Comments

• Not being able to spend money.

There is so much I want to buuyyyyyy.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 28 2007, 12:40 AM)
    Not being able to spend money.
    There is so much I want to buuyyyyyy.

ah yes!!
    excuse me while i sound like a snotty spoiled kid:
    but my dad has been in a bitchy mood for the past like THREE WEEKS and so i haven't been able to ask him for money! and before he got into a bad mood, when i asked him for money he wouldn't give me as much - he'd be like but you're working now! and i'd be like so..... i'm your kid!! and the amount i make in an hour you make in about five minutes (exaggeration, but you know what i mean - i'm cranking out min. wage minus taxes, cuz the general manager of my store is a complete bitch and doesn't pay people properly, but anyway i digress)
    so then he'd finally give me like 100 bucks or something.
    and i'm sorry he should know by now that i need more than that - yes i'm kinda spoiled and i like to shop and you know what, he should respect that i've saved like $1000 from when i was at old navy before, and i've saved like about $500 now - essentially i save half of my paychecks.
    i'm great at managing money, but at the same time i'm used to having a decent amount of money... never have i been racking my brain of how to pay my credit card bill without digging into my savings.
    and seriously i'm only 18 years old, and my dad has always said that as long as i keep up with my grades and take care of myself he'll give me whatever i want.. so what the hell daddy?!?!?!
    grrrrrrr... its one thing to be poor, but my dad is NOT POOR. far far from it..
    i drive a fucking bmw... and OH speaking of cars, my sister started working this monday and so she's been taking my car because we only have three cars for four people and i told my dad ages ago that fine i won't take my car the first year of college, but i'm going to take it second year!!!!!!! and so i dropped a hint that we needed another car when i caught him in a decent mood, but since then he's been all grr all the time and so i haven't been able to bother him about it again - but i told him, I WILL NOT SURRENDER MY CAR!!!!
    and also, why do i not have a credit card that my parents pay for?? most kids get that when they go off to college or even before - i'm sorry but its annoying to have to pay for groceries and shit like that and then have to wait to get reimbursted for it.

sigh, okay.. end spoiled brat rant.
    please don't hate me for that.
    but feeling poor whilst having a rich father, and wanting to get some new clothes and stuff for my room before school starts but not having funds for it... that makes me feel sad.
  • - looking like crap today and not even relizing it
  • i said nothing.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 29 2007, 03:28 AM)
    sigh, okay.. end spoiled brat rant.
    please don't hate me for that.
    but feeling poor whilst having a rich father, and wanting to get some new clothes and stuff for my room before school starts but not having funds for it... that makes me feel sad.

Is all good dude, I can relate to the rich father thing. My Daddy likes to think he's poor and that my mother stole all his money in the divorce. Meanwhile he owns two multi-million dollar condo's, an apartment in japan, four cars, a motorbike and he recently invested in a boat. It's like, no Dad. You're not poor. STFU. I'm poor.

I've got to the stage where I don't like getting help from my Dad anymore 'cause he's a complete bitch about it. He bought me a car in 2003 as a "I'm sorry I knocked my second wife up, please talk to me again" present but then proceeded to spend ages bitching about the fact my mother didn't help me get a car. It's like, Hello, she's a primary school teacher, she's not made of money like you.

/end Daddy rant.
  • Oh and for the reason why I'm currently sad:

It just occured to me it's been almost a year since I last saw my baby sister and she's now three and a half and I've yet again missed out on an arseload of her life and we have shit all of a relationship and I miss her like fucking whoa. I just want her to move to Australia sad.gif Children should not be raised in shitty third world countries. They should be raised in nice, shiny first world countries with great health care, hygenic living conditions and all sorts of wonderful things. No offence to Cambodia, but you blow. I don't give a shit how pretty Angelina Jolie tries to make you out to be, you're still full of terrorists, land mines, grenades and fucking crappy fucking things THAT SMALL CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE RAISED AROUND.
  • -thinking you had rid yourself of the person you fell for who was completely wrong for you, stomping back into your life randomly via a stupid text message saying simply "i miss you"
    -muggy weather (this makes more mad than anything)
    -sad songs
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 29 2007, 03:02 PM)
    -thinking you had rid yourself of the person you fell for who was completely wrong for you, stomping back into your life randomly via a stupid text message saying simply "i miss you"

Focus on all the things they did/do that piss you off. It's the quickest and easiest way to get over someone.
  • he has quite an arsenal under his belt. it was fine. i replied, and he replied to my reply and then i left it at that. he should know better by now.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 29 2007, 01:00 AM)
    Oh and for the reason why I'm currently sad:

