In this Discussion

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 20 2007, 12:56 PM)
    Cleaner/crisper video of last night's TV performance available:

http://www.vmsdigital.com/download/041607/NLA171491_01.WMV

Yessssssssss! Thanks ihave7stars!
  • I'm really sad. I had an essay due today, so I was working on it all night and then I think I passed out at around 12 and I woke up and it was 5 and then I was thinking, "I only missed DWYW and I can still watch Let It Rain tonight." Except I can't!! And my essay sucked too.

QUOTE (weirdwolf76 @ Apr 20 2007, 11:02 AM)
    I just about fell from excitement when I noticed Jacques Brautbar (Something For Rockets/ex Phantom Planet guitarist) playing in the background w/ them!! It reminded me of the time he played with them for Silverbake in 2004 (filling in for Andy Duncan).

Was it really him? I thought it was him when I was watching, and I freaked out, mostly because I don't really like Jacques, but there wasn't a really good shot of him.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Apr 20 2007, 05:29 PM)
    I'm really sad. I had an essay due today, so I was working on it all night and then I think I passed out at around 12 and I woke up and it was 5 and then I was thinking, "I only missed DWYW and I can still watch Let It Rain tonight." Except I can't!!

But they're online!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 20 2007, 02:33 PM)
    But they're online!

I know, but I like watching things nice and clear on a big TV. I love my television, television.
  • i find it very amusing that its been raining today in southern california!

man ok go has some crazy power.
    damian sings"let it rain let it pour"
    and hours later..
    *POURING* wooooo
  • so does anyone else not like those back up singers?? because i didn't huh.gif they couldn't sing

i think i could have done better blink.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 20 2007, 02:56 PM)
    Cleaner/crisper video of last night's TV performance available:

http://www.vmsdigital.com/download/041607/NLA171491_01.WMV

thaannnkss

*sigh* Damian looks so good on t.v. but of course he always looks good wink.gif
  • I couldn't really hear the backup singers. I can do without them though wink.gif
  • Yeah, I didn't like the backups either. Although you can hardly hear them.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 20 2007, 10:22 PM)
    i find it very amusing that its been raining today in southern california!

and hours later..
    *POURING* wooooo

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    hahaha...totally. omg.
    they're just that amazing.

back up singers = not cool

i liked the snow tho.
  • I wonder if they even wanted those singers. I suppose they had to be okay with it.

I've heard that artists don't really like playing those sorts of shows (Jay Leno, David Letterman) because of some of the corporate crap they have to deal with. But Conan is good. Anytime a late night host puts on a band for an entire week (as they did with my White Stripes) then they are cool.

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 21 2007, 12:00 AM)
    I've heard that artists don't really like playing those sorts of shows (Jay Leno, David Letterman) because of some of the corporate crap they have to deal with. But Conan is good. Anytime a late night host puts on a band for an entire week (as they did with my White Stripes) then they are cool.

--- littleroom

yup, and when he had the strokes on every tuesday for a month...

conan is just the BEST!
  • I wanna see let it rain!! But I can't get to the right link. Jay Leno keeps coming up talking abou this stupid motor cycle. Please to help? I'm a little overtired right now, so please excuse me if I sound odd. unsure.gif
  • I couldn't watch the Let It Rain performance at work (they haven't upgraded flash yet and I don't have speakers anyway). I just got home and I'm trying to watch it, but all I get when I click the links is a video for Jay Leno talking about his motorcycle. I can't find OK Go video ANYWHERE. Can someone help???
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 19 2007, 11:52 PM)
    So, so happy to see that beautiful new shirt! laugh.gif

QUOTE(dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 19 2007, 09:52 PM) *
    So, so happy to see that beautiful new shirt! laugh.gif

Ha! I thought of you, Theresa, when I saw his pretty new shirt. How were you able to recognize him without his usual costume? tongue.gif
    -ytel82

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Dietpepsidrunk, your name is Theresa tooo??????
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 20 2007, 06:22 PM)
    i find it very amusing that its been raining today in southern california!

and hours later..
    *POURING* wooooo

rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 21 2007, 03:24 AM)
    I couldn't watch the Let It Rain performance at work (they haven't upgraded flash yet and I don't have speakers anyway). I just got home and I'm trying to watch it, but all I get when I click the links is a video for Jay Leno talking about his motorcycle. I can't find OK Go video ANYWHERE. Can someone help???

Here's the direct link I had for it: http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_J...ideo/#mea=93274

EDIT: It does look on my end like it was replaced by what you said. Hmm.
  • I only see the Boss Hog video now too!! Oh no. The link is the same link that is posted in the OK Go newsletter that Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore sent out. So, the problem must be on NBC's end. sad.gif
  • I can't see Let It Rain anywhere either.
    Someone.... help....? unsure.gif

The prospect of this video got me thru work.
    I neeeed it.

But with regards to the DWYW vid -
    Ahhhhhhhhhh wub.gif
    Andy got so into it, its adorable! biggrin.gif
  • AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA SEE LET IT RAIN!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif