In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• You show those exams (and maybe your pals) who's boss, Alice.
  • Thanks guys smile.gif
    You're lovely.
  • My cat is annoying me, I love her but she needs to stop meowing every 2 seconds.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 6 2008, 10:24 PM)
    My friend complain are complaining about me staying in tonight to study for my oh-so-important imminent exams. I'm doing an extra subject (I do four, everyone else is doing three) and I need fucking A's. What do they expect, exactly??? I can go to the pub any time, and I can't afford to fuck this up.

Ahh. The pressure. sad.gif

I know what it's like. By now your chair has the shape of your butt and people make invitations that you just wouldn't refuse if you weren't studying...In those times I keep thinking "nobody said it was easyyyyy, you're fighting for doing what you love in the future!". Your friends have to understand that you're not staying because you WANT to...
  • need a fucking job.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 6 2008, 09:30 AM)
    -Fluctuating gas prices
    -Which is turn means, fluctuating train ticket prices

I have to postpone my trip to see Angie, yet again. However... I DO have my ticket! I'm set to leave June 19th at 7:45am...
  • Stupid redhead broke my heart. :[ And now I feel pathetic because I've never even talked to him....

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 10 2008, 02:58 AM)
    Stupid redhead broke my heart. :[ And now I feel pathetic because I've never even talked to him....

got a thing for redheaded guys too? tell me about it...
  • I love redheaded boys too. But Courtney, in your sig, is that Alice with Paolo????
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 10 2008, 12:55 PM)
    I love redheaded boys too. But Courtney, in your sig, is that Alice with Paolo????

Yes, it is... *sigh* They Nutini fans are convinced that I'm secretly in love with him. And he with me.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 10 2008, 11:34 AM)
    Yes, it is... *sigh* They Nutini fans are convinced that I'm secretly in love with him. And he with me.

Well they're right on the second count. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 10 2008, 06:26 AM)
    got a thing for redheaded guys too? tell me about it...

Not anymore. sad.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 10 2008, 06:55 AM)
    I love redheaded boys too. But Courtney, in your sig, is that Alice with Paolo????

Why, yes it is! smile.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 10 2008, 10:34 AM)

Well can you blame us? tongue.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 10 2008, 10:50 AM)
    Well they're right on the second count. wink.gif

True, but I mean, who WOULDN'T be in love with the fabulous Electra?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 9 2008, 09:58 PM)
    Stupid redhead broke my heart. :[ And now I feel pathetic because I've never even talked to him....

While I'm A. a girl and B. your talking about a boy...
    nevertheless...

We aren't all evil. PROMISE!!
    ::hugs::
  • actully, ever red haired guy ive ever met has been a huge douche, although thats probally just nottingham

every red head girl ive met online has been amazinlgly awesome..
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 10 2008, 12:03 PM)
    While I'm A. a girl and B. your talking about a boy...
    nevertheless...

We aren't all evil. PROMISE!!
    ::hugs::

Aww, I know you're not all evil!

The redheads here are the most disgustingly awesome people ever. wub.gif
  • people moving away. and acting weirdly.
    so, story:

I've known this kid for as long as I can remember.
    We were really good friends in middle school, and still into high school.
    At the end of Freshman year, he moves to somewhere in the middle of upstate New York. I never really hear from him again.
    I find him online on myspace and facebook.
    But he refuses to talk to me, even online.
    He comes back to visit people here pretty regularly, but I still never see him.
    I, obviously, am kind of upset.
    And it's not just me, he did this to one of my other friends as well.

So last Friday, he came back again. And I actually saw him. And he gave me a hug when he saw me, and we talked for a tiny bit (it was a concert, there wasn't a lot of downtime to talk.) And he gave me a hug when I left, and the next day he gave me a hug when I graduated.

And I never thought I had a crush on him, but it hurt a lot a lot when we lost touch. And now that I've seen him again, and he was really nice to me, I've already basically completely forgiven him for the previous 3 years of no contact.

seriously.

it's bad.

And I can't stop thinking about it.

And, now he's back in New York, and I might not ever see him again, and he's still not really talking to me online.

ka;sjdghfalfaljfgalhkdsg f alydsfgaljfgaljfgalsjefgasklhdf galksdj fgalj fgaljsdfglajsfgalsfgasljefgalsjdfglajfglajfg

it's just SO frustrating.

I don't even know where to start.

and I'm so confused about it, too.

ugh.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 10 2008, 08:03 PM)
    people moving away. and acting weirdly.
    so, story:

I've known this kid for as long as I can remember.
    We were really good friends in middle school, and still into high school.
    At the end of Freshman year, he moves to somewhere in the middle of upstate New York. I never really hear from him again.
    I find him online on myspace and facebook.
    But he refuses to talk to me, even online.
    He comes back to visit people here pretty regularly, but I still never see him.
    I, obviously, am kind of upset.
    And it's not just me, he did this to one of my other friends as well.

So last Friday, he came back again. And I actually saw him. And he gave me a hug when he saw me, and we talked for a tiny bit (it was a concert, there wasn't a lot of downtime to talk.) And he gave me a hug when I left, and the next day he gave me a hug when I graduated.

And I never thought I had a crush on him, but it hurt a lot a lot when we lost touch. And now that I've seen him again, and he was really nice to me, I've already basically completely forgiven him for the previous 3 years of no contact.

seriously.

it's bad.

And I can't stop thinking about it.

And, now he's back in New York, and I might not ever see him again, and he's still not really talking to me online.

ka;sjdghfalfaljfgalhkdsg f alydsfgaljfgaljfgalsjefgasklhdf galksdj fgalj fgaljsdfglajsfgalsfgasljefgalsjdfglajfglajfg

it's just SO frustrating.

I don't even know where to start.

and I'm so confused about it, too.

ugh.

i've got a similar situation..

there's this guy, and i know him in person..but online he's denied me three times on myspace. HE KNOWS WHO I AM. i mean..we were friends on myspace for a while..then i deleted him..but i would take it back if i had the chance.

he knows that at one time i liked him...but now anytime i see him (at concerts, usually) he'll look at me a few times and then pretend i don't exist. i'm scared of talking to him at these events..but yeah, i don't know. he's already with someone now and i cannot convince him that i just want to be friends. he won't believe me, it seems. ALL I WANT IS TO BE FRIENDS!!

and the only conclusion i've come to is that i must have scared him really really bad a while back
  • The biology teacher who I have, on occasion, raved about, apparently uses what I would call 'selective teaching', meaning that he choses to teach the topics he's interested in, and completely ignores all the other stuff. Even if it's just as important for our exams. Sometimes he says "You need to know about such-and-such so look it up for homework", but other times there's no mention of it whatsoever.

So yesterday I found myself in the exam that I need to ace in order to get my place at medical school, facing a question on a concept that I haven't even heard of, let alone understand. I had to make it up and just hope for the best.

Twat.
  • Oh Alice, you're a genius anyway, and if by any slight chance you got the question wrong, I'm sure with all your knowledge most of the rest were right.
  • Aww thanks, Courtney, darling smile.gif

I just looked up the real answer - I was close. Not quite right, though. Hopefully I'll get a mark for making up crap that was almost right.