In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 25 2007, 11:21 PM)
    watching Supernatural right before going to bed is NOT the smartest idea in the whole world...
    esp. not when you're always really paranoid after watching anything remotely frightening. sad.gif

heh, i always do that. plus, i'm somewhat scared of the dark...sometimes i can handle it, but most of the time i can't.
  • I used to leave my light on at night, too.
    like not even a night-light would work.

I never bothered explaining it to my parents, but you know how when you look at a light and then it turns off it leaves spots in your eyes? well, I had to look at my light to find the string to pull and turn it off. So when the spots started appearing in my eyes, it looked like they were coming out of the light, and I thought they were ghosts. So I couldn't turn my light off when I went to sleep because then the ghosts would come out of it and get me.

honestly, I just have a super-active imagination. Like, I've never even watched The Ring.. and I still think about that girl coming and getting me. Just cause it's so creepy. and then I imagine it happening, and then I can't stop thinking about it.... gah. I'm over that one though, I just have to keep telling myself that i didn't watch the video or whatever so she doesn't know to come after me. So it can't possibly happen.

the only time I can watch a scary movie/show and not get at all creeped out by it is with a BIG group of friends. Like, I've watched Carrie, and the Blair Witch Project, and I didn't think either was remotely scary, just cause I was with friends.
  • i watched the blair witch project when i was about 9..but i was with other people...so i wasn't too creeped out. i don't remember much about it though.
  • Friends definately help in scary movies.

When i was a kid i was most scared of wolves and i wouldn't even let The Three Little Pigs or Little Red Riding Hood inside my bedroom. Then when mum tried to convince me that there are no wolves in Australia except in the zoo i freaked out, thinking they would come from the zoo and eat me.

I also hung signs from my door that said things like "No Monsters Allowed in this House/Bedroom!!" and if i ever got up in the night i would take giant leaps to and from my bed so the monster under it couldnt get me. Plus my wardrobe door ALWAYS had to be COMPLETELY shut.

and this was before I'd ever seen a scary movie... talk about an over-active imagination!
  • You know what wasn't a scary movie? The Ring.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 26 2007, 12:21 AM)
    watching Supernatural right before going to bed is NOT the smartest idea in the whole world...
    esp. not when you're always really paranoid after watching anything remotely frightening. sad.gif

supernatural owns... i "ekk!" over supernatural in the good way. Its so scarry.. and soo..umm... lets just say, i love the characters (jensen akles and jered wub.gif ), so i dont mind going to sleep right after haha.

i usuall get really scared with horror movies and stuff too, but not obsessively and only for like one night.

hahah i remember when i was little i was freaked out massively by that Troll and Ernest movie and by Micheal jacksons thriller video... ph34r.gif
  • 2 scary movies ghost busters (that marshmallow man is really really scary)
    and mars attacks
    yea i kno its a comedy but cmon. thoes aliens are effin scary.
    good movie tho
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 28 2007, 08:00 PM)
    supernatural owns... i "ekk!" over supernatural in the good way. Its so scarry.. and soo..umm... lets just say, i love the characters (jensen akles and jered wub.gif ), so i dont mind going to sleep right after haha.

I agree....
    It's a great show, and I know what you mean about jensen ackles & jared padalecki haha. =P
    It's uber-creepy, but not creepy enough to stop me from watching it.

Although it's taking me a while to get through it.
    that's my complaint for this thread:

I've wasted this whole week doing absolutely nothing, and yet I still don't have enough time to watch Supernatural.
    oh, and the one i'm watching now, the guy was just killed by creepy-crawlers and I don't know if I'll be able to handle this one =O

but oh well.
  • My little sister (the 9 year old professed OK Go fan one...) spilled beer all over my OK Go DVD.
    I'm going to fucking kill her mad.gif
  • ohmy.gif

Part of me wants to say "Do it" but another part weeps for her destiny.
  • Don't worry about her destiny.
    She agreed to it anyway
    I gave her the choice - "should I just kill you, or should I wait until I next meet OK Go and tell Damian what you did and have him personally renounce you as a true fan?"

She chose death. I'm not complaining.
  • Aw. Haha.

It's raining again.
  • I really, really, really hate my job, and thus my summer as well. I cannot WAIT for it to be the middle of august so I can get the hell out of here.
  • ^ =( I'm sorry.
    sucky jobs really can ruin everything, huh?

I get to work for my parents, which isn't awful, but not great either. And it's only ten hours a week, haha, so it's not exactly a problem. But really, I don't know what I'd do if I had a really bad job.
  • oh queenie i totally understand.
    i can't wait til i get to go back to uni - i hate living at home!!!!
  • Summer school starts on wednesday. I want it to come soonerrrr sad.gif I'M SO BORED. Getting drunk and going to Wonderland (a huge amusement park near Toronto) only entertain for so long...
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 1 2007, 11:18 PM)
    oh queenie i totally understand.
    i can't wait til i get to go back to uni - i hate living at home!!!!

I wanna go on that road trip. Hehe.
  • blink.gif For some reason, I find myself looking up Chinese water toture and the Iron Maiden on wikipedia and finding it fascinating...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 2 2007, 07:30 PM)
    blink.gif For some reason, I find myself looking up Chinese water toture and the Iron Maiden on wikipedia and finding it fascinating...
    Oooo I love doing that. Look up Bloop-- IT'S CTHULHU, I TELL YOU