In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I know the feeling, Mayo! You'll feel better soon, and don't forget - SparkNotes is always there to save your ass in these situations.
  • i was horribly horribly sick all fucking weekend.
    hope i didn't miss anything too great

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • my new uniform is the uglyest thing you will ever see, pictures coming shortly
  • my lovely old uniform;

OH GOD KILL IT

KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLS US ALL

• [13:08] ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ let's just imitate the real, untill we find a better one.: how was work?
    [13:08] 130<HFoC>151 AT WORK 1-5: was ok..
    [13:09] 130<HFoC>151 AT WORK 1-5: but my new uniform
    [13:09] 130<HFoC>151 AT WORK 1-5: i think its cancer in fabric'ness
    [13:09] ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ let's just imitate the real, untill we find a better one.: oh no...
    [13:10] ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ let's just imitate the real, untill we find a better one.: at least yours isn't brown with dark brown stripes....
    [13:10] 130<HFoC>151 AT WORK 1-5: MINES PURPLE MAROON
    [13:10] ¤!Mê£ì§§ã!¤: settle down my babies ---,--"@ let's just imitate the real, untill we find a better one.: BUT NOT BARF BROWN!
  • the only way it would ever look good, is if hayley williams wore it, and even then she would have to be in a bikini and not in it
  • purple is the colour of royalty wink.gif at least you won't get cold with the sweater...

I flunked histology!!!!!! with an 8,15!!!!!!! (our scale is from 1 to 20 and with 9,5 you pass) fuck I hate that teacher...
    now I have to repeat the exam...last chance, the problem is I still got other one to do and it's onde day after histology! I feel like the world's stupidest person sad.gif
  • royaly horrile!

BOOOM!
  • ask your boss for the mink tongue.gif or else no one will get the point of it wink.gif
  • =p id rather a hayley williams..
  • I think your boss can't give you that tongue.gif but some day, she'll hear about your band and would want to meet you and then she'll fall in love with you, it's just a matter if time...the same with me and paolo...he just has to arrive meanwhile...

Oh and did I mentioned that inspired by Ms. Williams I bought auburn red paint??? I'm just waiting for the courage to show up (and the time) to use it tongue.gif
  • ...why is it shiny?
  • its the glow of evil
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Actually I think I saw someone with a shirt like that at a wedding...uuuuh fancyyy!! tongue.gif
  • I keep forgetting to watch "The Honeymooners." mad.gif
    When I do remember, they show the boring episodes. When I forget, they how the good episodes mad.gif
  • YOUTUBE ISN'T WORKING AGAIN!!!

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I freaking live off of that site.

I'm at a loss for what to do with myself.

goddamn.

• Migraine headaches that last 4 days. Fuck my life.
  • - myspace and the fucking little blogs that you try to type only to get kicked off of myspace for some sort of flash player error. Myspace stinks!
  • - food poisoning. So not fun.
  • umm...

Ben Kweller is going to be in Chicago next Friday...

BUT...

Matt Nathanson is playing a FREE show in Ann Arbor the same day...

AHHHHHH! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

oh, and waking up today with a horrible headache that needs excedrin at 7am, and requires you to shut all your blinds so your room looks liek a cave