In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I don't wanna say. It's gross (to me).
  • o no now i'm curious. but if it's too gross to say, then i'll accept that.
  • Thanks for understanding.
  • hahaha no problem. just whatever it is, don't think about it.
  • Good advice.

*shudder*
  • my computer is all messed uuuppp.

:[
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 10 2007, 11:25 AM)
    You need no pancreas when you've got a Courtney to love you!
    wub.gif
    PSH, who needs insulin when you got Courtney. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 10 2007, 07:15 PM)
    my computer is all messed uuuppp.

:[

sad.gif

QUOTE (Claret @ Jul 10 2007, 08:27 PM)
    PSH, who needs insulin when you got Courtney. wub.gif

wub.gif And who needs sugar when you've got a Dani?
  • wub.gif

Ooh I have another complaint! My sister is a spoiled brat. She "lost" her phone. (A week after she got her Razr, she was like "WAH I WANT A CHOCOLATE!" And now, her phone's gone missing. Coincedence? I think not. She broke her iPod mini so my parents would get her a nano, and she broke her nano so she could get a 2nd gen nano... etc) She left it at Niagara Falls. Now she's getting a NEW ONE. How stupid can you be, parents? What the hell? She's 13 and they trusted her with a cellphone and she LOST IT and now they're buying her a MORE EXPENSIVE ONE? Helllooooooooooooo. Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh so fuckign dumb. If she's getting a new one I think she should get an ugly one... see how often she uses that rolleyes.gif
  • I agree. They should get her maybe the same phone at best. If my kid lost her items that often, I'd be pretty ticked off.

wub.gif Dani...
  • dude. i'd probably beat the crap out of your sister if she was related to me. she shouldnt get a cellphone if she does stuff like that. did u tell your parents she did that on purpose?
  • You should definitely narc on her.
  • Holy shit! That's so inconsiderate... like, your parents are nice enough to get her a replacement, and she takes advantage of it. If she was my kid, I would make her pay for whatever fucking phone/iPod she wants... I bet she wouldn't "lose" it then.
  • aww that sucks claret!

just know that most little sisters are inconsiderate

i hope rollo and mel dont read this tongue.gif...
  • afretygfarketyuidftgh

I really don't like people trying to steal my section-leader-ness....

we had a marching band meeting today, and we have a new director and stuff so it was important.

And I think I really ought to be the piccolo section leader, I mean, I'm a senior, I've done it all four years, I'm good at both marching and music, and I'm responsible enough.

but this junior (who alot of people have problems with, although I usually get along with her) apparently wants to be section leader instead.. and she already knows/is chummy with the new guy... and it's freaking me out because all I've ever wanted was to be section leader my senior year.

plus, she already gets to be the flute section leader for the real band, which I'm fine with, because she is better than me musically. and I don't care but I seriously think I'm better at marching and playing at the same time but I don't know if Mr Bankert will see that'care.

arrrgggghhhh

if he makes Hannah section leader, I don't know what I'll do.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • ^^^^^ Aw, I'm sorry! I hope it works out for the best.

Ugh, right now I'm not really liking my parents, especially my dad. I always feel like he's criticizing me, especially behind my back. I don't feel like I can be myself around him! I mean, if he criticizes my two older sisters behind their backs, who says he's not doing the same to me? I feel like, at any moment, he'll tell me what I'm doing is wrong, make me feel inferior, etc. Once, he criticized me for the way I hold my eating utensils. He makes me feel so useless. He's the reason I can't listen to what music I want, go to my friend's houses, have friends of a house-visiting degree, dress how I want, or even talk how I want. And I'm tired of it. But I don't know what to do...
  • oh man phantom and courtney, you both have problems that i find extreamly frustrating...which is why the whining about what is about to come out of me seems so unsignificant.

Yesterday was one of the coolest days ive had in a long time. I went to MTV canada with Rollo to see Andy Samberg of snl fame, I did the whole amazing seb thing with mel, and my Juggling club stuff arrived. So what do i have to whine about? At mtv, most of the audience were given these cool fake mustaches to wear to freak out andy samberg. My complaint... i lost my stache sad.gif. its so stupid... but ive been looking all over the house for this stupid thing, and it makes me sad because it reminds me Stella and me actually wearing the stashe lead to getting a high five by Andy.

I feel so lame for bitching about loosing a stupid mustashe...
  • i havent done anythin with a certian friend in like a week.
    so i called her and asked what she was doin tomorow. i called her thursday. she said she would love to do somethin with me but i have to be ready by noon cause she had to work at 4.
    she said shed call at noon.
    so i went to bed early and woke up early got ready. and was done by noon.
    so i waited called 15 mins later. no answer. called at 1, her mom answers.
    apparently jade was out doing somethin with some other chick.
    she completely ditched me...

shes done it before, just when we made plans to go to a mall a week ahead of time. andi can understand forgettin that.
    but i made plans with her the night before.. cmon..
    i felt like crap.
    i laid in bed with my clothes on cause i was tired from wakin up so early.

mean. meany pants..

i dont get it.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 13 2007, 10:17 PM)
    oh man phantom and courtney, you both have problems that i find extreamly frustrating...which is why the whining about what is about to come out of me seems so unsignificant.

Yesterday was one of the coolest days ive had in a long time. I went to MTV canada with Rollo to see Andy Samberg of snl fame, I did the whole amazing seb thing with mel, and my Juggling club stuff arrived. So what do i have to whine about? At mtv, most of the audience were given these cool fake mustaches to wear to freak out andy samberg. My complaint... i lost my stache sad.gif. its so stupid... but ive been looking all over the house for this stupid thing, and it makes me sad because it reminds me Stella and me actually wearing the stashe lead to getting a high five by Andy.

I feel so lame for bitching about loosing a stupid mustashe...

No, it's not stupid, Fel!

A problem is a problem - sometimes it means more to one person than it does it another.

And if it means a lot to you, there's nothing wrong about venting. smile.gif
  • Ahh shit, I've been complaining every where (can I say shit here? I can right) Sorry guys. In a bit of a funk.

Men suck!!!

I'll shut up now.