. Other than that, I'm pretty much just bored.

I need some beach time.
  • Haha you should throw a shit muffin at them.

I wish I lived near a beach. but we do have some sand in our garage in bags...............*light bulb!!* ohmy.gif

I am so making a section of my frontyard into a beach now. laugh.gif
  • haha sounds like a plan, now all you'd need would be a kiddy pool, some phone calls and have yourself a party.
  • Ooo old person. Hi, I'm a new kid! I'm Dani smile.gif
  • lmao, yes, I'm old tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ May 3 2007, 10:39 PM)
    haha I didn't know I was a legend lol, but go ahead love me, make me the master of your souls biggrin.gif
    I'm Pearl hence the name tongue.gif, tis a pleasure meeting you Alice

Consider yourself masterful then smile.gif
    Pleasure meeting ya, lass
  • So this is the introduction thread, ok here goes...
    My names Jacqui, you can call me Jack, Jacko, basically any derivative of Jack or you could be really proper like my Mum and call me Jacqueline.
    I'm from a place we locals like to call the Shire which can be found in Sydney, Australia (and no, unfortunately there are no Hobbits in my Shire)

I joined in Feb, around the time of the Grammy winning and following madness but didn't post coz I couldn't figure out how to log in rolleyes.gif
    But I'm here now and that's all that matters
  • i shove socks down the front of my pants
  • Happy Saturday, everyone. I'm Sara and I have to eat chocolate every day. And I still laugh every time we talk about shit muffins.
  • Hi Sara!!!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • Welcome to the boards everyone!
  • hahaha I love GITD's randomness, w00t!
  • hey everyone... i joined about a week ago after my first live ok go experience... FINALLY... after being a fan for awhile... its hard to come to a message board where there are already friends, and feel welcome. but so far everyone is great, and i love the openness smile.gif

p.s i'm katie smile.gif