In this Discussion

New video and new single

1151617181921»

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jun 8 2007, 06:51 PM)
    I'm a bad fan.

Silly woman, you are the farthest thing from a bad fan! Besides, that's a whole lot of video to watch: seventeen parts! No one could fault you for dividing it up into different viewings. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Jun 8 2007, 07:54 PM)
    Silly woman, you are the farthest thing from a bad fan! Besides, that's a whole lot of video to watch: seventeen parts! No one could fault you for dividing it up into different viewings. wink.gif

I agree! Thank you for posting this. It is really amazing to see what goes on behind the scenes of creating such creative things. I haven't watched all of them yet either, but I am working on it.

Edit: All these people stories are very interesting. Everyone is good at something. I feel inspired. I just don't know what to do with that inspiration. I'll think of something.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jun 8 2007, 09:03 PM)
    Edit: All these people stories are very interesting. Everyone is good at something. I feel inspired. I just don't know what to do with that inspiration. I'll think of something.

A new PSA, perhaps?
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Jun 9 2007, 07:02 AM)
    A new PSA, perhaps?

We have an infomercial, but we need to re-film some stuff. Soon I hope...soon.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jun 8 2007, 04:22 PM)

Thanks so much for finding that, 7*s! smile.gif I love to know what goes on behind the scenes. These clips really humanized the video for me.
  • Thanks, 7stars! You are so NOT a bad fan! It took a long time to watch all of them.

Since this video came out I've been wanting to know more about how it was done. I understand better now what Damian said about trying to get as many different kinds of movement in it as possible.

I wanted to see more of the costume-making and the object-covering, though. I used to sew, and that was to me one of the most amazing things about this video project. It's engineering, but with fabric. And upholstery fabric is NOT fun to work with!
  • Those are a lot of videos! Thanks ihave7stars!