In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• I love you too smile.gif
    I'm so glad you like it! But seriously, if you want it changed or a new idea or something, I'd be glad to redo.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 28 2007, 04:30 PM)
    I love you too smile.gif
    I'm so glad you like it! But seriously, if you want it changed or a new idea or something, I'd be glad to redo.

Oh you're too kind. No wonder I love you. Just now I remembered a video that makes my heart skip a beat everytime I see it. But I have to go search for it.......

EDIT:
    Ok, I found the video, but I don't like it as much as I thought I did....haha!
  • Sally, I looove your signature with Damian's polaroids! biggrin.gif it makes me smile everytime i look a it
  • Sally.

Those Are Just Plain UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I LOVE the baseball ones!!!
  • this many images might take a sec to load if you have a slow internet connection

Thanks, Rachel and Felster. You can have it if you want.

And Katie- yeeeeah. exactly. so. damn. hot.

thx, Mia- I'm kind of bored with it though so I'm gonna change it.

Here you go, Alice smile.gif I hope it's the scene you wanted- I kept going, "oh, that's kind of a smirk too." If it's not let me know. Or if you want it changed in any way at all.

Jennifer's old school camera:

A page from the OK Go coloring book:

And OK Go looking suspociously like the chimney sweeps from Mary Poppins:

the original Mary Poppins:

OK Go currency:
  • one more, since only 6 images are allowed per post:

edit: being bored, I made another:

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 29 2007, 06:59 PM)

Sally, this one is Awesome! You are so talented. biggrin.gif
  • awh, I adore the Andy coloring book one! so cool, so adorable, so great =)

My other favorite is the Tim $$... he's just so fricking cool, he belongs on a dollar bill. it suits him.
  • Really, Sally, if we are ever at a concert together, I'm buying you a drink. :-)
  • Thankee, Rachel! And I'll buy you a sandwich. And we'll eat during the concert and not spill! Yay!
    Meg-yeah,Tim totally is. You can have them if you want. And hehehe, you said "suit."
    thx, Theresa, that's so nice of you to say!

I'm going to your homeland in a few hours, Rachel- NY. I know you're not there but I keep imagining I'll run into you. You'll be wearing a Yankees shirt and humming Oh, Lately It's So Quiet.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 29 2007, 11:59 PM)
    Here you go, Alice smile.gif I hope it's the scene you wanted- I kept going, "oh, that's kind of a smirk too." If it's not let me know. Or if you want it changed in any way at all.

Ahhhh mmmmmm eeeeeee biggrin.gif:D
    Those are the sounds of my happiness smile.gif
    It's even better than I thought it would be!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!

[I've gotta look thru and work out how to do it on a mac now lol tongue.gif]
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 30 2007, 07:51 AM)
    I'm going to your homeland in a few hours, Rachel- NY. I know you're not there but I keep imagining I'll run into you. You'll be wearing a Yankees shirt and humming Oh, Lately It's So Quiet.

Cool! Where in NY? The City? The Island? Upstate? What are you going to do? My real homeland is Connecticut, but I lived in or near NY long enough to be consided a Newyorker. But yeah, a Yankees shirt humming OLISQ? You're probably not too far off. But the Yankees shirt has 23 on the back, NOT 18. tongue.gif
  • Sally, you have some amazing ones! you're officially the godess on making ok go related avas ans sigs!! wub.gif you rock!! I especially love the hundred dollar Tim! wouldn't it be awesome to see Tim everyday while you're buying something?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2007, 04:15 PM)
    Sally, you have some amazing ones! you're officially the godess on making ok go related avas ans sigs!! wub.gif you rock!! I especially love the hundred dollar Tim! wouldn't it be awesome to see Tim everyday while you're buying something?

It would be wonderful to have a $100 bill everyday while I'm buying something, Tim or no. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 30 2007, 10:06 PM)
    It would be wonderful to have a $100 bill everyday while I'm buying something, Tim or no. laugh.gif

good point! wink.gif
    but personally, i prefer euros, you know...the dollar isn't that well accepted here on a daily basis biggrin.gif
  • My new sig makes me so happy.
    Thank you so much Sally smile.gif
    I'll buy you a hat someday, to say thank you properly.
  • Okay, I can't resist it anymore.

I'm definitely stealing andy-coloring-book.

It's just so pretty =)
  • Sally you're amazing!!!!!!!!! I feel like we should be doing more to pay you back.. hmmm.... I'll think of something awsome!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 29 2007, 03:59 PM)
    A page from the OK Go coloring book:

How awesome is this! You could make a whole coloring book!
    QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 29 2007, 03:59 PM)
    OK Go currency:

Ha! I want some of those coins!
  • I'm back! And as much as I hate to admit it, Rachel, NY is awesome. Just absolutely awesome. It completely lived up to and even beyond its reputation. NYC is Boston on steroids...In the words of Micheal Scott, "New York is like Scranton on acid. No…on speed…no, on steroids."
    Grand Central smells more than our big subway station here. The buses were- well, you can't lean on the doors cuz they open...which was so shocking to me, cuz here I ignore the "do not lean" signs and lean on the doors all I want, as long as I move when the driver opens them. But in NY, the doors can be opened by passengers...so all of a sudden, like 3 old men were yelling at me to stop leaning on the door. And I thought, "sheesh, what's it to you?" And this guy comes in with his gf and he tells her, "come on, we can't stand on the stairwell." And it was so shocking to me when I realized why.
    What I loved most was how the NYers were all sick of the tourists. And the busdriver like laid his head down on the wheel and sighed and my dad was all, "please be patient with us, for we do not know our way." And the tour guide on the way to the statue of liberty was soooo sick of everybody and his tourguide shmiel.
    However, the best part was reading the NY paper and seeing how frustrated everybody is with the Yankees- and how they're behind the Sox. tongue.gif

ah- I wrote too much. Sorry. But I love your city, Rachel. And we passed thru your other homeland, CT; we didn't actually stop, but we did stop in NJ and there I looked for you, and in NYC too. ooof, I'm your stalker.

Alice! I'm so glad you like it! I didn't want to disappoint you, so yay! It was a lovely moment you chose.

Mia and Lety, thanks very much! You're so nice! I'm so happy you enjoy them. I'm thinking of asking my friend to make something, because she is seriously a graphics master, and I'm sure she could think of something to amuse us.

Meg- you can keep it forevers. You don't have to credit me in your sig since its yours now. I'm just grateful you like it smile.gif

Ashley- aw, you're so sweet! ~hugs!~ No need to "pay back"- I just waste the time a lot and I really appreciate that you even like my work. Hopefully, more and more ppl will make stuff and share them here.

I was only gone 3 days and I missed this board so much- hahaha, this is what comes of obsessions.