In this Discussion

OK Go at Butler University, October 26

Comments

• I say we have a bordies-only afterparty. laugh.gif

I'm surprised how quickly my friends and I arranged who's going, who's driving, etc. Now all we need are tickets, haha.
  • Ooh lots of people are going! Yay. I'm about 95% sure I'm going to go!! I'm so PUMPED!!! But yeah, tickets...that would be important.
  • THANKLFDJNKLJDKSKL:DSFJ THANK YOUUUU SHALUUU
  • YOUR FREAKING AWESOME! Omg I just screamed a high screeching noise!
  • OMG! I wish I didn't have early class sad.gif I'm going to have to wait until like four to buy my ticket!

Thanks, Shalu biggrin.gif
  • Does anybody understand how the seating is going to be? Im planning on buying the front row seats unless its a first come first serve seating.

QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 20 2007, 05:11 PM)

Wait from what I read tickets go on sale NEXT friday. 9/28/07
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 20 2007, 06:55 PM)
    Does anybody understand how the seating is going to be? Im planning on buying the front row seats unless its a first come first serve seating.

I'm pretty sure it won't be general admission. Those seats look pretty damn fixed.

And WHOA, you're right. My bad, guys! unsure.gif Editing post...
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 20 2007, 07:12 PM)
    I'm pretty sure it won't be general admission. Those seats look pretty damn fixed.

Yeah I guess your right.

I just begged my mom into letting me miss the first half of school until I buy the tickets!! WHOO! OH JOYOUS DAY!
  • AAHHH thanks a bunch! And I would agree with Shalu on the fixed seats.

I just need to double check that my dad can take us and then I'm totally there haha. Aw, this made my bad day a lot better smile.gif
  • wow. already row m sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 28 2007, 08:07 AM)
    wow. already row m sad.gif

(sigh) I wonder if they are holding A-G for the students.

Looks like I am making a trip to Butler. Row N really doesn't cut it.
  • I KNOW! I have been searching and seraching the best I could get was row M.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 28 2007, 08:30 AM)
    I KNOW! I have been searching and seraching the best I could get was row M.

I had Row L, and then they were mysteriously released to the public. Thanks, Dicketmaster.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 28 2007, 10:27 AM)
    (sigh) I wonder if they are holding A-G for the students.

Looks like I am making a trip to Butler. Row N really doesn't cut it.

my friend and i were thinking the same thing... which, to me isn't fair to the people who were up and raring to go at 9am (me) but... i won't lie. i'm still so fucking excited that being that far back doesnt really bother me that much. i seriously hate ticketbastard because we had refreshed the page at 10am TWICE, TWICE and it locked us out of the system for over 5 minutes... and i got through by PHONE before the net... what. the. HELL! mad.gif

so tdog... are you, or aren't you coming?
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 28 2007, 10:24 AM)
    my friend and i were thinking the same thing... which, to me isn't fair to the people who were up and raring to go at 9am (me) but... i won't lie. i'm still so fucking excited that being that far back doesnt really bother me that much. i seriously hate ticketbastard because we had refreshed the page at 10am TWICE, TWICE and it locked us out of the system for over 5 minutes... and i got through by PHONE before the net... what. the. HELL! mad.gif
    so tdog... are you, or aren't you coming?

I *am* going, regardless. I am still going to Butler to check on tickets closer to the stage (since it is a mere 25 minutes from my house), but I already bought the craptastic Row N tix they were offering (sureeyesawake will be accompanying me). I can't miss out on the concert that has never been closer. smile.gif
  • we're definitely going to keep checking for closer tickets... the system is f'd up, but what can you do? and if i were that close, i'd go too wink.gif haha and we're coming from michigan, so, a show is great for us regardless... if you have any luck at butler... let me know. i'm hoping they start to release closer tickets *crosses fingers*
  • you guys did better than me - row P sad.gif
    My mom felt bad she couldnt get anything better. I mean I was pissed because thats the best there was, but I can't blame her. When she said that was the closest, I figured students had first grabs. Stupid ticketmaster! I really do hate their system. I seem to get screwed over everytime.

Don't get me wrong. I am still REALLYYYY excited. I guess I just hoped it would be closer...
  • We got row N, which isn't bad (around http://www.cloweshall.org/boxoffice/images...r/DSC_0214.jpg), but we had someone standing by at exactly 10 AM to buy the tickets... damn you, Ticketmaster.

I'm still psyched, though. biggrin.gif
  • I'm in row M, seat 124, I just bought my ticket. I'm pretty sure that's a craptastic seat, but still totally worth it. Now to figure out how I'm getting there... tongue.gif