In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Haha, my teacher had to go away for three days to take a course on why students procrastinate. She said she learned that there are something like NINE different forms of procrastinating!
  • Oooooh right
    See, I have type 1. I'm not sure that you can get my treatment with type 2, but then again thhe NHS works differently to your medical system... do some research, I suppose...

Hope you're ok tho!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 25 2007, 04:04 PM)
    Oooooh right
    See, I have type 1. I'm not sure that you can get my treatment with type 2, but then again thhe NHS works differently to your medical system... do some research, I suppose...

Hope you're ok tho!
    Supposedly, type 2 is easier to treat but I dunno. We'll have to see.

Thanks wub.gif I hope you're ok too.
  • Final tomorrow + 15 page paper = night from hell.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 25 2007, 05:14 AM)
    this thread is glorious i love it.

i love to complain and my family hates that i always complain about everything. i think this is awesome.

complaints of the day: im really fucking sore and cant move because i too am fat and need to lose weight, but my roomie (pseudo athlete kinda) and i are starting this workout schedule..
    and now i cant fucking move cuz everything hurts!! hahaha
    keep me motivated guys!!

ok wait im also really annoyed that i've missed like billions of concerts because i dont have my car with me at uni, and because i dont have a friend here that would go with me - for instance, i wanna see mute math and the cinematics this thursday - cant go... travis is playing this sunday, couldn't get tickets... bloc party is playing a show the day i have to move out in june... john mayer is playing the weekend before finals.. thats all i can think of at the moment but theres loads of shows i've already missed in the past like 6 months.

awwwww, ambie...that sucks that u have to miss so many concerts...i have too, no one wants to go w/ me either plus no money, ha...

oh,
    i hope u feel better...i remember i exercised for like 2 days...i could barely stand. haha...im so lazy

QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 25 2007, 05:17 PM)
    take drugs!!!!
    lots of them!!!! smile.gif

chkl...

2000 mg of ibuprofen gets me through the day...

omg...my little break is almost over...sad.gif sad.gif
  • Thanks for polishing my so-called brilliance, guys. wub.gif

Uh...complaints...complaints...oh!

There's this stupid girl at my school who, for some reason, I hate her. Just by looking at her, I'm annoyed. Just by listening to her voice of hollow-mindedness, I'm an annoyed. And her posture? Horrendous. And what's more annoying is that she used to be one of my best friends! Okay, I was avoiding her, but she told these two guys I was ignoring her, and they yelled at me in math class. (Ignoring is different from avoiding, where avoiding is keeping away from someone to keep from listening/talking to them, and ignoring is having someone talk to you and you not listen.) And then everyone just scolds me, saying, "She's a good person." And what's worst of all, she's trying to take all my friends. mad.gif

Darn it! Just because someone's a good person doesn't mean I have to be friends with them. That would mean making friends with almost everyone on this planet. And who says that once you make friends, you can't "unmake" them? And why would you stay friends with someone you don't like being with - just because they're "a good person"?

And that's my complaint - that everyone always sees me as the bad guy. Always. And that they expect me to be friends with someone I don't want to be acquainted with and someone that makes my blood boil so ferociously, you could hardcook eggs with it. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 24 2007, 10:14 PM)
    ok wait im also really annoyed that i've missed like billions of concerts because i dont have my car with me at uni, and because i dont have a friend here that would go with me - for instance, i wanna see mute math and the cinematics this thursday - cant go... travis is playing this sunday, couldn't get tickets... bloc party is playing a show the day i have to move out in june... john mayer is playing the weekend before finals.. thats all i can think of at the moment but theres loads of shows i've already missed in the past like 6 months.

YES!!
    i'm super sad that i couldn't get tickets to travis either...and they're also playing at the filmore sometime in may i think (?), but there's no way i can skip school to make it even though my friend has an extra ticket. travis' latest stuff sounds amaaazing (i've been listening to "my eyes" on repeat for the past couple of days). hopefully they'll tour a lot on their new album.

not so much a complaint as a "ohhh-holycrap": ochem midterm in about 2hours. i can't decide if i'm super screwed or not...but yeah, mt from 8-930p and then coming back and writing a prelab for ochem lab tomorrow. fun stuff.

random: what's on your playlist when you're studying for a test?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 25 2007, 11:51 PM)
    Darn it! Just because someone's a good person doesn't mean I have to be friends with them. That would mean making friends with almost everyone on this planet. And who says that once you make friends, you can't "unmake" them? And why would you stay friends with someone you don't like being with - just because they're "a good person"?

