In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• See! There's my (Paolo loving) genius!

---------

I hate how I think that everyone's out to get me.
  • I got burnt at the pool today. Well, actually, my arm got burnt minus this big ass circle in the middle.
    I hate my skin, I really do.
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Jun 15 2008, 12:49 AM)
    I got burnt at the pool today. Well, actually, my arm got burnt minus this big ass circle in the middle.
    I hate my skin, I really do.

I got that problem too, I have to wear SPF 40 to the beach...or at least 30. Are you using some kind of calming lotion? those usually work in a couple of days wink.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 14 2008, 06:53 PM)
    Aww thanks, Courtney, darling smile.gif

I just looked up the real answer - I was close. Not quite right, though. Hopefully I'll get a mark for making up crap that was almost right.

what was it about Alice?the question I mean.
    That kind of situations also happened to me in the application exams for college, it's kinda normal...but you'll see that it wouldn't stop you from aceing them all wink.gif have faith dear and never doubt yourself and what you can do wink.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 15 2008, 11:53 AM)
    what was it about Alice?the question I mean.
    That kind of situations also happened to me in the application exams for college, it's kinda normal...but you'll see that it wouldn't stop you from aceing them all wink.gif have faith dear and never doubt yourself and what you can do wink.gif

Awww thanks love! It was about post-zygotic isolating mechanisms. *sigh*. Oh well....
  • yeaaah those...I had to memorize that stuff too...Plus this semester I have a subject called histology and embriology and I made the exame last thursday but I didn't have time to study the embriology part and guess what was one of the questions? What are GIFT and ZIFT and etc and etc...so don't worry, once you've memorized all that you'll use it in college, even though it sounds useless now wink.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 15 2008, 06:53 AM)
    I got that problem too, I have to wear SPF 40 to the beach...or at least 30. Are you using some kind of calming lotion? those usually work in a couple of days wink.gif

Yeah my mom has all these lotions and stuff, but its just to painful to touch sad.gif
    Oh well, I'm hoping you're right about the calming down soon part haha
  • you know what bugs me? companies that dont update software or drivers. rendering their product useless.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 14 2008, 01:58 PM)
    I hate how I think that everyone's out to get me.

Court, I can relate all too well with this sentiment... dry.gif

On Friday, while I sort of got great news about/regarding a boy I like... I managed to break my roommate's driver side mirror off her car. Only the glass part flew out and the holder is still in tact and on the car... but it was a mechanical one, like you can adjust them in the car, so the motor has to be replaced... I went to the dealer to get an estimate... $245.

Yeah. My roomie was very understanding and wonderful and told me not to panic. She said she had thought her insurance would cover it, or her uncle would be able to help fix most of it. Either way, I'm feeling pretty shitty still
  • freaking farmer tan mad.gif
  • 10 page papers that are due on mondays. and that are more structured than any paper i've ever had to write.
  • oh dearrrr,

i was at the pool today with my friends annnnnd this dude was there and he was kinda cool and hung out with us and then he started hitting on me and we decided to leave and he watched me get out of the pool and then waited for me and was like "boing!"
    blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mad.gif

guys are perverted losers.
  • ewwwww that is bad, Theresa blink.gif

youtube maintenance is the bane of my existence.
    I can't watch any video for more than two seconds, and there's no sound.
    it's soooo frustrating
    and I'm not sure I can live without youtube for a whole night.
    ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 15 2008, 06:56 AM)
    Awww thanks love! It was about post-zygotic isolating mechanisms. *sigh*. Oh well....

Oh my, this brings back so many memories...

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 16 2008, 04:18 PM)
    oh dearrrr,

i was at the pool today with my friends annnnnd this dude was there and he was kinda cool and hung out with us and then he started hitting on me and we decided to leave and he watched me get out of the pool and then waited for me and was like "boing!"

Absolutely horrible. mad.gif

• I have this guy at my college who is the only one in my year that is cute and you can have a conversation with (because we are 200 girls for 50 guys, 10 of those guys are gay and other 20 are just nerds to the limit... oh and the other 10 already have a girlfriend). Before one of my exams we were talking about the heat because he was wearing a t-shirt, flip-flops and bathing shorts (and he looked HOT!!) and the upcoming exam, both saying we weren't prepared but it's like everyone keeps interrupting our conversations...sad.gif they're not that frequent to start with because he hasn't the same schedule as I do, but I just think he's just and interesting, good-looking and intelligent person and would like to know him better if anyone would ever let me...bah it's just not fair sad.gif
  • Not only did my roommates and I live with THE worst roommate ever...she does not even live at the house anymore and is still ruining our lives.

I am furious right now.
  • The Cubs. What the Fuck? Fuckin' swept by the Rays. The Devil Rays fer chrissake. Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!
  • Sometimes I just feel like dying.
  • I think I cracked a tooth. Again.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 20 2008, 11:07 AM)
    Sometimes I just feel like dying.

??? You ok?
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 21 2008, 04:52 PM)
    ??? You ok?

...Not really, this just keeps on coming back to haunt me and I know I'll have to suffer from it my entire life.
    And the worst part about it is that it's not even my fault. It's the world's fault for being so stupid and ignorant and just plain bad.
    Thanks though for the concern. wub.gif