In this Discussion

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

edited November -1 in OK Go
Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore posted this on a myspace bulletin but it's not on okgo.net yet:

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show--April 19th & 20th

Here's another bit of big time news: The boys will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 19th as well as April 20th. Why two days in a row? I like to believe it's because their sheer awesomeness could not be contained. Anyway, if you're in the area, I'd suggest getting to the taping on April 19th.

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, is there a special way to get tickets rather than by mail since it says to get tickets 6 weeks in advance? Or should we just stand in line at the box office at 8am the day of the taping?

Thanks in advance!

-Mia.

Comments

• whoah- April 20th is the WPI show. The Tonight Show is in LA, right? so they're gonna go from the Tonight Show taping in the day aaall the way to Massachusetts in the evening? That's a 5 hour flight!
    Man! They work so hard sad.gif I hope they really get to rest from this hectic schedule. I don't know how they deal with the jet lag, ugh.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 6 2007, 03:54 AM)
    whoah- April 20th is the WPI show. The Tonight Show is in LA, right? so they're gonna go from the Tonight Show taping in the day aaall the way to Massachusetts in the evening? That's a 5 hour flight!
    Man! They work so hard sad.gif I hope they really get to rest from this hectic schedule. I don't know how they deal with the jet lag, ugh.

What I got from what Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore -Hey said, perhaps they're filming both of their performances on the 19th. However, I wouldn't put anything past those globetrotters!
  • ^^^ That's what I assumed too since he said to get to the taping on April 19th and mentions nothing about a taping on April 20th. Ooo that would be a great performance if they do two shows in one night. I wonder if it's the Pontiac Series show that Jay Leno does.
  • Wow, thats pretty cool.
    I'm going to have to remember they are on there so I can watch it. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 6 2007, 12:00 PM)
    What I got from what Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore -Hey said, perhaps they're filming both of their performances on the 19th.

oh! looool! I'm stupid. image
  • anyone know what channel that is on the east coast?

edit: wow. I just... forgot how to spell coast. huh.gif
  • um, NBC?

it's channel seven in the boston/northshore area, but prolly different whereever you are, so that doesn't really help.

and woot for april vacation! I'ma be able to watch these w/out taping em or anything!
  • it's channel 4 in the NY/NJ area

ooo, and thankie, rocksugar, for the heads up! I don't really pay attention to myspace bulletins, so thanks so much. biggrin.gif
  • I'm excited for this as well. I thought that last time I'll be able to see the guys live will be next week (Pepperdine) until their next album. So this will be a real treat for everyone since it'll be televised. smile.gif

**Sheri- set up your tivo so we can get this on okcentral tongue.gif . I don't have tivo and I'm pretty much a technotard.
  • Oh, I will!

Unless I'm a boner and mess it up, of course. laugh.gif

No, I have every intention of getting this. (You like that? I still didn't make any commitment the way I worded that. Hee hee ;D)

No, I'll get it. smile.gif
  • Ok, I did a little research. For those who plan to attend you should read this and try to wishlist some tickets here instead of trying to stand in line at 5 am in the morning.

Edit: Added link to wishlist tickets.
  • i'll make sure I watch i wont be able to go I have classes thursday and friday
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 6 2007, 10:48 PM)
    Ok, I did a little research. For those who plan to attend you should read this and try to wishlist some tickets here instead of trying to stand in line at 5 am in the morning.

Edit: Added link to wishlist tickets.

Thanks for all that info, very helpful!
  • Just thought I'd bump this thread since they'll be on in 3 days.....

Hopefully I can get tickets smile.gif

-Mia.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 16 2007, 09:51 PM)
    Just thought I'd bump this thread since they'll be on in 3 days.....

Hopefully I can get tickets smile.gif

-Mia.

Good luck, Mia!
  • lol, Sheri, you used boner in the most cutest, innocentestest way smile.gif

WOW JAY LENO! I want to go!!!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 16 2007, 09:58 PM)
    WOW JAY LENO! I want to go!!!

Barbara, I thought Pepperdine was your "last" show!! I knew that you couldn't resist the temptation of possibly seeing them again laugh.gif Where is your will power woman?! jk. lol. *sigh* Sadly, I don't have any either...

I'll be there at the ticket office early on Thursday but there's no guarantees there'll be tix sad.gif
  • They're performing DWYW on Thursday and Let It Rain (yes!#%^@!!!!) on Friday.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 18 2007, 11:56 PM)
    They're performing DWYW on Thursday and Let It Rain (yes!#%^@!!!!) on Friday.

YES!!!
    Sheri, promise me, and all us other non americans, that you'll get it for okgocentral
    yes? smile.gif
  • this doesnt get aired in the UK by some miracle does it? biggrin.gif

we miss out on all the cool stuff wink.gif