In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 6 2006, 03:16 PM)
    I know a girl named Phoenix. What's even stranger is that she lives in the city Phoenix. What were her parents thinking?

this is semi random but ill ascociate it to this ^ ....

im starting to fall in love with this band called Pheonix.... check out thier rad new video

he he, hopefully ill win tickets to see them from this radio station...

heres thier website www.wearephoenix.com , enjoy!
  • i just won some money

and im trying to think of a charity(s) to donate to

veiw me blog for details if your interested (possibly only uk charitys? as i dont know to much about america ones)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 6 2006, 07:53 PM)
    Likewise. I think it also fucked my metabolism and or redistributed my body fat in odd places. The other day I made a chicken and cheese toastie. It was so divine. Ok so maybe you don't think thats weird, but i REALLY do lol

I'm really just starting to revel in it. Sure, it's disgusting, but it tastes so damn good.

Also, this is a bit of TMI, but my boobs are slightly bigger. I've never been blessed in the breast department, so any gain is to be celebrated with more badly baked paninis.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 6 2006, 10:47 PM)
    I'm really just starting to revel in it. Sure, it's disgusting, but it tastes so damn good.

Also, this is a bit of TMI, but my boobs are slightly bigger. I've never been blessed in the breast department, so any gain is to be celebrated with more badly baked paninis.

boob talk? oh my..

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 6 2006, 10:46 PM)
    i just won some money
    and im trying to think of a charity(s) to donate to
    veiw me blog for details if your interested (possibly only uk charitys? as i dont know to much about america ones)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 6 2006, 10:47 PM)

The whole of me got bigger. Wasn't an issue when I had me a bf but now that we split up I've become super body conscious again. So damn the pill. But then don't. Its the best invention ever smile.gif hahaha

Oh, and Pandy, give it to the NSPCC. Thats the only charity i've ever donated to. Or WWF some animal thing... Up to you really.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 6 2006, 10:55 PM)
    Its the best invention ever smile.gif hahaha

It's true! I'm a fan of not having the babies.
  • Someone better film the OK Go performance tonight.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 7 2006, 07:47 AM)

<3<3<3 The Pill made my boobs grow too. I love it so much.
  • Ugh. Uni work. I'm so not in the mood right now. And I have work in the morning, again on Saturday, and then the worst of all ... my father arrives in the country on Sunday.

Worst. Weekend. EVER.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 6 2006, 03:53 PM)
    Likewise. I think it also fucked my metabolism and or redistributed my body fat in odd places. The other day I made a chicken and cheese toastie. It was so divine. Ok so maybe you don't think thats weird, but i REALLY do lol

Um. I was on the Pill for all of two months, and I was a crazy, raving, lunatic bitch for the whole time. (More so than I already am.)

Seriously. My family was afraid to be around me.

Not really something I wanna' do again. Also, I'm totally bad about taking the damn thing at the same time everyday.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 8 2006, 12:28 AM)
    Um. I was on the Pill for all of two months, and I was a crazy, raving, lunatic bitch for the whole time. (More so than I already am.)

Seriously. My family was afraid to be around me.

Not really something I wanna' do again. Also, I'm totally bad about taking the damn thing at the same time everyday.

Is being a crazy, raving, lunatic bitch really so bad? ohmy.gif

Just a random inquiry, but did you try any other types of the Pill? I mean, there are so many versions of it (different ones have different effects on different women - much like anti depressants), sometimes you have to have a go at a few until you find one that's right for you.
  • On another note. You know what the greatest thing in the world is? Driving a horrible Ford Explorer when you first get your license and having to pay a buttload to fill your tank with petrol (like $100AU for a full tank on a good day)... and THEN, finally getting rid of your horrible Ford Explorer, replacing it with a Honda Prelude and experiencing the JOY of paying $38 dollars for a full tank of petrol ohmy.gif

That's a fucking $62 saving every week.

<3<3<3 My Honda.

It's name is Hugo, ftr.
  • random stuff:

i dont feel like posting much today..

im going back to bed
  • I need to whine about school so far.

I don't know anybody in my Food & Nutrition class and they're all snobby girls who are younger than me and think I'm weird and stare at me because I don't spend the whole period talking about tacky shoes and rhinestone cellphones, so I'm not going to have anyone to do group work with really.

Two of my best friends are switching out of my history class because they have too much homework in their other classes, which sort of terrifies me because we were working on a group assignment already and now it's just me and this creepy other girl who seems to speak a language entirely comprised of cliché little sayings and Dr. Philisms.

The only girl I know in my English class is pretty much regarded as the scariest girl in the entire school (she likes to talk about how she's secretly an Irish princess and is hiding undercover in Canada to avoid the press, and carries around a doll who she reassures during class that "mommy's almost done with her work!"). So we have to do this 30-minute presentation and I'll have to do it all by myself, because partnering with her would be social suicide.

Art is pure torture. I'm supposed to be in the university class, but there wasn't one open this semester and they put me in the open course that stoners and morons use just to fill their schedule. I seriously feel stupider every time I walk out the door and I'm not learning anything. We spent the first day passing around a kazoo to learn everyones names.

Sorry. unsure.gif
    (she likes to talk about how she's secretly an Irish princess and is hiding undercover in Canada to avoid the press, and carries around a doll who she reassures during class that "mommy's almost done with her work!").

OMG.
    LOL.
    Does that really happen? Because I would laugh at that girl 24/7..
  • It's so funny at first until you realize she actually thinks it's all true. There are so many stories I could tell about that psycho.
  • You'll be the only one invited over for tea at her castle when the Irish Press find her and she decides to go back home. Wait, there's irish press?
  • Aw, man! Now I'm gonna be super nice. Especially since her palace apparently has a purebred horse stable and a mote!
  • my mom was saying something about teenagers and how she doesnt like us, then she said something about how she should slit her wrists now. and i was thinking ive allready tried it, but for some reason it came out as i wish. then she said that i ruined her life. not my brother. me.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 7 2006, 08:54 PM)
    my mom was saying something about teenagers and how she doesnt like us, then she said something about how she should slit her wrists now. and i was thinking ive allready tried it, but for some reason it came out as i wish. then she said that i ruined her life. not my brother. me.

you didn't ruin this mothers life...