In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I'm late in this thread. Haven't been on too much in the last two days. Carmen Electra, hell, why call you that? You're way cooler than her. So anyway, Allie Electra, you are awesome. Do NOT cry! If you cry, I cry. Birds won't fly. And my food won't fry. Clowns try and trying clowns are scary clowns. So turn the frown around.

Your body playing these cruel jokes on you just makes you a stronger more amazing person.
  • i have a complaint, disappearing posts!.. i posted a shirt i made in the sewing thread last night, came back this morning to see if anyone had responded only to discover my post was no longer there... how bizarre...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 29 2008, 08:59 AM)
    i have a complaint, disappearing posts!.. i posted a shirt i made in the sewing thread last night, came back this morning to see if anyone had responded only to discover my post was no longer there... how bizarre...

I know!! The whole board was in like a state of suspended animation. I was wondering where everyone was!
  • I got my hair cut and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I mean, no one ever really likes their hair at first, but mine was getting real long and now its so short! My security blankets gone sad.gif My sister got hers cut too and I'm really jealous. I like hers better. Wow I'm sad.

I guess I just need to give it time.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 29 2008, 05:45 AM)
    I'm late in this thread. Haven't been on too much in the last two days. Carmen Electra, hell, why call you that? You're way cooler than her. So anyway, Allie Electra, you are awesome. Do NOT cry! If you cry, I cry. Birds won't fly. And my food won't fry. Clowns try and trying clowns are scary clowns. So turn the frown around.

Your body playing these cruel jokes on you just makes you a stronger more amazing person.

Thanks, Rose. You're so lovely smile.gif
    And I'm sorry, but I kinda failed on that whole 'not crying' thing. It just got 10 times worse tonight. I really can't deal with this right now.

Ktlou - give yourself time to grow into the haircut, if that makes sense. I'll bet you'll end up loving it, once you're used to it. And you get all that attention for the style change! wink.gif
  • if i could alie, id give you a really big andy hug right now =]

try to keep on being the awesome alie we all know and love!
    we are all always here for ya!
  • Dear Alice,

I've known you for less than a month, but I want you to know that all my love and happiness are with you. I really hope you do better. Please don't stress and please, please don't cry. We love you.

Love,

Doofball
  • Gah!! I just found out my evil midget teacher has a facebook profile. Oh the horror.
  • Fuckin' asshole dudes from the schoolbus are picking on my sister, I feel like kicking their asses! mad.gif
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ May 30 2008, 02:50 AM)
    Dear Alice,

I've known you for less than a month, but I want you to know that all my love and happiness are with you. I really hope you do better. Please don't stress and please, please don't cry. We love you.

Love,

Doofball

Awww, Doofball (I'm so sorry but I've COMPLETELY forgotten your real name! I'm terrible, I'm sorry)! Thank you so much, you're incredibly sweet.

And thanks everyone for the lovely sentiments. I showed my mum this morning - she agrees that OK Go fans are the nicest people in the world. Ever. I'm sorting myself out, slowly. I'm sure I'll get back to normal with some work. And I'm trying to think more positively smile.gif
  • andy cried for you, we sacrificed 20 virgins to the english panda gods, let me tell you that wasnt easy
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ May 31 2008, 12:58 AM)
    andy cried for you, we sacrificed 20 virgins to the english panda gods, let me tell you that wasnt easy

this be true my partner in crime and fellow L
  • I'm a bit upset that the majority of my classmates can't pronounce the word "Jaguar" correctly, and this troubles me, seeing as:

1) That will be our new school's mascot, and,
    2) It is the name of a car which is probably a staple in their mommies' and daddies' relentless race for more extravagant status symbols.

They say it: "jag-wire." It's obviously not said that way, because if there's one thing the words "Jaguar" and "Team" have in common, it's that they have no "I" in them, and thus no "I" sound.

Idiots.
  • i want sushi sooooooooooooo much right now. alas im poor and its midnight. so i guess ill have to not eat any.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ May 30 2008, 10:55 PM)
    i want sushi sooooooooooooo much right now. alas im poor and its midnight. so i guess ill have to not eat any.

^^I'd add Saki bombs to that request if I were you
  • id settle for an orange crush, with only 3 cubes of ice, i hate when the overdo it

• I hate how when I look for some fun pics of Davy Jones (of the Monkees), I get tons of pics of that stupid squidy character from "Pirates of the Carribean" mad.gif
  • Darn flip flops in heaven, I have somehow managed to hurt my shoulder... argh.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 30 2008, 06:29 PM)
    Awww, Doofball (I'm so sorry but I've COMPLETELY forgotten your real name! I'm terrible, I'm sorry)! Thank you so much, you're incredibly sweet.

Haha, no worries at all about the name issue. Doofball works fine. Otherwise - Nancy, Nance, Yo-Girl-Whose-Name-I-Forgot work great as well. smile.gif
  • I hate stereotypes and people who believe in them.