In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• im going to put my 'funny' hat on here and say

arnt you yourself making a stereotypes there on people who make stereotypes?

...thank you, im here all year....
  • I just got home from uni. On a Sunday. SUNDAY. It's the best weather outside, I could have done loads of thing ... but there I was, stuck in a small smelly room watching Woody Allen (another thing? I don't like him. I don't think he's that funny and his jokes are too intelligent for me, I'm to stupid, I mean, I get the haha moment, but I SHOULD get the haha, clever, Woody moment, like, understanding ALL of his references and gah, I'm not. My prof isn't helping much with saying things like "Now, everybody knows that... that's common knowledge... well, if you don't know THAT! ... no I don't thank you.) The thing is, it was supposed to last till 5.
    5 pm is ok, sun is still there, it's still warm and well, there's pretty much time of the day left to do fun things... BUT, we sat there till 6. On a Sunday. On a sunny Sunday afternoon. sad.gif And just to add to this misery, tomorrow we have the next Woody Allen seminar and who is supposed to make a presentation? ... yes.... rest of the day lost to STUPID UNI!

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 31 2008, 01:17 PM)
    im going to put my 'funny' hat on here and say

arnt you yourself making a stereotypes there on people who make stereotypes?

...thank you, im here all year....

No, I'm not, Monsieur Andy.

There are groups of people who eat ice cream and groups of people who stereotype.
    And I'm just saying I hate the latter.

Thank you, I'm here all year too. smile.gif

[P.S. I love you, Pandy.]
  • you win a star for bringing up icecream to counter stereotype

^ a star
  • Well, shit. I'm taking my licensing exam at the end of this week. Seems like just yesterday my girlfriend in the grade above me was taking them. Now it's my turn. Two fillings on a real patient, two root canals on extracted teeth mounted into a dummy's head, a deep cleaning on a real patient, a paper test on how to treatment plan. Yes, this will be fun, being carefully and painfully scruitinized. Oye vey.

Why are there licensing tests for driving and for becoming a professional, but not a licensing test for marriage?

Thank you I'm here all year.

(Pandy! You're getting me saying that!)
  • that would have been better in a jerry seinfeld voice temple =p

*puts on seinfeld voice*

whats the deal with licences?

we have them for driving and for becoming a professional

...but not a for marriage?!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2008, 01:12 PM)
    that would have been better in a jerry seinfeld voice temple =p

*puts on seinfeld voice*

whats the deal with licences?

we have them for driving and for becoming a professional

...but not a for marriage?!

kaching! laugh.gif Thank you, pandy, you just made my terrible licensing week-to-be a little happier.
  • ive clearly been watching to many seinfeld =p

complaint, seinfeld ending the way it did....why did you have to leave larry? =[
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2008, 01:28 PM)
    ive clearly been watching to many seinfeld =p

complaint, seinfeld ending the way it did....why did you have to leave larry? =[

yeah, the whole ending was stretched out in a bad direction. All past characters standing trial against the evil Seinfeld bunch. I mean, it sounds ironic, but it was just sorta dull. I say they should've had an adventure in Paris as was originally planned. They acted like they couldn't do that, it's a show about nothing. But they've had adventues in LA and in India, so why not a big show about nothing send off in Paris?
  • i just wish larry hadnt left, the show did suffer without him being more goofy, which whilst still really funny..it sorta stoped being what i fell in love with

shame the 2nd to last ep is banned from TV..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2008, 01:45 PM)
    i just wish larry hadnt left, the show did suffer without him being more goofy, which whilst still really funny..it sorta stoped being what i fell in love with

shame the 2nd to last ep is banned from TV..

was that the Puerto Rico one? I've only ever seen parts of it.
  • yeah it was, got banned due to the flag being set on fire, and all kinds of hoopla kicked off and its banned..

i recomend getting the dvd box sets, they have so many extras that are amazing..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2008, 01:49 PM)
    yeah it was, got banned due to the flag being set on fire, and all kinds of hoopla kicked off and its banned..

i recomend getting the dvd box sets, they have so many extras that are amazing..

Ooo, box set does sound good. I love the box set that comes with a mini-pirate shirt. Speaking of the man, Seinfeld is coming to town this week for a show. Isn't it funny how the 4 main members of the cast just don't have as strong a career when they're not together.
  • seinfeld coming to town for a show? ouu do tell me what that involves

jerry has had afew movies being good, but michal richards greatest claim to fame is yelling at a black man calling him a 'nigger'

jullia hasnt had much succsess, and jason alexander had some more sucsess then the others...ive much love for him, hes awesomes
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2008, 01:57 PM)
    seinfeld coming to town for a show? ouu do tell me what that involves

jerry has had afew movies being good, but michal richards greatest claim to fame is yelling at a black man calling him a 'nigger'

jullia hasnt had much succsess, and jason alexander had some more sucsess then the others...ive much love for him, hes awesomes

Ha, he's coming to the Dodge Theater in Phoenix this Friday to do his stand-up comedy.

The guy who inspired Kramer's character is a shameless self-promoter:
    http://www.kennykramer.com/

My sis loves George Costanza, she thinks she and George are equal in neurotic qualities. And yet she fears she may end up married to a guy who is like George Costanza.
  • ahhh stand up, hes back touring again? i wish to see him one day..

yeah thers loads about him in the dvds

George Costanza is one of the greatest comedy characters ever...well not so much a character as hes pretty much larry david =p
  • I think Julia's had a fair bit of her own success. Her show is the only one to break the Seinfeld curse.
  • i thought it got shit canned?

shes was in AD and i love her for that
  • Exams.
    I need to study...but...I...just...can't.
    I think its a disease.
  • Nah, it won a few Emmys and had a pretty big following. It was the first one to do well, at least.