In this Discussion

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Comments

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 19 2007, 01:20 PM)
    I got a text message from Mia and she said that she got the last two tickets to tonights show. Yay!!! Watch out for her she said shes the 3rd person in line.

Yay! Ya'll know my crossed fingers helped her get those tickets, right?!

QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 19 2007, 07:31 PM)
    How are they going to fill up an entire segment with this Sanjaya crap?

Exactly! And who the hell is this Sanjaya person. I have no knowledge of AI, but his name has crossed my path a lot. I just never pay attention.

QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 19 2007, 07:41 PM)
    Someone call Mia so she can threaten Jay Leno's safety unless he meets our demands

Get on it Adrienne!
  • The board seems especially active tonight. It has to be because we're all staying up waiting for Jay Leno to come on. I love it! biggrin.gif
  • I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!

The show was AWESOME. Yes, OK Go will not be on tomorrows show sad.gif They did perform twice though. Tonight's show will have DWYW with the red wacky wavy inflatable arms and Let It Rain will be posted on The Tonight Show's website.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 19 2007, 07:51 PM)
    I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!

The show was AWESOME. Yes, OK Go will not be on tomorrows show sad.gif They did perform twice though. Tonight's show will have DWYW with the red wacky wavy inflatable arms and Let It Rain will be posted on The Tonight Show's website.

Mi-a! Mi-a! Mi-a!

Did they say why they wouldn't be on tomrrow night?
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 19 2007, 09:51 PM)
    I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, God! (And thank you, Mia, for the info!)

They better pull through ... Seems like a lot of times these shows claim stuff will be on their website and it never shows up.
  • Yeah I think they where about to beat me up lol.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 19 2007, 07:53 PM)
    Thank you, God! (And thank you, Mia, for the info!)

They better pull through ... Seems like a lot of times these shows claim stuff will be on their website and it never shows up.

Too true. Did the Jimmy Kimmel website ever post the other OK Go performances?

Edit: Whoa! when did I get into elementary school? I'm obviously awesome. happy.gif
  • I am in the 2nd row, go figure. Being 3rd in line doesn't guarantee you seats in the front. But at least I was on OK Go's side of the stage. They let in the first 30 people but they seat you depending on how you look!!! Since we are young, ethnic, and beautiful ( laugh.gif laugh.gif ) we got to sit on the floor, but 2nd row. The front row was reserved for "beautiful" people that weren't the first 30.

OK Go played beautifully. They looked really good with their TV clothes. Andy moves around like crazy and licks his lips a lot. ohmy.gif After they performed the first time, they did Promo shots and hung out a little with Jack Black and Sanjaya. Then, when Dan was in shouting range, I screamed "DAN!!". He saw me, I waved at him frantically, and he waved back and was smiling and was surprised to see me. Yay! I think he remembers me now laugh.gif

Do you really want me to spoil Let it Rain?? Let's just say, it rained. smile.gif
  • I'm gonna kick some ass! mad.gif

---littleroom

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 19 2007, 07:51 PM)
    I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Apr 19 2007, 07:43 PM)
    fucking bastards. mad.gif

Haha, I love that this post is at the very top!
  • Oh and everyone watching, look out for me. I'll be shaking Jay's hand at the beginning!! I'm wearing a white top.
  • Oh and THANK YOU everyone who crossed their fingers for me!!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 19 2007, 11:34 PM)
    Oh and everyone watching, look out for me. I'll be shaking Jay's hand at the beginning!! I'm wearing a white top.

LOL I THOUGHT it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 19 2007, 06:51 PM)
    I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!

Yay for you!!! I am SO utterly happy for you!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

I've got the entire craigslist community in San Francisco primed to watch Leno Friday night - bah! my reputation is ruined laugh.gif

I am SO excited to get to see "Let it Rain" myself, but, if only they played it on TV...

You know, that song is a traffic stopper when I've got it playing in my car. EVERYone turns to listen (& it isn't because I play it loud, cause I don't).
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 19 2007, 10:57 PM)
    I am in the 2nd row, go figure. Being 3rd in line doesn't guarantee you seats in the front. But at least I was on OK Go's side of the stage. They let in the first 30 people but they seat you depending on how you look!!! Since we are young, ethnic, and beautiful ( laugh.gif laugh.gif ) we got to sit on the floor, but 2nd row. The front row was reserved for "beautiful" people that weren't the first 30.

Reeeeally? omg! that is so wrong! That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Aaaand, I have to say- I would never guess that b/c every time I watch Leno, there are old ppl and ugly ppl there touching his hand. Well, that was hypocritical of me, but really, I never see a mass of sexiness.

But anyway, yay that you got to see them and Andy knew you! That's awesome!! Were they around after for autographs?
  • Hurray for Mia! I knew you could do it girl. Yes! A boardie has infiltrated the Leno camp.

I've always said: death to Sanjaya!
    (Don't take me literally, I don't want him to die. I just want him gone) dry.gif
  • Ahhh! how rad that you were there! damis hair looked awesome. andy was rocking out so hard. Tim is looking trim guys!
  • I'm so glad one of the boardies got to go! Yay! Also, who else loved Damian's gorgeous purple shirt tonight?
  • They looked/did sooo good!!! I totally forgot they were on tonight, luckily my dad woke me up to remind me. hahah. I cannot wait to see them tomorrow at WPI!!!!! Now I probally won't be able to sleep tonight..
  • Yeah!!! I saw it!!! I'm so excited!!! Can you tell by all the exclamation points!!!

Andy looked soooooooooooooooooooo handsome, and cute, and pretty, and beautiful, and hot, and goooood!!!!

I didn't see you though, Mia sad.gif But the guys sounded pretty good. Was it me or did the song sound .... slow?