In this Discussion

okgosongs yahoo account

Comments

• I've posted Jessie's Girl and Get Over It as two separate files and got rid of the adverts.
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 04:58 PM)
    I've posted Jessie's Girl and Get Over It as two separate files and got rid of the adverts.

I officially love you. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 22 2006, 10:13 PM)
    I officially love you. wub.gif

Woo! My first declaration of love on a forum! Yay!

If there's any other editing jobs you want doing, get me emailed... especially since I'm still on holiday for another two weeks. (Man I love being a teacher!)
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 04:19 PM)
    Woo! My first declaration of love on a forum! Yay!

If there's any other editing jobs you want doing, get me emailed... especially since I'm still on holiday for another two weeks. (Man I love being a teacher!)

Tom, I love you as well. But for different reasons.

Now Katy and I must battle to the death!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 10:54 PM)
    Tom, I love you as well. But for different reasons.

Excellent... it just gets better!
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 04:57 PM)
    Excellent... it just gets better!

We're going Jerry Springer on this.

It's going to get a lot more better(or worse, depending on your perspective).

We may even have to fight in a vat of jello or pudding. Bill Cosby will referee and yell "The pudding!"
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 05:54 PM)

Damn you Kikky! Why do you always steal my men?????

*cries in corner*
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 22 2006, 05:00 PM)
    Damn you Kikky! Why do you always steal my men?????
    *cries in corner*

hey hey, I told you you and Karleigh could fight over Damian. I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. So I haven't stolen anything!

Remember? Computer nerds do it for me, hahah. Thus my love for Tom.

Tom, let's run away together!
  • Well... do whatever's necessary. I'll sit back, relax and enjoy the outcome!

By the way, is that Bill Cosby's job now? He's rarely seen on this little island so I have no idea what he does. Not since The Cosby Show was aired years ago.

Unless I'm wrong. That's happened before.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 11:02 PM)
    hey hey, I told you you and Karleigh could fight over Damian. I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. So I haven't stolen anything!

Remember? Computer nerds do it for me, hahah. Thus my love for Tom.

Tom, let's run away together!

I'd have to make quite a journey in order to run away... but what the hell.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 06:02 PM)

This doesn't work out logically in my brain.......
  • I think Cosby retired. He used to do a show called "Kids say the funniest things" for a while in the early 90s, but I think he's just sitting around on his boxes of pudding(they're in the shape of a throne) in his mansion in Mansion Land.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 22 2006, 05:04 PM)
    This doesn't work out logically in my brain.......

Well, it worked out fine before the dang guy went and got married. So now all you have to do is sort it out with his wife, Karleigh, and 20000 screaming teens. You've got 5 minutes, go!
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 06:04 PM)
    I'd have to make quite a journey in order to run away... but what the hell.

HEY! KIKKY! GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE CLOSER TO THE UK, ME OR YOU???

tongue.gif

(Hahaha, we're all so crazy....tongue.gif)
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 11:07 PM)
    I think Cosby retired. He used to do a show called "Kids say the funniest things" for a while in the early 90s, but I think he's just sitting around on his boxes of pudding(they're in the shape of a throne) in his mansion in Mansion Land.

Kikky: Your official Bill Cosby update provider...

I've no idea who does 'Kids Say The Funniest Things' here. I could look it up, but it's getting late and I can't be arsed frankly.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 22 2006, 05:07 PM)
    HEY! KIKKY! GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE CLOSER TO THE UK, ME OR YOU???

tongue.gif
    (Hahaha, we're all so crazy....tongue.gif)

HEY KATY. I already decided I'm moving to England cause there's no commercials on the BBCs!!!

Yes, for that reason alone. David Tennant has nothing to do with it.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 11:09 PM)
    HEY KATY. I already decided I'm moving to England cause there's no commercials on the BBCs!!!

Yes, for that reason alone. David Tennant has nothing to do with it.

Sky Movies - all 10 bloody channels - have no adverts either.

Some of the sports channels don't either - at least not during things. Football (that's it's proper name... none of that soccer lark) generally is uninterrupted during the actual match but is then unbearable at half time.

But who cares about that?!
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 05:12 PM)
    Sky Movies - all 10 bloody channels - have no adverts either.

Some of the sports channels don't either - at least not during things. Football (that's it's proper name... none of that soccer lark) generally is uninterrupted during the actual match but is then unbearable at half time.

But who cares about that?!

As they say in New York... C'MAAAAAAN!

Hot Diggity Dang, I'm leaving right now. US telly has been drowned out by commercials. You can't watch 2 minutes of a show without a commercial popping in telling me I need to buy some erection pills. I CAN GET IT UP JUST FINE, THANK YOU!! *ahem* I mean...

hahahaha. jk. jk.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 11:17 PM)
    As they say in New York... C'MAAAAAAN!

Hot Diggity Dang, I'm leaving right now. US telly has been drowned out by commercials. You can't watch 2 minutes of a show without a commercial popping in telling me I need to buy some erection pills. I CAN GET IT UP JUST FINE, THANK YOU!! *ahem* I mean...
    hahahaha. jk. jk.

We're not drowning in adverts - amazingly there's laws against it and stuff here!

I can bore you, I'll start and then stop before it gets too long...

Satellite channels are only allowed 9 minutes of adverts an hour. So usually there's just three sets of adverts in an hour. Tis quite good that way... it can get more complex, but I'm shutting up now.
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 05:21 PM)
    We're not drowning in adverts - amazingly there's laws against it and stuff here!

I can bore you, I'll start and then stop before it gets too long...

Satellite channels are only allowed 9 minutes of adverts an hour. So usually there's just three sets of adverts in an hour. Tis quite good that way... it can get more complex, but I'm shutting up now.

That's not boring at all, I find it more informative than the internet itself!

We need laws like yours, all we have are laws about how you can get away with killing someone if you claim you didn't think you were in the wrong. They stick you in a lavish looney bin and you're free to kill as many people as you want. Which is why I hate living in the South, I'm surrounded by rednecks who can and probably will take this route.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 22 2006, 11:36 PM)
    That's not boring at all, I find it more informative than the internet itself!

We need laws like yours, all we have are laws about how you can get away with killing someone if you claim you didn't think you were in the wrong. They stick you in a lavish looney bin and you're free to kill as many people as you want. Which is why I hate living in the South, I'm surrounded by rednecks who can and probably will take this route.

Well... gun crime is on the rise here. Which is a shame (to put it mildly) beause it's such a lovely country when you think about it.

I was going to put a teeth joke in there, but playing up to stereotypes isn't something I like to do...

Although loopholes about being mental are probably everywhere in our justice system too - insanity doesn't really appeal to me much!
  • QUOTE (HSX @ Aug 22 2006, 06:12 PM)
    Football (that's it's proper name... none of that soccer lark) generally is uninterrupted during the actual match but is then unbearable at half time.

According to the box of PG Tips tea leaves my friend sent to me, England has had its greatest power surges during the half times of football games, 'cause everybody's making tea, apparently.

Mind you, my friend sent me this box of tea overseas merely wrapped in brown paper, so it was all squished when I got it.

*is done being uninteresting*