It just occured to me it's been almost a year since I last saw my baby sister and she's now three and a half and I've yet again missed out on an arseload of her life and we have shit all of a relationship and I miss her like fucking whoa. I just want her to move to Australia sad.gif Children should not be raised in shitty third world countries. They should be raised in nice, shiny first world countries with great health care, hygenic living conditions and all sorts of wonderful things. No offence to Cambodia, but you blow. I don't give a shit how pretty Angelina Jolie tries to make you out to be, you're still full of terrorists, land mines, grenades and fucking crappy fucking things THAT SMALL CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE RAISED AROUND.

just saw this... just more proof of crappy selfish acts by parents... sad.gif i'm sorrrrryyyyy
  • was your reply long and verbally violent?
  • it was sarcastic. i was already having a really bad night, and getting that didn't help. when he moved out of town 2 weeks ago he avoided me because of some really REALLY shitty things he did b/c he was scared of my rampage. because he'd only seen it once...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 29 2007, 03:06 PM)
    just saw this... just more proof of crappy selfish acts by parents... sad.gif i'm sorrrrryyyyy

Seriously. You know she goes to the same school that had a fucking hostage crisis a few years ago? The security guards took one of the preschool classes hostage and a canadian boy was shot in the head for crying. I bitched my Dad out about it and he's all, it's OK they have new security guards and I'm like, SO FUCKING WHAT?! Meanwhile, she got Dengue fever earlier this year and was hospitalised in one of their crappy hospitals. I went completely nuts. If she were in Australia she wouldn't GET Dengue fever and if she did she'd be in a first class damn hospital not a place that turns away cancer patients and tells them to just go die at home. My Dad was all, "Most Cambodians get Dengue fever before they're a certain age" like it was meant to be reassuring. I'm like NO ONE IN AUSTRALIA GETS DAMN DENGUE FEVER. (OK not true, but it's like, 0.00000001% of the population, you know?)

Gah. He's such a shitty father. I'm going to spoil her rotten when she's old enough to come visit me.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 29 2007, 03:10 PM)
    it was sarcastic. i was already having a really bad night, and getting that didn't help. when he moved out of town 2 weeks ago he avoided me because of some really REALLY shitty things he did b/c he was scared of my rampage. because he'd only seen it once...

Must have been quite a rampage lol.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 29 2007, 01:10 AM)
    Seriously. You know she goes to the same school that had a fucking hostage crisis a few years ago? The security guards took one of the preschool classes hostage and a canadian boy was shot in the head for crying. I bitched my Dad out about it and he's all, it's OK they have new security guards and I'm like, SO FUCKING WHAT?! Meanwhile, she got Dengue fever earlier this year and was hospitalised in one of their crappy hospitals. I went completely nuts. If she were in Australia she wouldn't GET Dengue fever and if she did she'd be in a first class damn hospital not a place that turns away cancer patients and tells them to just go die at home. My Dad was all, "Most Cambodians get Dengue fever before they're a certain age" like it was meant to be reassuring. I'm like NO ONE IN AUSTRALIA GETS DAMN DENGUE FEVER. (OK not true, but it's like, 0.00000001% of the population, you know?)

Gah. He's such a shitty father. I'm going to spoil her rotten when she's old enough to come visit me.

WOW! And WHY on earth is he keeping her in such a horrible enviornment??? Does he have a legitimate reason? That place sounds absolutely terrifying.. WOW. PRESCHOOL. I'm like, sickened at the thought... and spoiling her rotten? Sounds like she could use it from a loving family member...

QUOTE (God @ Aug 29 2007, 01:10 AM)
    Must have been quite a rampage lol.

Haha you have no idea... We were best friends/had the most retarded "relationship" ever. And, it's a really, long, horrible, stupid story, but basically he thought i was still "crazy" about him, as he put it, aaand. that was SO not the case. daflkjsd;lfjsdklj ASSFACE.

anyway. haha
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 29 2007, 03:13 PM)
    WOW! And WHY on earth is he keeping her in such a horrible enviornment??? Does he have a legitimate reason? That place sounds absolutely terrifying.. WOW. PRESCHOOL. I'm like, sickened at the thought... and spoiling her rotten? Sounds like she could use it from a loving family member...

