In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Aw, Katie, that is totally unfair.
    That used to happen to me a lot- one time I bought a sandwich and it happened, and then my parents were like, "What did you buy????!!!!!" And I said "a sandwich," and they were all, "THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD!"

But, then I switched to a program where I get charged a percentage of what I overdrew, instead of a flat charge, and it's much better. It's with Bank of America- would you be able to do something like that?
  • Yep. And you know what??? I had like, $30-some cash ON me when it happened, I just didn't deposit it b/c I wanted to carry the cash with me... and I would have known if I didn't go dyslexic on my check book and write 39 cents instead of 93 cents or something of that nature.

yes. I hate my life. and maybe i should look into getting a new bank... well, stay w/ MSUFCU for the benefits, but, it's supposed to be a student friendly bank, and while their credit card rates and loan rates are great... $25 for 61 cents pisses me off
  • im pissed cause ive got to take the act tomorow.
    it starts at like 8 and lasts 4 or so hours.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 11 2008, 01:20 PM)
    im pissed cause ive got to take the act tomorow.
    it starts at like 8 and lasts 4 or so hours.

is that like taking the piss?
  • When you win the pissing contest, you get to go to university!

Apparently there's a mentally unstable man stabbing ladies in the student ghetto (a.k.a the area around the university where a bunch of students live because, well, it's close. I personally can't stand it because it's ALL STUDENTS and overpriced as landlords know they can take advantage of kids who don't know better). I mean, I know that I live in a city, but still, it's fucking scary... especially when I'm going in that area this evening to play Wii with some friends. I'm going to cab it up like nobody's business.
  • Ugh, I hate hate HATE my older sister.

Right now, she's talking about me when I'm RIGHT HERE, thinking it's going to get to me more than anything else has.

Anyways, I know that "sharing is caring," but in the end, the stuff is still mine. I can do whatever I want with it. I don't have to share with her if I don't want to. And I don't. And now she's doing this "you always ask but you never give" thing. Well! I always ask, yes, but who always says Yes? She could always have said No and now she's complaining about MY saying No when the whole reason you ask is to get permission to do something, and the answer CAN be "No."

Asking isn't just some stupid pleasantry.
  • LINCON (not your ex prezzy)

it fucking stole my fucking car!

ewll not technicaally stolee, but the fucking car park closed at 7pm, and was poorly signed, so i was stuck in lincon..untill i rang home for a lift, and ill now never live down this story that will be repeated at family get togethers for years...i just need a witty retort..

"hey rember that time you got locked in that car park?"
    "go fuck yourself"

yeah that'll work..

fuck you lincon

P.S

the one good thing about lincon, like every girl there is a cute and or hot red head..me and kj were in awe (clearly none were as amazing as our own alie, but i digress)
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 12 2008, 06:59 AM)
    LINCON (not your ex prezzy)

it fucking stole my fucking car!

ewll not technicaally stolee, but the fucking car park closed at 7pm, and was poorly signed, so i was stuck in lincon..untill i rang home for a lift, and ill now never live down this story that will be repeated at family get togethers for years...i just need a witty retort..

"hey rember that time you got locked in that car park?"
    "go fuck yourself"

yeah that'll work..

fuck you lincon

Boooo, lincon. They trapped you there so that they could absorb some of your amazingness for just a few hours more wink.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 12 2008, 06:59 AM)
    P.S

the one good thing about lincon, like every girl there is a cute and or hot red head..me and kj were in awe (clearly none were as amazing as our own alie, but i digress)

Hey! She's ours now while she's in America. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 12 2008, 10:51 PM)
    Boooo, lincon. They trapped you there so that they could absorb some of your amazingness for just a few hours more wink.gif

its possible, they had ducks in puddles like everywhere...it was crazy

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 12 2008, 10:51 PM)

..damnit...
  • lol tonetoile i thought u were gona say that someone was stabbing ladies in the bathroom.
    ew haha

-took the act and i guessed on alot of it.... im screwed.. mih
  • Why do people make such a big deal out of graduations, like it's some sort of fucking wonderful thing? The whole fucking world sucks and I haven't a clue what to do after I graduate!
  • for the last few nights, i haven't been able to calm my racing mind down... it's 3:24am... i NEED to sleep. i've gotta go back to work at 5pm tomorrow and i'm PRAYING i'm done before 10pm...
    but. i can't stop thinking about things, and it's making me batty.
  • My uncle's apartment doesn't have internet, which means I won't have internet until next week when I get back home. I miss the hotel already.

And the sun doesn't set into the ocean here because I'm not on a west coast. I don't like it.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 12 2008, 05:51 PM)

In 45 minutes she won't be anymore. And I left her at the airport 2 hours ago. sad.gif
  • katieyellow why are u so nervous about goin back go work?
    o n u should take tylenol pm. it works awesomely
  • flat tires

and really new, sharp, granite curbs

yeah.

having two flat tires at once?

not fun.
  • I think I'm getting sick. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 16 2008, 12:42 AM)
    katieyellow why are u so nervous about goin back go work?
    o n u should take tylenol pm. it works awesomely

aww, i wasn't nervous about going back to work. i was just nervous/uneasy about a lot of things and it was preventing me from getting a good night's rest, which i needed since i had to work all night and then the same went for the following night
    but it all worked out smile.gif

and i really DO need to get some tylenol pm... everyone keeps telling me how great it works

and.
    i have a tummy ache.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 21 2008, 10:43 PM)
    I think I'm getting sick. sad.gif

NOES GET BETTER!!!!!!!
  • Biology is one of my most important subjects, and I have one genius teacher, whom I adore, and one retard as a teacher, frankly.
    The genius has just gone off on fucking paternity leave. 5 weeks before my exams start.
    I mean obviously I'm delighted for him, but whyyyyyy now???? sad.gif

We're screwed.