In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 10 2007, 03:13 PM)
    YKYOW:

You get OK Go tattooed on your arm.

You're so awesome, Tabatha. mellow.gif wub.gif

EDIT Oh goodness, I spelled your name wrong. I get so confused with two Tabethas/Tabathas on the boards mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 10 2007, 08:13 PM)
    YKYOW:

that is about the most awesome thing i have ever seen.
  • I'm not convinced you didn't go for the temporary one in the store (re: our conversation) ... It doesn't look very red around the edges. I want video of this occurrence!!

tongue.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:13 AM)
    YKYOW:

Is that for reals? I'm with Sheri on this one, there's not much red or vaseline on it (supposing it's new) tongue.gif But if it is for reals, you definatley win!!
  • ya did you actually do that?
  • It is true. She goes to Wisconsin for one week and she comes back with a tatoo and purple hair. She is breaking a lot of hearts.
  • That is frickin awesome Tabatha. I'd love to see OK Go's reactions when they see this amazing piece of work. You're going to Pepperdine on Friday right? I'll be tagging along right beside you when (yes that is a when, not an if!!) we meet them. tongue.gif
  • Tabatha, that's hardcore obsession... mellow.gif Oh, and I'd like to be there too with you and Natalie when you show the guys!
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 11 2007, 07:35 AM)
    That is frickin awesome Tabatha. I'd love to see OK Go's reactions when they see this amazing piece of work. You're going to Pepperdine on Friday right? I'll be tagging along right beside you when (yes that is a when, not an if!!) we meet them. tongue.gif

If that doesn't flatter the boys, NOTHIN' CAN. I hope you get some time with them, Tabatha! Wow.

*bows down to Tabatha

Edit: Think I spelled "Tabatha" wrong. I'm getting confused as it seems there are two here.
  • Yes, it is very much real! It actually looks really bad now, all scabbed and cracked looking, but awesome none the less.

Also, Ryan took video of it, I'm not sure if he uploaded it or not though. I'll make him do it tomorrow.

And I definitely can't wait to show the boys! And hopefully it doesn't creep them out.
  • Conversation with hubby today while getting ready to do taxes:

Me: Did you bring all of the mail home this year so far?
    Him: I usually do.
    Me: Will you check your desk and tell me if there's anything about our investments that says "Important Tax Documents" on the envelope?
    Him: There's something from XYZ company.
    Me: And what does it say?
    Him: [blathers reading irrelevant details that don't tell me which investment it is]
    Me: One of our stocks changed names, so give me numbers. Then I'll know which stock it is.
    Him: Uhhh. [Reads more random stuff except what I asked for.]
    Me: (raised voice) Dammit. Give me a dollar value. From any of the boxes. I need a dollar amount. From any box on the form. Then I will know which stock it is.

... Realized what I was just yelling, a couple moments later.
  • ^ I go up to my little sister and start a conversation with "Alrighty, Sentio" often biggrin.gif

And Tabetha!!! Fucking nora!!! I can't believe you got a real tatoo... wow.
    *bows down*
    You're amazing....
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 10 2007, 08:49 PM)
    It is true. She goes to Wisconsin for one week and she comes back with a tatoo and purple hair. She is breaking a lot of hearts.

Very nice Angela, didn’t you set any rules for her upon her departure! Now everyone is gonna think that people who visit Wisconsin is forced into getting purple hair and an OK Go tattoo!.........actually, that sounds like a good idea. It’d be like joining a cult, only this one would be cool! Can you imagine a sea of purple heads at an OK Go show?!

So what’s the ball count now Tabatha?
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 11 2007, 04:55 AM)
    Conversation with hubby today while getting ready to do taxes:

Me: Did you bring all of the mail home this year so far?
    Him: I usually do.
    Me: Will you check your desk and tell me if there's anything about our investments that says "Important Tax Documents" on the envelope?
    Him: There's something from XYZ company.
    Me: And what does it say?
    Him: [blathers reading irrelevant details that don't tell me which investment it is]
    Me: One of our stocks changed names, so give me numbers. Then I'll know which stock it is.
    Him: Uhhh. [Reads more random stuff except what I asked for.]
    Me: (raised voice) Dammit. Give me a dollar value. From any of the boxes. I need a dollar amount. From any box on the form. Then I will know which stock it is.

I kinda saw that coming....so I started laughing after you said "give me the numbers".
    lmao!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 09:32 AM)
    Very nice Angela, didn’t you set any rules for her upon her departure! Now everyone is gonna think that people who visit Wisconsin is forced into getting purple hair and an OK Go tattoo!.........actually, that sounds like a good idea. It’d be like joining a cult, only this one would be cool! Can you imagine a sea of purple heads at an OK Go show?!

So what’s the ball count now Tabatha?

The only thing she told me is that if I meet OK Go I HAVE to call her, or she will chop me up into little pieces and scatter my bits into the ocean. Okay, I'm not too sure about the last part, but she did threaten to chop me up into little pieces.

Ball count? Hm, lets see. I believe this one was eight or nine, I have offically lost count.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:28 PM)
    Yes, it is very much real! It actually looks really bad now, all scabbed and cracked looking, but awesome none the less.

Also, Ryan took video of it, I'm not sure if he uploaded it or not though. I'll make him do it tomorrow.

And I definitely can't wait to show the boys! And hopefully it doesn't creep them out.

Just blame it on the whiskey laugh.gif
    Damian could've saved you, if only he'd taken it back...

j/k

actually, that's an awesome tat!
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Apr 11 2007, 10:18 AM)
    Just blame it on the whiskey laugh.gif
    Damian could've saved you, if only he'd taken it back...

j/k

actually, that's an awesome tat!

It is pretty awesome! I can't wait until it heals so I can stop cringing every time I look at it. I should be expressing signs of love and enjoyment, not sadness and disgust.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 11 2007, 07:55 AM)
    Conversation with hubby today while getting ready to do taxes:

Adam (my hubby) and I had a similar conversation a few months ago.

Rachel: How much did you spend on bills this month?
    Adam: Well, I gave company x this much, and company y this much, and...
    Rachel: Honey, a PO Needs a Dollar Amount.
    Adam: (silence)
    Rachel: Hahahahaha, c'mon, that's funny.
    Adam: I fail to see the humor in this situation.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 11 2007, 08:18 PM)
    Adam (my hubby) and I had a similar conversation a few months ago.

Rachel: How much did you spend on bills this month?
    Adam: Well, I gave company x this much, and company y this much, and...
    Rachel: Honey, a PO Needs a Dollar Amount.
    Adam: (silence)
    Rachel: Hahahahaha, c'mon, that's funny.
    Adam: I fail to see the humor in this situation.

Haha. I also always wondered how many people knew what a PO was. The only reason I know is because I worked for three months in a purchasing department at a university. (It means "purchase order" to anyone who might not know).
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 10 2007, 10:49 PM)

Holy balls. And I can't believe there really is video! LOL!
    I still say you're gonna regret it. Feel free to virtually kick me in the face for being a spoil-sport. It turned out nice, though! Did they give you good instructions so it doesn't smear, etc.? The cracking and scabbing doesn't sound good. unsure.gif But I'm no expert.

QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 11 2007, 06:55 AM)

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 11 2007, 07:02 AM)
    ^ I go up to my little sister and start a conversation with "Alrighty, Sentio" often biggrin.gif

I think it's "Cynthia."