In this Discussion

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Comments

• QUOTE (keaton @ Apr 25 2007, 03:48 PM)
    Hey! Did you just put me on hold?! *#$#@*%%%%!!!! ppphhhft.

*Text Messages Gabriel* "Hey Gabsies, U NEED 2 PUT ME THRU 2 BIG DADDY-O N.O.W. 4 Sheri + OK Go"
    *Send* rolleyes.gif

*Text Message from Gabsies* "I got your back! Let me put on some serious puppy eyes for The BOSS" *Kicks a cherub out of the way & runs flies (duh!) to The Boss*
  • I'm afraid God's been very busy with the recent increased demand for angels' wings! biggrin.gif

Hi Sheri, I hope you're feeling better!
  • Do I need to do what Cindy Brady did for Bobby and his fandom for Joe Namath?

Dear OK Go:

My name is Sheri and I'm very, very sick. I'm a big fan of your's and my one wish is to have you come visit me.

In all seriousness, I do hope you feel better soon.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 26 2007, 03:12 PM)
    Do I need to do what Cindy Brady did for Bobby and his fandom for Joe Namath?

Dear OK Go:

My name is Sheri and I'm very, very sick. I'm a big fan of your's and my one wish is to have you come visit me.

In all seriousness, I do hope you feel better soon.

YES!
    That's what I've told my friends and family.
    If I am ever seriously ill, or comatose, OK Go have to visit me and play my favorite songs to me. If I'm comatose then it has to be filmed for when wake up. And I want a kiss on the forehead from at least one of them, thank you please.
    smile.gif

Sheri, we're missing youuuuu!!!
  • Poor Sheri. I hope the concert tonight might still happen, but more importantly, that she's doing better. unsure.gif
  • Suzanne or Jackie, any updates? I've got our Sheri in my thoughts.
  • Hi, guys--I'm home!

Thank you all so, so very much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. You are all wonderful and very sweet. smile.gif smile.gif

I got sprung this afternoon and am feeling much better than when I went in. Still not 100%, but I didn't figure I would be. We found from my blood work that I was sicker than my doctor or I realized. Which doesn't surprise me, actually (if that makes any sense), because I've been on-and-off sort-of-sick, sort-of-not since last fall or before, really.

Anyway, thanks again, everyone, and, especially, thank you, Jackie, for keeping tabs on me and providing updates.

And just one more thing, re: my online status--our Internet connection has been screwy for weeks and is threatening to conk out. The wireless network needs fixing (may need a new router)--I knew that already, but now the LAN line is being really fussy. It may or may not decide to be a complete bitch--anyway, if I disappear again, that'll be why, and I don't know how long it'll take to get it fixed if so. mad.gif Might not happen, but just letting you know ahead just in case!

And with that--this thread is officially unhijacked!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Thank you again, everybody.
  • Welcome back, Sheri!! Glad you're feeling better!
  • Yay! Welcome back laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I'm glad you're back and getting better!! laugh.gif
  • Glad to have you back Sheri!
  • Welcome back, Sheri! And thank you very much for your nice comment on Myspace. Again, I owe you a message...but you know how it is with me, you know the background... I'll definitely reply asap!! *hugs*
  • Ah, Sheri, amore. Pretty little girl that we adore....welcome back!

(Old Stevie Wonder song w/ your name in it, you know I couldn't resist wink.gif )
  • i made one for myself. i give credit to Dani for the idea.

mine doesn't look as good. dry.gif

o welll i love it laugh.gif
  • p.s i don't know why i posted this on this board woopsies!!!! im gonna go find the right board now. ima doofus
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Apr 29 2007, 09:16 PM)
    i made one for myself. i give credit to Dani for the idea.

Thanks for making this for me us, Theresa!! biggrin.gif
    Thanks for making this for me us, Theresa!!

hahahahaha your welcome =) lmao

biggrin.gif
  • Just letting you all know that the show which originally aired on April 19 (with Jack Black, American Idol finalists) will be repeated on June 1.
  • sweeeeeeet
  • [edit]