In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• o sorry...ya it's burning here in NY
  • Ew...I can imagine how it must be.

I'm sorry! If we could trade, I would.
  • That's it... I'm moving to Antarctica. BYE biggrin.gif
  • ooo just go sulk in your basement like i am...or get a couple of man servents to fan you with palm leaves tongue.gif
  • um great idea Fel!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jul 9 2007, 09:33 PM)
    That's it... I'm moving to Antarctica. BYE biggrin.gif

Sweet! You could join that band Nunatuk that played on Live Earth then!

QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 9 2007, 09:34 PM)
    ooo just go sulk in your basement like i am...or get a couple of man servents to fan you with palm leaves tongue.gif

Man servants...tsk tsk, Fel.
    I'm disappointed.
    Shiny man servants.
  • hehehehe! yeah... i guess they would be shiny in this heat
  • apparently it's super disgusting everywhere except here... weird.

it's been very breezy and slightly rainy all day... kinda nice, actually. and the moisture smells good =)

I guess it's being so close to the sea, my grandmother says it's much worse inland.

I've never noticed such a big difference, though.
  • Dani, from a fellow Ontarian braving the heat: fudgesicles and cold showers will be your saving grace.
  • Hahaha, I love cold showers. I've taken four today. Can't have fudgesicles though, pancreas hates me. biggrin.gif
  • What kind of stupid, bitchy pancreas goes around hating on fudgy goodness?
  • I know, right? Stupid pancreas rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 9 2007, 07:51 PM)
    Dani, from a fellow Ontarian braving the heat: fudgesicles and cold showers will be your saving grace.

Ooo, might this luscious frosty goodness work for 105 degree desert weather too?
  • I personally wouldn't know, having never been to the desert to conduct the experiment, but I'd say it's worth a shot!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 9 2007, 09:06 PM)
    I personally wouldn't know, having never been to the desert to conduct the experiment, but I'd say it's worth a shot!

^^Lol!! Ah, that was worded so perfectly

And about cold drinks....I noticed Margaritas are real popular in AZ, but Mojitos are more popular in NJ.

Ah, I'm gonna go have some cake ice cream!

Sorry, I'm getting off topic
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jul 10 2007, 04:13 AM)
    Hahaha, I love cold showers. I've taken four today. Can't have fudgesicles though, pancreas hates me. biggrin.gif

Cold showers? Ewwww!!!!
    My pancreas hates me too...

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 10 2007, 04:26 AM)
    What kind of stupid, bitchy pancreas goes around hating on fudgy goodness?

Mine. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jul 9 2007, 10:13 PM)
    Hahaha, I love cold showers. I've taken four today. Can't have fudgesicles though, pancreas hates me. biggrin.gif

You need no pancreas when you've got a Courtney to love you!
    wub.gif
  • its so disgustingly hot here. i HATE muggy weather. straight up heat i can deal with. muggyness? no way jose. i f'n HATE it.
  • Ugh...not only does my head hurt, but I've made a discovery that might prevent me from being able to make comfortable eye contact with my parents for a while...*shudder*
  • what?!?!?!