In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Claret @ Jun 14 2007, 09:49 PM)
    I HATE DRIVING

i agree
    im takin my behind the wheel classes now
    and the lady made me cry
    well not infront of her
    but she was really mean.
    the second day was a little better.
    my friend had the same teacher and she made her cry.
    uh..

why do u hate driving?
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Jun 17 2007, 01:35 AM)
    i agree
    im takin my behind the wheel classes now
    and the lady made me cry
    well not infront of her
    but she was really mean.
    the second day was a little better.
    my friend had the same teacher and she made her cry.
    uh..

why do u hate driving?
    When my teacher wants me to do something like turn at this upcoming intersection, park in this space, etc, he KNOCKS ON THE FUCKINg WINDOW
    GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

My friend has the same teacher and he doesn't do that to her sad.gif He's really mean and I always go home after classes being like I FAIL AT LIFE/DRIVING but she thinks he's really nice and now I just wonder what I did to piss him off blink.gif
  • Ahhh. I'm scared to taking driving class now! I take it next month. I was already nervous to begin with!! Great, I hope my teacher isn't a total asshole...
  • laugh.gif Don't worry about it. I'm sure we just had incredibly bad luck and got the mean teachers. All my friends really like their teachers smile.gif They usually talk A LOT to try to distract you so you'll get used to driving with lots of passengers and stuff. So they really get to know you well tongue.gif
  • Well I'll cross my fingers I get a good one. wink.gif

Umm I need to complain now: I hate soccer conditioning! Our coach is a physco and makes us run like 867453 miles! ! Grr I am SOO out of shape. I already don't like this woman!
  • I hate it when I wear my black jeans and I sit on the couch and then I have cat fur all over the back of my legs and ass because my roommate's cats shed like crazy . . .

Its really not a complaint, more of an annoyance.

A funny one, at that.
  • haha awww. i know the feeling. same thing happens when i go home...

its so fucking hot. i wish we had ac in this stupid house.
  • Oooo, I just noticed you're from Michigan! Where abouts? I'm from the thumb area *points to thumb on hand*
  • i'm a lansing girl. east lansing to be specific *points to kind of middle of hand...*. where in ze thumb?
  • If you know where Port Huron is, I lived about 30 minutes North of that. In a town called Croswell . . . which is rather close to a kick ass village called Lexington (it's right on Lake Huron).
  • i definitely know where Port Huron is!! All my neighbors are from there! smile.gif Thats awwwesome... and I know where Lexington is too smile.gif

Are you still there, or no?

ummm to keep this post relevant...

i stubbed my toe walking up the stairs. it fucking hurts. i should get workers comp wink.gif
  • I never thought I'd say this, but...

I wanna die.
  • aaa!

noooooooooooooooo

why????
  • Okay, well, I hate the way I look, I hate mostly everything about me, and there's this whole dream-not-coming-true thing. Especially since the primary reason is because my own family doesn't support me and God forbid they have to spend six dollars admission to make Courtney happy while they spend thousands on some Swiss watch of which they really only need one!

So if I can't do the one thing I've always dreamed of and the very people you would think would help you achieve your dream aren't helping, what's the point?

P.S. I'm sorry if I keep on griping about my dream and my looks and whatever. I'm really sorry.
  • Oh, Courtney!
    *hugs*
    But you're gorgeous! I was looking at your myspace pictures the other day and you are so pretty, really!

That's so unfair of you family about the skating tho... are they aware of just how important it is to you?

Also - whats the point of a best fucking friend who doesn't ever see you and makes excuses like "I haven't got the money [to get one measly fucking bus to where I live] and I'm busy with my girlfriend...." ???
    It's getting ridiculous.
  • Aw, Electra, thanks, if only I could make myself think so.

I don't think they're aware. One time I cried and said I just got reminded of how bad I was, etc. I used the word "depressed," and when I got home from the rink, they asked me, "Are you depressed still? Depressed!" ina sort-of-mocking way. And I think they don't take the hint, but I understand. It's not like I'm a prodigy. but if they give me room, I might be.

Ah, I have issues.

Electra - I don't think I'd call that a "friend". I just hate it when people make excuses and aren't brave enough to say what's really going on.
  • Oh sweetheart, that's not fair...
    Maybe you could try explaining it to them, show them how much it means to you. Have they ever watched you skating? Maybe if they SAW for themselves your passion, they'd be more supportive?
    I hope you can fulfill your dream, Courtney!

I know, he's useless. We used to be the closest friends ever. He'd phone me every night and we talked for hours. Now I haven't heard from him in weeks, or seen him in longer than that.
  • No, they've never really watched me skating; they drop me off at the rink and pick me up. When my mom was in school, she would stay with me, but she would study. And once, we went skating on my birthday, but for only an hour, and my dad offered some of his "wisdom." Whenh my mom graduated from her nursing program, she promised me she would take me every week; as if that's actually holding up. And whenever they take me skating, it seems like a burden.

That's not a very good friend. I would say you should ask him what the deal is, but he might make excuses about that too?
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jun 17 2007, 09:47 PM)
    When my teacher wants me to do something like turn at this upcoming intersection, park in this space, etc, he KNOCKS ON THE FUCKINg WINDOW
    GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

My friend has the same teacher and he doesn't do that to her sad.gif He's really mean and I always go home after classes being like I FAIL AT LIFE/DRIVING but she thinks he's really nice and now I just wonder what I did to piss him off blink.gif

yea shes only terribly mean to me
    and i know what i did to piss her off
    first of all i missed the first day and got transfered into her class.
    (which is just a day later, it was mondays and wednesdays, and i got moved to tuesdays..etc..)
    second, i was so nervous being the first driver of the first class(plus i had only driven twice before for like 5 mins) so i forgot the pedals and i almost flooded the car.
    and yes i felt bad.

i had her again today.
    we went thru mcdonalds.
    each of us did.
    and of course when i go thru the teacher orders a meal.
    fuckin pancakes.
    so im tryin to get out of the parkin lot and shes constantly talking about her food (apparently they forgot her fork and knife)and not tellin me what to do.
    i get so distraced i fuck up everything, and she yells at me.
    so i am forced by her to go back into mcdonalds and park so she can go back in and yell at them.
    im gona fuckin passout one of these days.
  • Courtney-I'm sorry that you've been having to deal with this... I can relate on a similar level though... My parents nor my grandparents really support my future dream and goal to be a photographer. To them its completely unrealistic and they always feel the need to tell me that... as well as the fact that I should have something else to fall back on because I'm "not the brightest" (that's really all my Grandma, not so much my mom). It's frustrating, heartbreaking, horrible, everything... and I hate to sound incredibly cliche and make it seem so simple b/c its not... but you've got to try and block it out. You KEEP doing it.... because YOU love it.... so why not make yourself happy b/c as I've learned, you can't really rely on others to keep you up...

Some people are just so incredibly disappointing... sucks even more when it's family.