In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• there are exploding amps, chandeliers and champange bottles?..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 12:50 AM)
    there are exploding amps, chandeliers and champange bottles?..

So I take it Damian went -just- a little bit crazy when he bought explosives in Texas last month..? The pyro. laugh.gif

EDIT: I just tried to do some screengrabs for those who can't see it, but since it's a window media file, it doesn't allow it. It kind of looks like someone was in the process of uploading the file, then cancelled it, since it just cuts off uncorrupted looking like that... Hmm. The whole thing should probably be up in a day or two, so I won't bother trying some daring stunt to put it on youtube for everyone to see(although if it doesn't appear by then, I'll try to help you guys out laugh.gif ). Anyway, the 26 second link is working as of now, so I recommend you taking a looksie! biggrin.gif

Damian has a fancy new guitar in it, it looks really sweet.. I want. heehee.
  • it allowed me to print screen so i tried to get a few of the explosions and cool shots for those who couldnt see it.

• arrgg so frustrating to have just the first 26 seconds! but, thanks for the screen caps, elizabeth! (my name is amanda, btw. i haven't been on much bc i'm studying for finals...blah. but yeah, i usually lurk around on the boards and post every now and then)

i think it's pretty awesome that the guys opted for black suits instead of their usual attire. obviously they look awesome either way, but it's a nice change. it's kind of like the question of whether the guys look better in tees or suits.

and i love that their ties match the background (or at least, i think that's what i see...the resolution isn't all that great so i can't be 100% sure)

completely tangential and unrelated:
    my last math final EVER is in T-minus 6hours.
    6hours until i'm done with my first year of college. whoaa..that's kinda a scary thought.
  • those screen caps look the sex

i heard the rumbleings of a new dances months ago

i hope there be one...and mabey my show in birmingham will be the debut of it
  • I got 27 seconds.

tongue.gif

I'm Sheri, btw. Nice to meet you all.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 15 2006, 09:22 AM)
    I got 27 seconds.

tongue.gif

not the best friend making strategy...

tongue.gif
  • Thanks for the screen caps.

Being as I have no idea how to reach my continental service provider or whatever, I guess I won't be seeing it. sad.gif

But it looks like it will be brilliant when we all finally can see it.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Jun 15 2006, 01:35 PM)
    Thanks for the screen caps.

Being as I have no idea how to reach my continental service provider or whatever, I guess I won't be seeing it. sad.gif

But it looks like it will be brilliant when we all finally can see it.

lol at dan's complete lack of a facial expression in your signature.i love it, it's really awesome.

Aw the 27 seconds thing made me so sad.
  • I have to say, my favorite part so far is where ARR is sticking a bottle of water into the water cooler-thinger. There's water being dumped out/slung everywhere, and it's so totally random. laugh.gif Hmm..maybe they'll explode it later on after 26 seconds..water explosions are dramatic like that.. hehe
  • Explosions?!?!?!

I like explosions . . . I'm kind of a pyro . . .

Anyway, thank you for the screen caps. I like how they chose black suits, too. Very sexy.
  • such a great vidio

amazing
  • How did you see it??
  • i may have sold my soul..

alas ive only seen the first 29 seconds of it

=(
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 15 2006, 04:28 PM)
    i may have sold my soul..
    alas ive only seen the first 29 seconds of it

=(

Aw, you're the reigning master for seeing 29 seconds(not that you weren't already the master tongue.gif ).
    Maybe if we keep watching it over and over, it'll slowly add more seconds to the video...lol. (Okay, so it doesn't work that way, but it was just a thought.)
  • i did turn it down to the lowest veiwing setting though, seems to get more juice

either that or the clock is all fishy and carp
  • Rahh,it only let me watch about first 30 seconds as well.Incredibly odd,the whole page was showing errors,but the video worked.
    Anyone else notice Andy's new haircut or is this old news? I am so out of the loop due to exams.
    Either way,it's freaking annoying that no one can seem to watch the whole video yet,but from the short preview I was able to catch,I feel pretty safe saying it'll be fantastic. Then again,what okgo video isn't?
  • i look forward to another 2 disc single relise in months time over here with new accustic songs on
  • OMG. I just managed to see it, and that, my friends, is a thing of beauty. Gorgeous.

Elizabeth- thanks for the caps! I was just wondering how I was going to manage to do that, haha.

Everyone who's having issues: Try updating to Windows Media Player 10, that's what I had to do to get mine to work.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 15 2006, 04:16 PM)
    I have to say, my favorite part so far is where ARR is sticking a bottle of water into the water cooler-thinger. There's water being dumped out/slung everywhere, and it's so totally random. laugh.gif Hmm..maybe they'll explode it later on after 26 seconds..water explosions are dramatic like that.. hehe

I couldn't figure out if that was ARR or Damian, haha. They look so alike to me sometimes. This definitely had to have been made a while ago, though, 'cause ARR's hair is shorter...

Umm, yeah. So I can't wait to see the rest of this vid. After all I've heard about it, it better be fantastic. And have a lot of dancing, or I'm going to cry.