In this Discussion

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Comments

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 19 2007, 06:03 PM)
    no dear, its on NBC in america.

i have been lied to...

QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Apr 19 2007, 06:05 PM)
    okay i'm confused...
    according to my sky listings, i dont have an abc2 or a CNBC Europe. wtf? biggrin.gif

im sure ive seen it on tv, oh well maybe im just loseing it..

do they arcihive shows on there site?

well sherri has got it covered anyways, so this convo has become redundent now =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 19 2007, 06:08 PM)
    i have been lied to...
    im sure ive seen it on tv, oh well maybe im just loseing it..

do they arcihive shows on there site?

well sherri has got it covered anyways, so this convo has become redundent now =p

lol it did say on the wiki page that they showed it on CNBC europe, but that channel seems non-existant biggrin.gif

haha, this is true. thank god for sheri! ;]
  • yeah they put up random segments from shows on their site, so there's no guarantee that it'll be up, but yeah like you said, sheri's on it so woo!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 19 2007, 10:12 AM)
    yeah they put up random segments from shows on their site, so there's no guarantee that it'll be up, but yeah like you said, sheri's on it so woo!

I got a text message from Mia and she said that she got the last two tickets to tonights show. Yay!!! Watch out for her she said shes the 3rd person in line.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 18 2007, 10:13 PM)
    That is AWESOME. How did you find this out???

Magic. ph34r.gif

...or it said that on the show's webpage smile.gif
  • Hahaha, CNN. I love you Andy.
  • damn
    mad.gif
    grr my parents never let me stay up late enough, i probably will miss them tonight dry.gif

but there is Youtube annnd i can sneak out to watch it. unsure.gif

man i wish i had a tv in my room ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 19 2007, 04:20 PM)
    I got a text message from Mia and she said that she got the last two tickets to tonights show. Yay!!! Watch out for her she said shes the 3rd person in line.

Yay, Mia!! biggrin.gif I'll be sure to look for her!
  • but if you look at jay leno's site thing, it has who's going to be on during the week and since they added sanjaya or whatever to tonight's show, they had to move people around and it doesn't say that OK Go is playing tomorrow.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/
  • BAH! OK Go got served by Sangina!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 19 2007, 07:19 PM)
    BAH! OK Go got served by Sangina!

What, no! Hasn't that kid fucked up enough stuff?!?!? Pardon my language, but this pisses me off!
  • IM so tired of this guy.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Apr 19 2007, 09:16 PM)
    but if you look at jay leno's site thing, it has who's going to be on during the week and since they added sanjaya or whatever to tonight's show, they had to move people around and it doesn't say that OK Go is playing tomorrow.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/

Agghhh! Buzzkill!!
    If *anything* having to do with fucking American Idol messes this up for us, I'm going to go to L.A. and punch Jay Leno himself in the face.

Apart from that, thanks for the confidence, guys! I will provide! But I'm going away this weekend (camping), so the earliest I'll be able to put it up is Monday night. If it makes you feel any better, I won't be able to see any of it till then either, so we're in this boat together. biggrin.gif

Last, yay for Mia!!!
  • well hopefully they just got it wrong on the site because they do that alot
  • How are they going to fill up an entire segment with this Sanjaya crap?
  • I really hope they get a spot on Monday night if they're seriously going through with this!
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Apr 20 2007, 02:24 AM)
    well hopefully they just got it wrong on the site because they do that alot

That's probably what happened, if not they would have said something.
  • Yeah, but it's kind of weird that it just changed suddenly. Maybe J0rge is busy or something and can't tell us right away? Haha, I'm being so pessimistic.
  • Someone call Mia so she can threaten Jay Leno's safety unless he meets our demands
  • fucking bastards. mad.gif