In this Discussion

okgosongs yahoo account

edited November -1 in OK Go
Did the password change? Or is my computer stupid?...again?

If I recall correctly, the password was "okgook" wasn't it? Just try it, and tell me if it works for you.

Comments

• Well it should be the right pass..Seifer said it was that..but it didn't work for me either.
  • Yeah, that is the right password.. at least it was. Someone must have changed it? Not cool, guys.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 10 2006, 07:13 PM)
    Well it should be the right pass..Seifer said it was that..but it didn't work for me either.

Yeah, it worked for me yesterday. Does Jorgie know what's going on?
  • Um, yeah, it didn't work for me either. Should someone send an email to the account just in case someone changed the password on us so we can ask them to change it back?
  • weirdness! i wonder who broke it. back when i made it Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said it was ok as long as we didnt put any officially released stuff on the account. that scuks that someone changed the password...maybe someone thought the band wouldnt like it?cause if thats the case Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore approved i... or maybe someone put up officially released stuff and so someone else just got rid of the account entirely. oh well that sucks that was my most meaningful contribution to the board haha. well sorry the account is broken, maybe someone else will make a new one. and with that i'm off!!
  • yeah, i'm the nicest guy you know..and cute too. i uploaded all the non-album ok go songs that i know of. let me know if you need them. PM me for the URL, and if you get the URL please don't give it out. i have to watch my bandwidth.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Mar 20 2006, 10:01 PM)
    yeah, i'm the nicest guy you know..and cute too. i uploaded all the non-album ok go songs that i know of.

bolded for emphasis... tongue.gif
  • well...when i'm right i'm right
  • Does anyone know what happened yet?
  • some one just changed the password i guess
  • Well... since it's been discussed that Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore didn't mind having them available perhaps someone could send them to me and I could host them somewhere? I have quite a large slab of web space available... what do poeple think?
  • daves already sorted it out again, you just have to pm him to get the addy as he has it on his own bandwith
  • Ah right! Thanks for that.

Who's Dave?!
  • 0076 is dave =)
  • Excellent! Thanks a lot...
  • no worries my fellow england'lander
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 3 2006, 11:22 AM)
    daves already sorted it out again, you just have to pm him to get the addy as he has it on his own bandwith

Oh, has he? A couple of us were sending stuff to another addy, too, but I don't think it caught on.

I was thinking of maybe creating a new gmail account for it, actually...
  • As I've said, I have acres of web space just sitting there since I've kinda fallen out of love with my website! And am happy to host. Have PM'd Dave and will wait to see what he says.