In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 24 2006, 12:04 AM)
    i though uli should have won.

yah that drama with jeffrey and angela's mother was crazy.
    i mean yah the colors of green and dark purple won't have gone. but he could have told her in a nice way, instead of making her cry.
    final three will be
    uli, michael, and jeffrey

Green and purple are complementary colors, so yes, technically they do go. Jeffery was just really in the wrong for this. His dress was the ugliest thing I have EVER seen in my entire life. It looked like he grabbed a blouse and a couple sheets and sewed them together. Robert, on the other hand, made the customer happy, which is really what a designer is supposed to do. Sure, he'd been boring the past few times, but if they based this round solely on customer satisfaction and quality of product, Robert should have stayed. Angela's mom was MISERABLE and hated her dress, plus it looked like SHIT.

I also think Uli should have won because her outfit was awesome, and hers was more of a challange. Uli's mom would have looked good in anything, Kaene's mom wouldn't have.

I wonder how ashamed Jeff's mom was. Jeff needs to go home.
  • Awww, boo hoo Angela went home. Snark.

Although I thought it was a little over-the-top cruel to fly her all the way Paris and then send her right back. Her pants looked pretty stupid, though. Who wants rosettes on their booty??

I seriously hope Michael wins. I love his attitude easily as much as his designs.
  • yes, it was nice the way michael wasn't moping about losing like jeffrey usually does.

it was so awesome when tim gunn came out of nowhere and boarded the plane! that is basically the manisfestation of all my daydreams.

oh, and why is vincent STILL there? i can imagine allison doing very well in this challenge. sad.gif

plus it's funny how laura was so lanky throughout the beginning but now she's starting to inflate. project runway sure loves preggy women.
  • jeffrey, angela,uli, michael?
    who are these people?
    from season3??
  • i havent been able to get as deep in to project runway as yall have, but my man Micheal Showalter is obsessed with it... he blogs about it with such passion... and he aslo nicknamed it "Prodge run"...

so i guess i semi like it... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Sep 12 2006, 11:28 AM)
    jeffrey, angela,uli, michael?
    who are these people?
    from season3??

Yeah, you probably shouldn't read this thread if you plan on watching season 3 when it airs for you and you want to be surprised...
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 30 2006, 09:43 PM)
    Awww, boo hoo Angela went home. Snark.

Although I thought it was a little over-the-top cruel to fly her all the way Paris and then send her right back. Her pants looked pretty stupid, though. Who wants rosettes on their booty??

I seriously hope Michael wins. I love his attitude easily as much as his designs.

Angela went and Vincent went, yay!

Girl just needed to control her rosettes. Forreal.

I like Uli's stuff but shes a little bit predictable...

Jeffrey is great, but yeah, the attitude.

I hope Micheal wins, too cool.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 13 2006, 04:23 AM)
    Yeah, you probably shouldn't read this thread if you plan on watching season 3 when it airs for you and you want to be surprised...

i havent seen season 3, i cant wait to watch it! thanks anyway,
  • Haha, that was a mean trick bravo played. everyone in my living room was expecting to see a malnourished olsen twin pop out, but instead we got vincent. again.
  • Why did I have to see Angela again?! Why?

Not cool Bravo, not cool. And Jeff is still on? blaaah. Damn the producers. As long as Michael wins, though....
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Sep 13 2006, 04:35 AM)
    Haha, that was a mean trick bravo played. everyone in my living room was expecting to see a malnourished olsen twin pop out, but instead we got vincent. again.

Hahaha... I missed the first 10 minutes of the episode so I was frantically searching online for an explanation...

But yeah I thought the Olsen Twins were gonna be there, too.

Jeffrey is still in the game. Kayne went home.
  • aw i adorae kayne but it was his time to go. he's incredibly tacky. so glad cicnent and angela left again. although i didn't think either had a chance anyway.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 14 2006, 03:59 PM)
    aw i adorae kayne but it was his time to go. he's incredibly tacky. so glad cicnent and angela left again. although i didn't think either had a chance anyway.

kayne is too awesome!! i will miss him soo. did you see his exit video on bravo? it was too funny! when i found out about vincent and angela coming back i was pissed. i wished alison woudl have won a challenge? meh?!?

i really really like laura's dress. i could see myself wearing a dress like that. i liked michaels as well.
  • zac posen was adorable as a guest judge... too bad michael kors kept cutting him off.

it was utterly hilarious when they ended the episode with (somewhere along the lines of):

VINCENT'S MODEL GOT INTO A BICYCLE ACCIDENT, BUT SHE WILL BE OKAY.
  • My favorite was Robert...mainly because I'm a nerdy barbie collector. I also liked Kayne because he was funny. Most of his clothes were kind of ugly though.

I couldn't stand Angela and her rosettes. Or Vincent and his creepy "it turns me on" comments.

Next to go will hopefully be Laura. He's so snobbish and her clothes all basically look the same.

I want Michael to win.
  • QUOTE (FraggleJill @ Sep 15 2006, 03:09 AM)
    My favorite was Robert...mainly because I'm a nerdy barbie collector. I also liked Kayne because he was funny. Most of his clothes were kind of ugly though.

I couldn't stand Angela and her rosettes. Or Vincent and his creepy "it turns me on" comments.

Next to go will hopefully be Laura. He's so snobbish and her clothes all basically look the same.

I want Michael to win.

vincent is sooo creepy. and i hate everything angela made, except the group project one.
  • I think I will never watch PR again if Michael doesn't win. None of the people left have been anywhere near as (consistently) fabulous as him and it would be a scam if he didn't win.
  • since they brought back everyone who won a challenge, i now think it was kind of fishy that vincent won the everyday woman challenge. i remember uli's outfit was hands down the best, but now i think they made vincent win just to bring him back later.

...and no new episode this week. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Sep 18 2006, 11:23 AM)
    since they brought back everyone who won a challenge, i now think it was kind of fishy that vincent won the everyday woman challenge. i remember uli's outfit was hands down the best, but now i think they made vincent win just to bring him back later.

...and no new episode this week. sad.gif

Whaaaat. Man sad.gif PR makes my Wednesdays.
  • holy crap!

i can't believe 4 people are going to the watch-you-call-it!
    imo, this is what they should've done last season, because maybe then nick could've gone... haha.

anyway, michael better win, or it's gonna be a sad, sad day. i admit, i was way worried for him on the last challenge & i was getting ready to bust my tv if heidi said "michael, you are out." but, thank god i didn't have to do that!