In this Discussion

OK Go at Butler University, October 26

edited November -1 in OK Go
Just popped up on the Shows page and on High Road's site.

10/26/2007 Clowes Memorial Hall
Indianapolis, IN
8 PM

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 14 2007, 06:58 PM)
    Just popped up on the Shows page and on High Road's site.

10/26/2007 Clowes Memorial Hall
    Indianapolis, IN
    8 PM

For the first time ever, I am glad to live in Indiana.
  • OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS JUST MADE MY LIFE.

/end capslock.

But wow. Oh my god.
    I really, really, really hope I can go.
    WAAAAAAAH!

I honestly cannot breathe right now.
  • oh wow! I'm excited for you guys biggrin.gif

I hope you get to go too, Shalu!
    Good luck
  • PLEASE Tell me this is not like the ND show... b/c if not. I'm dragging my silly friend down smile.gif
  • How exciting!

I love the fact how they're all "We've been touring for so and so months and we need a break (and write their new album)" and yet they still keep playing! I love it! Hee hee!

*whispers disgruntled-ly* Unlike The Strokes, who we haven't heard a single peep from for AGES!!:(
  • Im so excited I think im going to be sick.

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 15 2007, 03:32 AM)
    PLEASE Tell me this is not like the ND show... b/c if not. I'm dragging my silly friend down smile.gif

I don't think it is because i think that every event that is performed at Clowes Memorial Hall is for everybody who wants to come, but im not quite sure.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 15 2007, 05:47 PM)
    I love the fact how they're all "We've been touring for so and so months and we need a break (and write their new album)" and yet they still keep playing! I love it! Hee hee!

Haha.  Well maybe compared to what they're already used to, this kind of schedule is still light enough for them to catch their breath a bit (despite a new CD being a lot of work too).  And shows seem to be their favorite thing, and a show here and there breaks up the time a bit.

I hope this show gets confirmed soon, for everyone who will go!  
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Sep 16 2007, 06:53 AM)
    I hope this show gets confirmed soon, for everyone who will go!

Consider it confirmed - if it's on High Road's site that's good enough, but if it makes it onto OKGo.net it's a done deal.

I am WAY jealous of you darlings.
  • EEK! I really want to go to this!!
    Thats only four hours away, and my dad works near Indy so...roadtrip!

I hope I can go. *crosses fingers*
  • I'm checking the clowes hall site daily, almost hourly for ticket info... kt, we're making a 4 hour trip from east lansing!! smile.gif
  • I'm calling them tomorrow about when their tickets will go on sale. smile.gif
  • Good plan Shalu... smile.gif I think I'll do the same. I'm very very anxious!!
  • shalu, did you get the run down? i called this morning and the lady said to call back later this week, because they should have things finalized by then... i am totally gonna be the obnoxious girl all up in their business til i have tickets ordered... oops
  • Does anybody know if it is a first come first serve seating or if you have to pay more for a close seat?
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 17 2007, 07:36 PM)
    shalu, did you get the run down? i called this morning and the lady said to call back later this week, because they should have things finalized by then...

The woman I got told me to call back next week. WHAT IF I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!?

laugh.gif
  • OMG.

I have that week off of school, and nothing to do at all. I'll be bumming around South Bend for a week, basically. If I can find somebody to go with me, and make the whole thing less sketchtastic, I'm totally there. ohmy.gif
  • lol you can meet us there smile.gif we're driving from michigan. haha

edit to say: i think i'm supposed to go. lol today when i was texting my friend the details AMW came on my iPod... i have 3,000+ songs on it but THAT ONE came on... and then when i was getting off the bus to get to class, the kid who got off right behind me was wearing a pair of sweats that said BUTLER down the leg.

wtffff haha
  • Hmm...*plots*

I'm fairly certain I'm going now - I mean, how could I not?
  • My mom says I can drive up there! Whoo! Im making my sisters friend, my sister and me T-shirts so if you see weird crazy T-shirted people ITS ME! Lol.