Haha you have no idea... We were best friends/had the most retarded "relationship" ever. And, it's a really, long, horrible, stupid story, but basically he thought i was still "crazy" about him, as he put it, aaand. that was SO not the case. daflkjsd;lfjsdklj ASSFACE.
    anyway. haha

Well her mother is Khmer (Cambodian) and her mothers family are all still living there (except the other ones who have managed to find themselves a stupid, rich old white man to marry and leave the country with). Since my Dad lives in Japan (he's a pilot) and Phallin (my step mother) hates living in Japan, she insists on living in Cambodia for now, so she and her family can mooch off my fathers money over there (He recently built her two multi million dollar apartment buildings and she runs it as "her" business). I'll crack the shits if she tries to bring them to Australia when he decides to move back. It pisses me off that they've leached off my Dad for so long but meanwhile he gives no help to his flesh and blood first born daughter.

I think he's just bitter about Australia 'cause the Family Court made him pay my mothers court fees and child support etc. I doubt he'll move back here 'til he retires in a 10ish years or so and Sophea (my sister - pronounced Sop-ia, not Sophia) is old enough to start High School, which really shits me. A stellar education is not something she's going to get in Cambodia of all places.

And lol your ex sounds a lot like my ex. Stupid arseholes.
  • Ahhh I see, I see. Wow. Step mom sounds like a real winner too... ( no offense. i really have no room to attack other people's familes... )

And Australia sounds a bit like the U.S as far as that kind of thing goes... my dad had to pay child support for my sister and i and when i turned 18 he only had to do it for her... but it comes RIGHT out of his paycheck , which isnt much to begin with. so he bitches about having to contribute to little things to help my mom out... seriously my dad's so selfish its disgusting. but we had a scare with him in fall of '05 which really freaked me out...

and yes. he's the biggest ass i know. seriously.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 29 2007, 03:28 PM)
    Ahhh I see, I see. Wow. Step mom sounds like a real winner too... ( no offense. i really have no room to attack other people's familes... )

And Australia sounds a bit like the U.S as far as that kind of thing goes... my dad had to pay child support for my sister and i and when i turned 18 he only had to do it for her... but it comes RIGHT out of his paycheck , which isnt much to begin with. so he bitches about having to contribute to little things to help my mom out... seriously my dad's so selfish its disgusting. but we had a scare with him in fall of '05 which really freaked me out...
    and yes. he's the biggest ass i know. seriously.

lol My Dad had an arrest warrant out on him once after he refused to pay my mothers court fees. He regularly comes to Australia without telling me (I find out weeks later through a relative who accidentally lets it slip), but when the arrest warrant was out, he got done the minute he arrived in the country and immigration let us know and yeah. He's an ass.

You know my Dad never told me he was getting married? Yeap. I found out through a distant relative I didn't know I had who called my mother one day saying, "Look, I just didn't feel right about this, I want you to know Nev's getting married again in March". My entire family kept it from me. My cousins, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents, all of 'em. Fucking arseholes. When I confronted my Dad about it his bullshit excuse was that he was afraid my mother would try to stop it. I was fourteen but even I knew enough about the world to know that an ex-wife cannot stop their ex-husband from marrying someone else.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 29 2007, 01:32 AM)
    lol My Dad had an arrest warrant out on him once after he refused to pay my mothers court fees. He regularly comes to Australia without telling me (I find out weeks later through a relative who accidentally lets it slip), but when the arrest warrant was out, he got done the minute he arrived in the country and immigration let us know and yeah. He's an ass.

You know my Dad never told me he was getting married? Yeap. I found out through a distant relative I didn't know I had who called my mother one day saying, "Look, I just didn't feel right about this, I want you to know Nev's getting married again in March". My entire family kept it from me. My cousins, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents, all of 'em. Fucking arseholes. When I confronted my Dad about it his bullshit excuse was that he was afraid my mother would try to stop it. I was fourteen but even I knew enough about the world to know that an ex-wife cannot stop their ex-husband from marrying someone else.

Yep. That's definitely like the U.S... while I think NOT paying child support is completely despicable, ESPECIALLY if they have the funds, they are just assholes, then they should be punished. but over here they are putting fathers who ARE paying, but getting screwed over by our crappy system, in jail. it's a fucked up system. but it's got to be done somehow... dry.gif

Wow. WOW. WOWWWWWWWWWW. Thats like, the lowest of the low. Seriously. And really really crappy on your entire family's part... i feel bad for you and your mom sad.gif no one deserves that... or deserves to be treated like they have no concept of life... at all. dry.gif i feel bad for your little sister though.