In this Discussion

Cantarell

Comments

• Ah! I love the new song! So glad to hear Cantarell is coming out now!
    The song kinda reminded me of 'The Kings of Connivence' with the violin, but AWESOMER.
  • The new song is pretty good. I hope the rest of the album is just as good or better. But this also makes me even sadder that I'm not going to the show.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 18 2008, 05:42 PM)
    And I'm supersupersuperjealous of you guys who get to see SDR liveeeee.

Me too. sad.gif
  • have the most amazing time.
    i'll be moping all day because i'm not there.
  • I've been feeling the same way, but I'm also excited for Becky, Katy, and Rachel. Have fun you guys!!
  • I think I can safely speak for all the rest of us when I say to Becky, Katy, and Rachel:
    TAKE US WITH YOU!!!
  • ahhhhh it's tonight, and I'm not there, but Becky and Rachel and Katy are, so HAVE FUN!

I expect a complete minute-by-minute report when you recover. For serious.

biggrin.gif
  • aww, I'm so sad I couldn't go to it. I'm sure it'll be awesome though. Hope you guys have fun!
  • i got 2 calls smile.gif
    i started crying. i know i'm lame and i'm surprised i admitted it. i had crappy service so i was wandering around my apartment in the middle of the night trying to find a spot.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 25 2008, 03:22 PM)
    i got 2 calls smile.gif
    i started crying. i know i'm lame and i'm surprised i admitted it. i had crappy service so i was wandering around my apartment in the middle of the night trying to find a spot.

Awww Katie! Which songs were they?

I got texts at various times between 4 and 5am. smile.gif
    Argh at stupidly overpriced international call prices - concert calls are just impossible when you're stuck on another continent!!
  • Well, according to the picture I got from Rach wink.gif
    Something like them jamming, then 23. I heard him singing 23 and just about peed.
  • I hope you had a great night yesterday Rach, Becky and Katy! I'll be waiting for you to give us something to chew on wink.gif
  • The show was excellent! Andy was superb. The rest of the band were freakin' awesome.

I will post a full write-up tomorrow when I'm home. Hopefully I'll remember most of it. I've been in 4 states in two days, so I'm a little dizzy.

And yes, I have pictures. They're not the greatest and there aren't a lot.

I also have a video or two.

Tomorrow will be nice. Yes it will.

I think you will all lurve Cantarell. I know I do.
  • http://www.rachel-and-adam.com/gallery/SecretDakotaRing

Enjoy, darlings. There are my (very few) pictures. My actual camera is in Binghamton (ugh) so I took those with my iPhone and the quality is eh, and I'm too tired to actually post a write up yet, but we can talk more tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Katie, they didn't jam. They skipped that. I believe I called you during "Don't Wanna Know About My City", which is listed on my sheet as "Shitty Ass Balls". And I will explain that tomorrow.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 25 2008, 09:17 PM)
    http://www.rachel-and-adam.com/gallery/SecretDakotaRing

Enjoy, darlings. There are my (very few) pictures. My actual camera is in Binghamton (ugh) so I took those with my iPhone and the quality is eh, and I'm too tired to actually post a write up yet, but we can talk more tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Ooo, that's one hell of a cell phone cam. Very nice!
    Andy's got this cute little Charles Ingles Little House on the Prairie look going on in that outfit. Too adorable!
  • Oh man. Was he playing his gold Telecaster? He NEVER uses that guitar anymore, which means I never have opportunities to steal it.

But it looks like you guys had an awesome time. Can't wait to hear about it!
  • I'm very glad Rachel didn't post the picture of me with Nutella all over my face.

The show was short. Andy Bean likes Reese's peanut butter cups. That is my review.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 26 2008, 11:35 AM)
    The show was short. Andy Bean likes Reese's peanut butter cups. That is my review.

munch! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 25 2008, 11:17 PM)
    http://www.rachel-and-adam.com/gallery/SecretDakotaRing

Thanks! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 26 2008, 11:35 AM)
    I'm very glad Rachel didn't post the picture of me with Nutella all over my face.

But you looked so adorable. tongue.gif

Excellent review! **** <--- that's four stars