The "friend" sounds like a big drama queen. Friends should make you feel better when you walk away, not like a big putz all the time. She's playing the putz cars - not cool. Leading to my complaint - I was supposed to go to dinner with an old friend tonight, but she bailed at the last second. *sigh* I hate forced solitude.
  • af;lsdjkf;lkasdjf;lkasdjfkj

so i'm signed up to take this recreational swim class thing through my school, but in order to take it i have to pass this swim test thing where you have to swim 200 yards continuously and tread water for two minutes.
    I AM NOT A FUCKING HARDCORE SWIMMER!!!
    the first time i attempted it i failed really bad because i hadn't swum in about a year and then on top of that it was a small pool with mostly hardcore swimmers and lifeguards (they give the test) were complete bitches.
    okay so i went swimming two days ago (different pool) and felt more comfortable and stuff so i go back today to take the swim test again and im going and i get 1/4 of the way through and the chick stops me because she doesn't think my freestyle is strong enough and i'm like ARGHHHHHHH i'm trying really hard.
    so basically if i dont pass this then thats $56 gone on the class and $50 gone on renting a wetsuit for the quarter..

losing money AND failing/admitting defeat
    basically those are like the worst things to me (i'm rather ambitious and a businesschick at heart aright).

so now i'm like
    AS;LDFKJASDLFKJASLKDJFDLKSJDF
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    and
    sad.gif

sighh..

dani, congrats on MCR.
    andy/electra, you both should use procrastinate excessively and start a new trend in england
    electra/courtney, some people are just fucking stupid, what can you do eh?
    queen of the posers, good luck
    vinnie, its okay that breaks ending because the sooner ap exams are over the sooner you'll have this huge weight lifted off your shoulders
    e5170a try listening to stuff you don't listen to that often because then you dont know the words to it and you can focus on what you're studying instead of singing along, and yeah im really annoyed with missing concerts its rather annoying - i need new friends haha.
    i dont understand why everyone went on spring tours! go on summer ones! PLEASE! unless you're ok go, in which case go on vacation and then compose a new album because uhh you guys are tired.

okay thats enough bitching for now.
  • woo! i get to complain

ok first of all

mad.gif fucking human geography speech im writing= the boringest topic on the face of the earth. I need a disclaimer that says
    Warning:
    May Cause You To Fall Into Deep Sleep

shit. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 25 2007, 09:15 PM)
    af;lsdjkf;lkasdjf;lkasdjfkj

so i'm signed up to take this recreational swim class thing through my school, but in order to take it i have to pass this swim test thing where you have to swim 200 yards continuously and tread water for two minutes.
    I AM NOT A FUCKING HARDCORE SWIMMER!!!
    the first time i attempted it i failed really bad because i hadn't swum in about a year and then on top of that it was a small pool with mostly hardcore swimmers and lifeguards (they give the test) were complete bitches.
    okay so i went swimming two days ago (different pool) and felt more comfortable and stuff so i go back today to take the swim test again and im going and i get 1/4 of the way through and the chick stops me because she doesn't think my freestyle is strong enough and i'm like ARGHHHHHHH i'm trying really hard.
    so basically if i dont pass this then thats $56 gone on the class and $50 gone on renting a wetsuit for the quarter..

losing money AND failing/admitting defeat
    basically those are like the worst things to me (i'm rather ambitious and a businesschick at heart aright).

so now i'm like
    AS;LDFKJASDLFKJASLKDJFDLKSJDF
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    and
    sad.gif

sighh..
    aw what you have to pass a test to join a class??

I don't like treading water. The "proper" way, anyways. I used to take swimming classes when I was like 10. My teacher wouldn't let me advance to the next level because I couldn't do the retarded eggbeater thing with my legs when treading. Boooo.

