In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• ah nice, well Curb will always be my favest seinfeld follow ontype show
  • I've never gotten this sick so many times in one year in my life. And the year is only half over. The blowing my nose and couging is starting to make me lose my mind.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jun 1 2008, 01:09 PM)
    but there I was, stuck in a small smelly room watching Woody Allen (another thing? I don't like him. I don't think he's that funny and his jokes are too intelligent for me

I don't like Woody Allen either... I see no humor in his movies or jokes... and that REALLY sucks you had to spend an entire beautiful day wasting your time watching him... sad.gif

QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 2 2008, 09:36 AM)
    I've never gotten this sick so many times in one year in my life. And the year is only half over. The blowing my nose and couging is starting to make me lose my mind.

Ugh, I've been there.. I don't know how I've managed to stay healthy these past few months... who knows, I may have just jinxed myself in saying that...

I'm exhausted and over-slept. I was an hour late for work today. Sweet.
    Oh! And I'm broke.
  • Why couldn't I be 60 lbs lighter and 100x more successful in time for my High School Reunion this fall????
  • Rachel, when you go to your high school reunion, regardless of your weight or success or whatever, you will still come off as an amazing, bubbly, friendly, funny, intelligent, WONDERFUL person who pushes the boundaries of awesomeness, because that's EXACTLY what you are. And you are also extremely loved for being that way. S'all good, my love smile.gifsmile.gif

PLUS you can brag about how you found out that you were, in fact, 3rd in line to the British throne but were exiled because the queen felt intimidated by your princessliness (as proven by the CLEARLY biological sister you left behind wink.gif ) and how members of "the treadmill band" know you by name.

What more could you want, Lovely? smile.gif

And guys - how can you NOT like Woody Alan??? I love him!!! Gotta love him for his voice, alone... smile.gif
  • I agree with everything my brilliant wife said, Rach biggrin.gif
    Plus, I don't know how many people will be able to brag about the catch they married...

As for Woody Allen... I dislike him for lots of the same reasons you dislike Monty Python (which I LOVE)
  • Woah - who dislikes Monty Python?? I love Monty Python too!!
    Life of Brian is one of the greatest films of all time...
  • I love you guys. I'm just scared. I don't think I want to go.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 2 2008, 03:57 PM)
    Woah - who dislikes Monty Python?? I love Monty Python too!!
    Life of Brian is one of the greatest films of all time...

My mistake!! I for some reason thought you and a few others (Andy??) didn't like it/didn't like the humor.
    I LOOOVE Life of Brian smile.gif I was just listening to "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life"

Rach, I don't blame you at all for being scared... you said it's in the fall, yes? You've got PLENTY of time to really mull it over. smile.gif 10 year reunion I'm assuming?
  • Ooooh, maybe Andy, then.
    Monty Python are genius. My dad met a few of them on a film set once - John Cleese was really nice to him, apparently smile.gifsmile.gif Soooo jealous!
  • Don't be scared, life's too short to waste it on what idiotic people might think of you. You know you are great, WE know you are. So go to that damn reunion, and show them who owns them baby!!! REMEMBER that you are shmexy wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 2 2008, 03:22 PM)
    Ooooh, maybe Andy, then.
    Monty Python are genius. My dad met a few of them on a film set once - John Cleese was really nice to him, apparently smile.gifsmile.gif Soooo jealous!

ohmy.gif John Cleese is the MAN!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 2 2008, 09:22 PM)
    Ooooh, maybe Andy, then.

why is my good, comedy loving, name being dragged though the dirt!
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Jun 2 2008, 04:23 PM)
    Don't be scared, life's too short to waste it on what idiotic people might think of you. You know you are great, WE know you are. So go to that damn reunion, and show them who owns them baby!!! REMEMBER that you are shmexy wink.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 2 2008, 04:19 PM)
    Rach, I don't blame you at all for being scared... you said it's in the fall, yes? You've got PLENTY of time to really mull it over. smile.gif 10 year reunion I'm assuming?

Oy, yes. 10 year. (Hi, nice to meet you. I'm getting older).

Have you ever seen Romy and Michele's High School Reunion? I'm thinking I should go invent some post-its first.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 2 2008, 03:42 PM)
    Have you ever seen Romy and Michele's High School Reunion? I'm thinking I should go invent some post-its first.

how about i make you a shiny pink dress instead?!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPTUpn9ait8
  • Come in, is it really that dreadful? I'm sure you'll be fine love.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 2 2008, 04:45 PM)
    how about i make you a shiny pink dress instead?!?

Oh man, Would you?????
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 2 2008, 09:42 PM)
    Oy, yes. 10 year. (Hi, nice to meet you. I'm getting older).

getting older could mean getting preetier...there's an expression that explians it "as it's ageing it gets better, like wine", so be like wine and show them you've gotten better wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2008, 02:36 PM)
    you win a star for bringing up icecream to counter stereotype

^ a star

Why thank you, Sir Pandy.
    I will always keep this close to my heart.
    And by the way, I am part of that group that likes ice cream.
    Merci!
  • well put mia