In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• I'm almost done- I'm trying to do something new which isn't too smooth. Sorry for the time. I hope they don't let you down.
    In the meantime, something random:

• ahaha!

yay!
    whole body look at damian..

lol
    wub.gif

heart beat skipping

lol laugh.gif
  • OLE!!!!!

where is that picture from!?!?!??!
  • Ahhh Sally that's gorgeous!!!

Also - I know now what I would like. Sally, dearest, could you make me either a sig or an avitar (I don't mind which - whichever works best or is easier or something) of Damian (surprise surprise!) in the original DWYW video when it's quieter and it's just Tim and Andy singing "c'mon, c'mon..." and Damian's smirking at the camera? You know which bit i mean? It's the smirk I love hehe....

Obviously, whenever you're not busy, love!
    Thank youuuu!!!
  • ooo, Alice, that's such a great moment! You have pretty ideas!
    I would be honored to carry out your lovely design smile.gif

Katie- it's from a photo taken for a magazine...I forget which magazine, but it was posted here a few months ago somewhere...I'll find it for you smile.gif

Theresa, doesn't he, though? Doesn't he make us all gasp for air when we see his Apollo beauty? I think if I were a man I would be so jealous of Damian and his unfair amount of gorgeousness.

Sorry yours is taking so long, Letty. I'm trying to make this effect thing, and it's not cooperating. I don't want to let you and Ashley down, so I'm gonna keep fiddling til it submits, hehe.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 23 2007, 04:03 PM)
    ooo, Alice, that's such a great moment! You have pretty ideas!
    I would be honored to carry out your lovely design smile.gif

Ahhh yay! Sally I adore you smile.gif
    Thank you my lovely.
    And have fun tonight!!!
  • I adore you more image
    And thank you very much- if I see them, I'll tell them hi from you!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 23 2007, 11:03 AM)
    Katie- it's from a photo taken for a magazine...I forget which magazine, but it was posted here a few months ago somewhere...I'll find it for you smile.gif

I believe the magazine is called Bust? I have that picture saved on my work computer as "DamianBust" I think. I'll check when I get back on Tuesday, if no one else can confirm it.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 23 2007, 03:32 AM)
    I'm almost done- I'm trying to do something new which isn't too smooth. Sorry for the time. I hope they don't let you down.

I'm so excited!! I'm going to be gone for a week, so it'll be nice to have a little surprise to come back to!!

Sally you're the best!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Sorry yours is taking so long, Letty. I'm trying to make this effect thing, and it's not cooperating. I don't want to let you and Ashley down, so I'm gonna keep fiddling til it submits, hehe.

On the contrary, take all the time you need. There's no rush!
  • I *just* read this thread tonight, and I have to say that Sally, you are amazing!!

And
    QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 10 2007, 08:13 PM)
    HEY SHERI!

LOL!!! This is even funnier, because when I saw this as Theresa's avatar or sig or whichever it was a month ago, I left her a spazzy comment about it on MySpace! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 25 2007, 08:50 PM)
    I *just* read this thread tonight, and I have to say that Sally, you are amazing!!
    And

LOL!!! This is even funnier, because when I saw this as Theresa's avatar or sig or whichever it was a month ago, I left her a spazzy comment about it on MySpace! laugh.gif

Tee and a Hee! This is one of the first things I remember about our first meeting. You always said you loved Damian's head flipping back in the video. And here it is. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 25 2007, 10:50 PM)

Yes you did. I think we are in total agreement about this clip!
  • *has a public orgasm*
  • sorry these took so long- I was trying to do something that in the end I never could get to work- which is why flash animation is a million times better than gif animation. I'm so sick of the limitations of gifs. On top of that, I had a stupid chem exam this week. But yay, now chem is over. I hated that professor so much! There were certain ppl he would totally pick on and he was sooo mean! But that has nothing to do with OK Go...

ok, warning: some of these are totally lame. And suck. You don't have to use them if you don't want, Lety and Ashley. That's what happens when you guys don't give directions tongue.gif - my terrible imagination comes up with terrible ideas.

Big thank you to Jennifer for permission to use her photographs, and to Jackie The Awesome for letting me play with her videos and photos. Actually, I know you sent me some, Jackie, but I pulled these off your youtube vids- but I think a little later I'll redo them b/c the ones you sent me are much better quality.

If you have a slow internet connection, it might take a minute for this many images to load
    And the booyakasha- that's from his blog. I couldn't think of anything else.

the poloroid:

the cube:

these are a little big, which is why I love Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. On other forums I've been on, there were restrictions on sigs, and the admins would step on your feet if you went over.

less busy:

more conventional:

(more in next post)
  • The growing heart: hmmmm maybe it grows too fast

This one I'm ashamed of, b/c I totally cheated on it by making a background. A hard-working person would have made a matte on all the layers so the shape could be isolated. Maybe I shouldn't post this...

As I said b/f, Jackie sent me some really good videos, but these I pulled off youtube, so I think I'll go nack a little later and redo them with what she gave me.
    one

two

three

last one

And now I shall work on your designs, Alice and Sheri
  • OH MAN! those rule! i love the first baseball one tongue.gif, soo cute
  • god damn. he's so fucking cute.
  • HjOdLfYhFgUhCjKk!h!gHkEd'kShG8OeRrGjEnOiUjS8!9!4 Sally!!!!!! These are all wonderfully delicious! image
    I seriously don't know how to thank you for this one
    QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 28 2007, 01:52 PM)
    two

image Yes. I officially love you Sally.