• i have a cold. again!

i feel icky sad.gif
  • ^^^

awwwww

i hope u feel better

SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • aww thank you! <3

school does suck and holidays never last long enough! i've only got one week left!
  • I only just passed drivers ed...
    I got a 72 and the passing grade is 72.

Wahhh.
    I should stop sucking at driving.
  • Hey at least you passed!
  • I suck at driving too.
  • sleep.gif I kind of wish I didn't pass so I could go through it again and be awesome the second time around...

Also, my sister's french exchange "twin" from Quebec is getting my little sister in uncomfortable situations involving er, sexual harassment and such and I am not fucking impressed with this girl. She's sleeping now but tomorrow morning she's going to have a little chat with me. mad.gif My sister doesn't want to say anything because she doesn't want to be a "rat" but what the fuck ever, rat > rape.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 4 2007, 07:22 PM)
    Exactly. Spending time with yourself doesn't mean you don't have a life.
    It just means you love yourself.
    And yes, I'd rather stay home making cupcakes...and promptly devouring every one of them. smile.gif

i made vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting. no one ate any of them but me.
    apparently ppl dont like strawberry frosting.
    which is so weird cause strawberry is a universal flavor.
    unlike chocolate.
    the whore of flavors.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jul 5 2007, 10:33 PM)
    sleep.gif I kind of wish I didn't pass so I could go through it again and be awesome the second time around...

Also, my sister's french exchange "twin" from Quebec is getting my little sister in uncomfortable situations involving er, sexual harassment and such and I am not fucking impressed with this girl. She's sleeping now but tomorrow morning she's going to have a little chat with me. mad.gif My sister doesn't want to say anything because she doesn't want to be a "rat" but what the fuck ever, rat > rape.

blink.gif Ah!

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Jul 6 2007, 01:55 AM)
    i made vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting. no one ate any of them but me.
    apparently ppl dont like strawberry frosting.
    which is so weird cause strawberry is a universal flavor.
    unlike chocolate.
    the whore of flavors.

I would've eaten it. I love strawberry. And vanilla cupcakes rule supreme over chocolate.
  • My fucking father mad.gif

I hate hypocrites.
  • Oh, he was just being a total wanker. Talking really loudly, deliberately to annoy, while I was trying to watch TV, then getting angry when I asked him to shut up because my sister got uber mad and screamed that she hated him. And for some reason, that's my fault.

And who had to apologise this morning? Me, obviously. As if he'd do it mad.gif

Thanks, Courtney, I just needed to vent smile.gif
    We're ok now. I still would like to punch him tho...
  • you know who i hate? people who dont pull their weight in group assignments!
    i am so angry right now, i can hardly type i'm shaking with rage.

why are people so fucking awful!?!?!!?

aaaaaah i'm going to cry
  • Ugh, that's the worst, especially when you work so hard on your section.

Just know that in a week's time, this won't be as big a deal, even if you're upset now.

At least be happy that YOU'RE responsible. You can't help what anyone else does, but at least you know that you are a hard worker.
  • aww you're so lovely!! thanks!!

It isn't too bad because i have two other helpful girls in the group but when i finally stood up to the one who left us waiting for three hours, not even thinking to call and let us know she couldn't make it, we ended up having a huge fight. Then in this fight she had the hide to say what we did on msn wasn't much anyway when we actually organised everything! What we did was wait for her for THREE hours and then when we had heard no word from her, i called (for the fifth time) and she said she couldn't get onto the computer, which i can understand, but why couldn't she have the common courtesy to just let me know!!?? gah then i tell her where we arranged to meet and she says she doesn't want to do it there.
    Seriously, if you're going to have a problem with what we organise then mabye you should take part in the discussion in the first place, you know?

I hate being the bad guy sad.gif
  • I'm sitting thru a live on-line chat for a stupid online course. I fucking hate this course. It has nothing to do w/ my major either! The idiot teachers don't speak clearly and think they're so intelligent. You can type questions and the teacher will answer via webcam. I'm so tempted instead of a question to type something nasty. I really wanna write how I feel to these asshole teachers lol
  • aww you probably shouldn't. i know how tempting it is because i wrote how i feel to someone and now we're not speaking. oops
  • It's TOOO hot

TOOOOO HOT

AND I LIVE IN FCKING CANADA sad.gif I can't imagine what it must be like down south, I'd dieeeeeee
  • Surprisingly, it's rainy/overcast down here.

I WANT SUN.
  • YOU CAN HAVE IT ;___;

It's 10:30pm and I'm still melting... ughghghghhh so gross... I feel the need to wash my hands every 5 minutes