In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• i cant breath out of my nose, my throat hurts, eyes are blood shot, eyes itch, eyes are puffy
  • Poor thing sad.gif That sounds sucky.
  • oh trust me it is, just my luck to get a cold in the summer. i mean how do you get a cold when its 100 degrees out all the time
  • I so know. I had a cold over Christmas last year. I was such a cranky pants. It's like, 40 degrees out and I've got a blocked nose and a cough. It's like, fuck you Summer. Fuck you. (Clearly I am Australian, incase you're sitting there thinking I'm some kind of idiot lol)
  • ugh my sister was comming home and we were going to drive everywhere and now im sick i wont have any fun andi cant go to the movies with my friend bc i dont want to make him sick
  • You can't make him sick unless you stick your tongue down his throat, though, right?

seriously, if i can go to the movies with someone and not give them glandular fever (I was undiagnosed at the time so it's not like I'm some kind of awful person that goes out on social nights with a highly contagious illness) you should be able to go without giving a cold, yeah?
  • yeah i guess thats ture but i dont wanna feel like crap when im seeing a funny movie ya know? like i would be like blowing my nose through the whole movie and like not breathing lol
  • breathing is over rated, whatever Damian likes to tell you tongue.gif
  • not breathing can cause me to die lol which i almost did when i was eating i was chewing and couldnt breath! in a way it was kinda funny
  • his parents are getting a divorce, and i cried.
  • earthquakes and aftershocks...
    creepy!!
  • ive never felt an earthquake
  • - stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid 18+ shows

why?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

my heart, it hurts, it hurts

sad.gif
  • Speaking of earthquakes and shows, I was at a club once and I was near the stage watching the band, and all of a sudden there was an earthquake and everyone in the club ended up being thrown in all directions and falling over and we were all piled on top of each other. It was awesome.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 3 2007, 04:23 PM)
    Speaking of earthquakes and shows, I was at a club once and I was near the stage watching the band, and all of a sudden there was an earthquake and everyone in the club ended up being thrown in all directions and falling over and we were all piled on top of each other. It was awesome.

when i was reading this you typed it in a way where it would be tragic but then at the end you were like it was awesome and i just couldnt stop laughing
  • Hahahaha, aside from everyone being covered in beer, there was no tragedy!
  • -being in a sad mood and not knowing why

Meh.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 4 2007, 04:58 AM)
    ive never felt an earthquake

That's a good thing lol.

I thank my ancestors every day for migrating to Australia seven generations ago. No earthquakes, No active volcanos, and the only cyclones happen in the far north, and really, what crazy retard lives in the far North?

The drought kind of sucks though.

Droughts make me sad sad.gif I miss being able to like... water the garden and wash my car and have long showers and rain and... sigh. Rain.
  • ^^ omg it rained today!! ohmy.gif only for a few minutes but it was exciting all the same
    i miss water fights. it's fine in winter but when it gets hot i'm going to want to squirt people!! sad.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 4 2007, 06:11 AM)
    - stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid 18+ shows

why?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

my heart, it hurts, it hurts

sad.gif

sad.gif aww, i know how you feel! it's so cruel! you could always try a fake id...

- fighting with friends
    - exam timetables
    - no more photography classes
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 4 2007, 04:44 AM)
    - no more photography classes

That makes me sad FOR you... i had 2 years of photography in high school and when i graduated that was THE only class i missed.... still miss it sad.gif

i'm sad that i cant seem to find ANY time to come check up on all of you except for when i'm at work... which isn't that often anymore sad.gif