In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• well i cant possibly skin them all
  • I will only ask why joe feels this way?
  • hes smug. VERY smug. i cant deal with smug. smarmy i can take. smug i refuse.
  • The whole upstairs of my house smells like smoke thanks to my dumbass, inconsiderate thing of a roommate. Go outside and smoke, idiot.

EDIT: Haha sorry...I'm usually not this mean of a person, but I have had a ROUGH year with this girl.
  • Ugh I'm sorry about your roomate. I hate when people are totally inconciderate.

So I'm sick. And its freaking sunny and all springy outside sad.gif
    Stupid human body.
  • I hate my TA. So much. ok, I got the answer wrong, but obviously I did things, I showed a process- why do you just give me a zero?
    grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I wish I were in kindergarten (and of kindergarten age).
  • i'm completely miserable and sad and constantly crying today... what the fuck is wrong with me??
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 1 2008, 08:01 PM)
    i'm completely miserable and sad and constantly crying today... what the fuck is wrong with me??

Aww, katie *huugs* I get like that sometimes. Stress? Or period? Or being that you just got out of school, rather than stress, maybe it's shock.

The second year dental class is about to transition from bookwork to actually seeing patients in the clinic. This is something all second years go thru at this time of year. It's interesting to watch how each class each year tackles this responsibility. While I have a few friends in that class, it's become very hard to relate to them as I try to meet my requirement to graduate and tackle my own responsibilities. Anyway, I wanted to be friendly to a girl I sort of know in the second year class. Cheerily, I came up to her and asked how she was doing. She said, "OMG, I want to slit my wrists" (because she's so freaked out about coming to the clinic and starting to see patients). I didn't say anything, but it actually got me very angry. I started to think, "Fuckn you, you little drama queen, if you can't handle this, how do you expect ever to make it to where I am? And why don't you even ask how I'm doing. And you should see the intense shit I have to deal with as a fourth year bending over backwards and sideways to meet the requirements to graduate. You stupid little fucking drama queen bitch." I suppose she thinks since I'm a 4th year close to graduating, I've got it all together, but I'm so not at that stage and she didn't even think to ask about how I was doing. And at this point, my fuse is getting shorter and shorter so the littlest thing can make me want to slap someone in the face. Stupid little bitch.

BTW, I'm going to be quite snarky for the next couple of weeks. Please forgive me in advance.
  • I hate people who are way too dramatic. I hope things get easier for you and you feel happier, Tempe smile.gif
  • ^^ Aww, thanks, Rebekker. happy.gif BTW, I love your sn. Makes me think of Paul McCartney. He tends to pronounce names that normally end in "a" with a "er." For example, "Linder" instead of "Linda"
  • thanks, my cousin gave me that nickname and now thats what he calls me
  • Dust bunnies.

They're everywhere.
  • prom.

freaking prom.

I know it doesn't really matter, and my life won't be ruined if I don't go, but I do want to go, if just for the experience, and I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't.
    But I'm so socially challenged that I think I'm making it a way bigger deal than it needs to be.

and I figured out who to ask, and I was gonna ask him tonight cause I finally saw him in person. But then I totally spaced and forgot. (coughcoughchickenedoutcoughcough)
    And I won't see him again till two weeks from now (he goes to my youth group and we meet every week but next sunday is mother's day so we aren't meeting. convenient, huh?) and that would be too late to ask.

So now I either have to ask him over, like, facebook, which is completely lame and inappropriate and not cool, or I have to get his phone number from someone and call him, which is completely awkward and nerve-wrecking for me.

ajdfhakjdfgvzlhfdxcgvhkngbdfhrjhewghjdargrf

okay, I'ma stop being lame and complaining about shallow and unimportant things.
    biggrin.gif
  • prom.

freaking prom.

I know it doesn't really matter, and my life won't be ruined if I don't go, but I do want to go, if just for the experience, and I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't.
    But I'm so socially challenged that I think I'm making it a way bigger deal than it needs to be.

and I figured out who to ask, and I was gonna ask him tonight cause I finally saw him in person. But then I totally spaced and forgot. (coughcoughchickenedoutcoughcough)
    And I won't see him again till two weeks from now (he goes to my youth group and we meet every week but next sunday is mother's day so we aren't meeting. convenient, huh?) and that would be too late to ask.

So now I either have to ask him over, like, facebook, which is completely lame and inappropriate and not cool, or I have to get his phone number from someone and call him, which is completely awkward and nerve-wrecking for me.

ajdfhakjdfgvzlhfdxcgvhkngbdfhrjhewghjdargrf

okay, I'ma stop being lame and complaining about shallow and unimportant things.
    biggrin.gif
  • You could arrange, over Facebook, to hang out and get coffee or something and ask him then?
  • Milky, I think mixtape has the right idea. Good luck babe! biggrin.gif

The Logies are such rubbish! How dare Kate Ritchie say 12 months ago no one even knew she was leaving Home and Away. That's the reason you got the award back then you stupid slag!!! And then this year you had the nerve to steal it again. How selfish. Adam deserved it much more than you. Poor Adam sad.gif When has Kate Ritchie ever danced to Footloose on the roof of a car?!
  • Milky!! It's totally not lame!! At least you know him in person so messaging him via-Facebook for anything isn't completely lame and awkward... however, I think Kay has a great idea smile.gif I would suggest that myself!

My complaint?
    1. The powercord to my macbook completely fried. If I hadn't come home Thursday night when I did, there's a good chance there would have been a fire.
    2. The adapter costs about $80 to replace.
    3. This is a common occurrence. I read a zillion reviews of the product and everyone had a similar problem.
    4. I've been without a computer since Thursday
  • I am so mad- I'm not even half way done with my last paper, a twelve-pager, which was due today, but I'm just gonna email it. And it's such a gorgeous day outside, this is the last thing I want to do. I'm jealous of everybody who's done.
    I also really wish I had a DQ blizzard.
    I also wish I knew how to roller skate.
    I also wish I had money, so I could buy things.
    I also don't know what to get my mother for mother's day.

Meg, I agree with Katie and Kay- that's a really good idea!
  • That's aweful, Katie. It would be really hard for me to go without a computer for a long time. I'm on it daily. But I'm sure I would just use my friend's laptop if mine was unusable tongue.gif
  • I can't breathe through my nose. My throat is killing me and the pain is only made worse by my vomit (charming, I know)
    I'll probably still be sick for my interview tomorrow.
    And I can't access all these legal websites because I'm not a registered member of whatever association/society they belong to.