In this Discussion

Harry Potter

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 5 2008, 01:04 PM)
    HAHAHAH!
    It's really not going to happen, Katie! I'm sorry, it's just too hard to see me amongst everyone else.. I can't see me, and I see me every day.. it'd be even harder for you!! Does the DVD have any deleted scenes special features? Because I might be visible in one of the scenes that got cut out...

I know, I should've been Ginny. That girl can't act, lol.
    Plus then i'd get closer to Rupert Grint wink.gif

I've never heard of a redhead being attracted to another redhead! I love it wink.gif I mean... our case it the exception. hehe

Well. It might, I haven't checked those yet. I'll find you, if you're in there. I will. I'm good at this shit. I just haven't tried hard enough...
  • Haha Mayo, good luck trying! tongue.gif Seriously the best bet would be one of the deleted scenes (at the christmas feast) coz I was closer to the camera then.

And Katie - I know, redheads together seems odd (except when it's you and me, which just seems natural wink.gif). Although I know one redhead who's the cutest guy. I'd have him. Lol.
  • I will admit that almost every time I see a cute redhaired man the thought does come into my mind "oh he would give me the most beautiful little redheaded babies."

I think I need to sleep...
  • omg you were in HP?! I'm totally a fan of you (not that I already wasn't). biggrin.gif
  • Hahah thanks! Though I was only an extra, nothing big. You can't even see me in it! But going on the set was cool. smile.gif
    It's official! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be split into two films according to the Los Angeles Times. The movies will be called "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Dealthly Hallows Part II." Producer, David Heyman, has confirmed that director, David Yates, will return for both film and so will screenwriter, Steven Kloves. The article has quotes from both Heyman and Daniel Radcliffe:

"I think it's the only way you can do it without cutting out a huge portion of the book. There have been compartmentalized subplots in the other books that have made them easier to cut -- although those cuts were still to the horror of some fans -- but the seventh book doesn't really have any subplots. It's one driving, pounding story from the word go."

Part I is set to be released November 2010 and Part Two will be released sometime in May 2011.

AHH! Yay! the sucky part is the waiting half a year for the next one. I want to see Romione!
  • oooh, I can imagine a huge cliffhanger at the end of part one and everybody will hate it... me too... I hate cliffhangers... (ok, so I know what happends, but that is not the point)
    probably something where the audience thinks "oh wow, special effects...wow, is he dead, we should see in a sec...-" PLEASE COME BACK FOR THE SECOND PART IN SIX MONTHS ...

now that's great
  • yayyyy I'm excited.
    biggrin.gif

• haha Mayo, you're so right. GRR. well at least those who read it will know what happened.
  • What happens when JK Rowling meets George W. Bush?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE3Cl5HoOE
  • Love it, but how true is that list?
  • who knows, it's the Young Turks, I kinda trust them...kinda...in any case, here's Sarah Palin on HarryPotter.
  • in Obama's info-mercial thing the week before the election, Michelle said that he's read them out loud to his daughters smile.gif so yeah, he has. idk about the other stuff in that video...

• I love the Harry Potter books and movies..
    They play them all at least once a year over here in Aus! They're just playing them now infact; probably the lead up to the half-blood prince?
    I sort of only grew up with the movies, because my mum doesnt like all that witchy stuff.. anyway i read them all about 3 years ago and now i love the movies even more and im buying the special edition canvas books one by one so i can have themm forever and pass them down to my children when i ahve them, ahha! I just think that they're really great books for all ages!
  • LeakyCon is in six months!

I can't wait, fr srs.

I'm such a nerddddd biggrin.gif
  • Bump for the next movie.

HOW PSYCHED ARE YOU? I reread the Half-Blood Prince (and listened to the book on tape. A couple of my friends got into a "who's better: Stephen Fry or Jim Dale?" I'm on Team Dale) in anticipation.
  • got my sis the Lexicon for her bday smile.gif
    and i'm so jazzed for the movie... i think they're going to finally get it right!!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 5 2009, 09:08 PM)
    (and listened to the book on tape. A couple of my friends got into a "who's better: Stephen Fry or Jim Dale?" I'm on Team Dale)

I haven't heard the Fry ones! ohmy.gif I really want to, cause Stephen Fry's awesome.
    But I love Jim Dale a ton, and his versions were an integral part of my childhood, so I'm already leaning in his favor.

anyways, I agree about the sixth movie excitement! It looks really good, and closer to what it should be than the previous five. Book Six is possibly my favorite, anyways, so I'm super excited about the movie.
  • It will be worth it just for these

That is exactly what spectrespecs should look like