In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• Aw, I like the first one with the birds scattered everywhere!
  • Sarah were you in a plane when you took those? Cos in the second one you seem to above a layer of clouds lol. I like em:)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 5 2006, 05:00 AM)
    OMG YOU HAVE THE SCARY DOLLS!!!
    Sorry, porcelain dolls really scare the crap outta me. They're not freaky, I'm just weird haha.

They're not porcelain, tyvm. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 12 2006, 04:42 PM)
    Sarah were you in a plane when you took those? Cos in the second one you seem to above a layer of clouds lol. I like em:)

Thanks! I was on my balcony, which is on the fourth floor of a building.
  • This isn't a great pic but the night was fantastic. This was at a benefit concert to bring musicians back to New Orleans, hosted by none other than Mr. Jude Law (who by the way is a huge make-out whore):

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 21 2006, 04:57 AM)
    Mr. Jude Law (who by the way is a huge make-out whore):

story?
  • He was at my school for the premiere of his new movie and for the benefit concert, and in one night I know one girl that kissed him and one that full on made out with him in a bar--those are only the girls that I know, and there are some pretty interesting stories flying about other stuff he did (those I don't know for sure are true). I thought he was back with Siena Miller...am I wrong? Or he's just a slut? haha whatever, he's really charmingly awkward in person. I'm glad to know that celebrities can be really awkward, too.
  • There is a small junk yard and old garage next to my grandparents house.

• Jade, both are beautiful, but I REALLY like the color in the first one. The green plant adds a great contrast. I've always been a fan of the red/green combo (like in Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Amélie
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 21 2006, 04:22 PM)
    Jade, both are beautiful, but I REALLY like the color in the first one. The green plant adds a great contrast. I've always been a fan of the red/green combo (like in Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Amélie

Thank you, thank you. smile.gif

Red and green naturally compliment each other wonderfully.

My art teacher taught me a lot in the last three years.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 21 2006, 10:07 PM)
    There is a small junk yard and old garage next to my grandparents house.

great pictures dear!

however just to my eye i would lose the green plant at the bottom, crop it out and such

its rather distracting from the overall image
  • yeah, that's what I thought also, but the photo itself is fantastic.
  • I'll see what I can do about the little plant.

Thanks for the input. smile.gif
  • I LOVE JEAN-PIERRE JUENET! Have you seen Cité des enfants perdus?
  • QUOTE (dobug @ Sep 22 2006, 03:05 PM)
    I LOVE JEAN-PIERRE JUENET! Have you seen Cité des enfants perdus?

no! I'm guessing it's good?

I honestly love Amelie SOOOOO much.
  • I got some pictures of my dogs:

Paco:

and Mo-Mo:
  • Some hiking pictures....not the best idea to hike in 35-40 degree weather in rain/snow conditions...

Ok, I had trouble with my lame wireless and for some reason the pictures disappeared, I am searching now...sorry for the lame post with no pictures
  • Viv, your dogs are adorable! I wish I could have one... sad.gif