I <3 you Breeen

Ooo I have more complaints
    Don't you hate it when you ask someone to hang out or something and then they make up a bunch of bs excuses to get out of it?
    Or when they say they'll do it and then at the last second they're like I CAN'T, I'M POOR rolleyes.gif SORRY (so that's why you blow money on LOTR figurines...? not that LOTR isn't awesome or anything but still) or OH WAIT I FORGOT SORRY.
    I also hate it when people are overly negative just because you're not. I was telling my friend today about something (man, I don't even remember what it was, I guess it wasn't important) and then she just goes "Oh yeah?? It must be GREAT having so much FREE TIME" and then she goes off into this stupid-long rant about how her life sucks and how her family is hell-bent on making her miserable and blah blah blah. You're 17 and you have the angst of a 12 year old sad.gif WHYYYY?? I HATE PEOPLEEEE

Oh one more thing
    Graeme (mr. attractive boy) just listed himself as "in an open relationship" on Facebook sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Nooooooo I have no chance.

(Man, I love this thread.)
  • i <3 you too dani!!!

dude yeah i hate the i'm poor excuse too - i don't know why it bothers me so much.. maybe because first of all, the city we all live in is pretty much an upper middle class suburban town, so honestly you aren't that poor, and i understand we all have some kinda broke moments, but why dont we change the plan instead of cancelling it completely? bitches...

what was graeme listed as before??
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 25 2007, 10:11 PM)
    i <3 you too dani!!!

dude yeah i hate the i'm poor excuse too - i don't know why it bothers me so much.. maybe because first of all, the city we all live in is pretty much an upper middle class suburban town, so honestly you aren't that poor, and i understand we all have some kinda broke moments, but why dont we change the plan instead of cancelling it completely? bitches...

what was graeme listed as before??
    <3<3<3

Haha yeah I don't know why it bothers me either. It just really does. If you don't wanna hang out with me then just say so, you know??

He was listed as single sad.gif Booooo. He kept making moves and such, we went on two dates, he invited me to go with him to his band's show thing next weekend and I brought him food at the hospital when he busted his arm, does that mean nothingggg?? He doesn't seem like a player-ish kind of person, he's really humble and nice and at one point I thought he was gay and I'm soo confused... oh my goodness, boys suck
  • oooh mannn
    thats weird..

okay i just realized i typed that i needed to take the swim test for a recreational swim class - i meant recreational surf class.. it all probably makes a lot more sense now...

how ironic i'm listening to kaiser chiefs' "love's not a competition (but i'm winning)"
    dani win!! haha
    and open relationship is better than in a relationship.. i guess.....
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 26 2007, 02:15 AM)
    andy/electra, you both should use procrastinate excessively and start a new trend in england
    electra/courtney, some people are just fucking stupid, what can you do eh?

Yes and yes
    Thanks Ambers!
    And I'm sorry about your swimming thing... it sounds really unfair!!

Courtney, my love, you sound just like me! People are morons, they haven't got a bloody clue and should just be injected with some sort of tranquilizer. I wish I had an elephant gun sometimes... laugh.gif

Maybe Graeme counts the two dates and one hospital visit he's had with you an open relationship? Maybe he thinks its a relationship with you??

<3 all of you and your lovely complaining ways!
  • so ya. I've been retainer free for the last couple of months... now my doc says I have to wear one on the top.... I can't even speak properly... damn I never get used to these things I'm always slurring my s' and cs.

so basicly I sould like I have a lisp...

I feel like Cindy from the Brady Bunch.
  • ^^^

awwww, well that sucks...i just got them...

omg i sound like a moron...i have a horrible nasal voice and retainers just make me sound even worse

sad.gif
  • I have 3 exams, a huge problem set and paper to do for next week, then 2 more exams the week after. But I do not feel like doing anything right now.
    PROCRASTINATORS UNITE TOMORROW!
  • I forgot to leave my VCR timer on tonight while I was out. So no OFFICE for me tonight, ARGH!!!
    I need to take some of those memory pills, but I keep forgetting to take them.... wacko.gif

& who the heck schedules a final exam for a saturday at noon?!?!? I hate online courses.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 27 2007, 04:57 AM)
    I have 3 exams, a huge problem set and paper to do for next week, then 2 more exams the week after. But I do not feel like doing anything right now.
    PROCRASTINATORS UNITE TOMORROW!

I shall now refer you to this thread: http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...procrastinatron

smile.gif