In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• Poor chick. You just can't catch a break!!

Car trouble and monsoon season... Those shouldn't be allowed to happen at the same time!! tongue.gif
  • Thanks Wolf359;)
  • - writing personal statements
    - going back to school
    - the fact that the friends I get on with best at school are in the year above me, and so are off to college. Leaving me stuck with a group of immature wankpots.
    - rain
    - having to put a heater on IN FUCKING AUGUST BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY'S WEATHER IS SO SCREWED UP. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 23 2007, 10:44 AM)
    - writing personal statements
    - going back to school
    - the fact that the friends I get on with best at school are in the year above me, and so are off to college. Leaving me stuck with a group of immature wankpots.
    - rain
    - having to put a heater on IN FUCKING AUGUST BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY'S WEATHER IS SO SCREWED UP. mad.gif

I feel your pain. The rain here is making it very tropically humid. I'd die if I had to turn on a heater though. I'm anti-cold.

maybe we need some very colorful umbrellas to cheer us up?
  • I'm anti cold too
    *sniffs*

Yeah, I want a colorful umbrella. smile.gif
    Thanks, Miss Hungry.

And I want the sun.
    Hmph.
  • ya it's been really cold and rainy here. it's summer, i should be wearing shorts, not pants and sweatshirts! it was like 50 something degrees out yesterday!
  • 2 days ago it was like 60 degrees and rainy and cold and today it is 90 and humid and hot. wtf? ohio weather is soooo weird. i hate playing soccer in this weather though. blah
  • - the heat
    i wish it was raining or cold, but no...its hot, all the time. im sticky and its sad sad.gif
  • i concur with vinnie..
    everyday its like at least 90 degrees..
    i feel like i'm roasting in the fucking heat.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 23 2007, 01:14 PM)
    i concur with vinnie..
    everyday its like at least 90 degrees..
    i feel like i'm roasting in the fucking heat.

I hate 90 degree days too. In my own perfect world it would always be 75-85 degrees and sunny. I get depressed when I don't get enough sunshine. I'm a summer person. I love shorts and sandals or bare feet. I absolutely dread wearing a parka, boots, long underwear, gloves and hats.
  • Having lame friends makes me sad. It also makes me a cranky pants.
  • my life has no excitement dry.gif
  • excitement is over-rated, bb sad.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 23 2007, 05:13 PM)
    Having lame friends makes me sad. It also makes me a cranky pants.

oh i couldn't agree more.
  • the song on my myspace makes me very sad. it reminds me of a few years ago when almost everything seemed perfect.
  • I'm at school again.

Sad.
  • - horrible grade on spanish test
  • ^^
    awww, if u want, i can help

- going to back to school to get my schedule and not getting all the classes i hoped for

- my cold/allergies
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 27 2007, 06:06 PM)
    ^^
    awww, if u want, i can help

thanks but i do good on the homework and i understand it when its written but when its said outloud the teacher goes to fast and i cant understand her
  • ^^
    oh, awww, i know what u mean.