In this Discussion

OK Go at Butler University, October 26

Comments

• Yeah I went ahead and bought the row M tickets. But i really wanted to be on the side Tim is on and instead im on the Andy side. Oh well. My mom goes there all the Time to see plays and stuff and she says that those are really good seats like you are still kind of close, but I was hoping for front row. sad.gif Can't complain to much bc I bought 4 tickets for $105.55 thats not bad at all.

QUOTE (frielanor @ Sep 28 2007, 05:00 PM)
    I'm in row M, seat 124, I just bought my ticket. I'm pretty sure that's a craptastic seat, but still totally worth it. Now to figure out how I'm getting there... tongue.gif

Wow I have tickets M 214-217.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 28 2007, 03:00 PM)

Is that all one row? 0_o I wonder if I'm in the middle-ish then? I had assumed that was somewhere near the edge... anybody know how the seating is set up? I looked at their map thingy and it didn't help much at all...

Also. Did you print your ticket? Does it need to be printed in color? Because if it does I have to go hunt down a color printer and I'm lazy...
  • QUOTE (frielanor @ Sep 28 2007, 05:04 PM)
    Is that all one row? 0_o I wonder if I'm in the middle-ish then? I had assumed that was somewhere near the edge... anybody know how the seating is set up? I looked at their map thingy and it didn't help much at all...

Also. Did you print your ticket? Does it need to be printed in color? Because if it does I have to go hunt down a color printer and I'm lazy...

I don't think it does I mean as long as you can see everything.

I made a t-shirt its not quiet done yet I still need to put a picture and glue it. But does it look retarded? Be honest!

• That's basically amazing! ohmy.gif

I think I need to make a shirt this time. Didn't last time because I was going with someone and didn't want to weird him out too much...haha tongue.gif
  • Haha, thanks im taking my sister and her 2 friends and im making them all shirts. Only theirs isn't going to be as awesome as mine because I sort of money splurged on mine and I like ran out of money, lol. But yeah if you see someone in this t-shirt, ITS ME!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 28 2007, 05:00 PM)
    Yeah I went ahead and bought the row M tickets. But i really wanted to be on the side Tim is on and instead im on the Andy side. Oh well. My mom goes there all the Time to see plays and stuff and she says that those are really good seats like you are still kind of close, but I was hoping for front row. sad.gif Can't complain to much bc I bought 4 tickets for $105.55 thats not bad at all.

we're right next to you wink.gif
  • NOWAY! Thats freaking awesome! Good I won't be the other crazy one in my area, that I know of.
  • Thats cool how you are all by eachother. thats really cool
    And I really like your shirt. Its cute. I am going to make one for my sister and I but I need to think of a good idea for them first...
  • kt darling i will come find you smile.gif
  • aw thanks smile.gif

and i love how is said "thats cool" twice in a row. haha, wow, i was tired...
  • Does anyone know who's opening for them?
  • Just bought a greyhound ticket down to Indianapolis that day. I swear, if for some reason I get delayed and miss the show...ooh, there'll be trouble. mad.gif

But I'm so excited! biggrin.gif
  • Oh, man, my friends and I are so pumped! smile.gif

Mapquesting it right now, actually.

We (my three friends and I) made "mediocre people do exceptional things all the time" shirts, so if you guys see us, come say hi!
  • Have fun, girls! Take pictures!
  • if anyone wants a concert call... PM me with your number and what songs you wanna hear smile.gif i'd be happy to oblige
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Oct 25 2007, 03:46 PM)
    Oh, man, my friends and I are so pumped! smile.gif

Mapquesting it right now, actually.

We (my three friends and I) made "mediocre people do exceptional things all the time" shirts, so if you guys see us, come say hi!

Same with me if you see a crazy girl in a Tim Nordwind Is A BAMF t-shirt say hi!

Oh and im baking 200 cookies to take to school and pass out while wearing my Tim shirt. Im such a loser and I know im going to get made fun of but who cares its sooo worth it. Oh and the cookies say Ok Go on them in icing! WHOO IM SO EXCITED!
  • biggrin.gif Oh, man. I'm kind of going crazy. I won't be able to get through my classes tomorrow.

This is the shirt design. We each have our own colors. Mine is the one above, and my friends' are blue, purple, and red.
  • I AM SO PUMPED!
    Just got off the phone with my dad finishing up all the details!
    I'm skipping my last three periods tomorrow. I am not going to be able to concentrate at all. I can't even concentrate long enought now to write my AP paper.

!!!

oh and the ok go cookies! totally cool! i want one haha
  • Shalu that is sooo cute! My sister and I were going to make ones with that quote, but we were too lazy haha.